[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you like to have a wife and children?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
Would you like to have a wife and children?
>>
>>28281342
Being a single father seems better.
>>
I can't explain why, but that picture makes me feel so sick and depressed inside. Actually, I think I probably could explain why.
>be /neet/
>be /ug/
>be /fet/
>tfw will never be able to start a family
>>
>>28281342
Absolutely not. That sounds like a beautiful fairytale life but it's not for me. I've decided that i do not want companionship
>>
>>28281342
Yup, first I need waifu though, one step at a time
>>
more than anything in the world
>>
>>28281342
Not especially, I won't be sad if I don't
>>
>>28281342
Wife, maybe. I definitely don't want to pass on my defective genes to children though.
>>
>>28281342
Is this what the average American family is like?
>>
>>28281342
I actually enjoy playing with my niece, she's almost two years old. It's really cute when they want to play with you and they start learning words, especially when they give you a name and get excited when you come over.

I don't think I would be a good father to a son though. I wasn't masculine growing up but I'm getting a bit harder now that I'm not a bleeding heart liberal anymore.
>>
>>28281522
Obviously not you silly fellow. Maybe in the 50s.
>>
No because I am absolutely terrified of the idea of having a miniature version of me running about.

Also I'm terrified that if I do get married, my wife and I might split up and she takes everything.

So unless something happens and I don't feel that way anymore, I'm going to go ahead and continue to live alone.
>>
Yes but I will never take single mother
>>
Wife? Yes.
Children? Maybe.

Wont accept anybody but my dreamgirl tho so i dont have to worry about ever having kids.
>>
I want kids and grandkids
enjoy being alone at 60
>>
>>28281342
>dem god tier genetics
>only having two children
>>
Even if I had the qualities, I'd never do it.

Wife gets bored and with the snap of her fingers all my shit is gone, along with the kids.
>>
I want a girlfriend and children. I'm not getting married unless she's richer than me.
>>
>>28281342
yes I would. I want a similar lifestyle to the Amish tbqhwyf but including internet and a few other things
>>
>>28281844

>tfw English but not English
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.