[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any fellow disgusting disabled neets here? i was hoping we could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: bed-sore-stages-52-638.jpg (66 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
bed-sore-stages-52-638.jpg
66 KB, 638x479
any fellow disgusting disabled neets here? i was hoping we could have a thread to post about gross details relating to our illnesses etc here. pic semi-related, i have a bedsore on my ass and went to itch it and the blood and pus leaked all over my fucking hand in the dark, felt fucking good man. not nearly as bad as the pic though, this is after surgical draining and such. feel free to make this a general gross thread as well. i feel better knowing i'm not the only disgusting loser on here
>>
>>28281167
How did you get your bedsore?

Sitting at the computer too much?
>>
>>28281310
bedridden from my severe crohn's disease so not so much sitting as lying down but this made me laugh irl
>tfw disgusting human, but even more disgusting disease
>>
>>28281167
How long did it take to develop. I'm scared.
>>
>>28282948
They take like a week to start to develop. They start getting serious at like 3 weeks-a month.

But keep in mind they only develop from constant pressure to an area and decreased blood flow to that tissue for weeks so as long as you're shifting a little occasionally you'll be fine
>>
>>28283022
My exams will be over soon and I will be back in bed with depression afterwards. I suppose It is only when you physically can't get up. Do you get up to shit or piss? Or do you have a catheter for piss and a pail for shitting?
>>
>>28281344
>bedridden from my severe crohn's disease

Aren't you supposed to become a gluten free hipster and you are all better?
>>
>>28281167
so what is the point of your life? literally bedridden and waiting to die? what do you enjoy doing?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.