[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> dress in ulzzang/kawaii fashion > no one looks at me,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5
> dress in ulzzang/kawaii fashion
> no one looks at me, not even once
> dress like a basic bitch
> more attention than I ever got in life
WHY DO MEN LIKE GIRLS WHO LOOK THE SAME
>>
File: Kurdish Goddess.jpg (80 KB, 1240x826) Image search: [Google]
Kurdish Goddess.jpg
80 KB, 1240x826
>>28281252
Simpler = better
real > fake

ya dig?
>>
File: 1460659102064.jpg (158 KB, 863x752) Image search: [Google]
1460659102064.jpg
158 KB, 863x752
>>28281252
Because we know you were trying to seek attention when trying to be "different"

P.S: kill.yourself
>>
>>28281271
b-but every girl who dresses like that has had 1000 dicks and wants a real man with a chiseled body to step to the plate and raise her kid. Why don't you all want ultra-fem or qt alt girls like you say you do?
>>
>>28281346
The more mainstream somebody looks the easier it seems for people to wrap their head around them? Guys get a sense of superiority out of looking at a basic bitch and therefor are more likely to approach her.
The more alt you are the less you are easy prey.
For both ugly and hot girls being alt makes them leas approachable. The hot girl will raise her price where no man will think he's enough. The ugly alt girl will lower her value where no guy wants the hassle.
100% pulled out of my ass on the spot
>>
Please be my kawaii ulzzang gf
>>
File: 1460134355913.jpg (109 KB, 580x985) Image search: [Google]
1460134355913.jpg
109 KB, 580x985
Post pics, beeeeeetch.
>>
>>28281252
I don't interact with ulzzang-style chicks because even though they're qt af they're usually only into their Kpop husbandos
>>
File: tribal germanic confederation.png (1009 KB, 760x920) Image search: [Google]
tribal germanic confederation.png
1009 KB, 760x920
>anything to do with korea
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.