[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet white person >they seem cool >search them on facebook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: 1444320292324.png (11 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1444320292324.png
11 KB, 645x773
>meet white person
>they seem cool
>search them on facebook
>they have hundreds of facebook friends and not a single one of them is black

I automatically assume low-key racist. I understand not everyone hangs in the same circles but 1 / 20 people here are black and you failed to befriend a single one in your 4 years here? Come on, dude. Not mad just disappointed.
>>
people usually avoid niggers, they tend to bring trouble wherever they roam

sage
>>
I had several black FB friends but I've cut all contacts with them and delete them since I took one of them as a roommate and I dated a black girl.
Those 2 were clearly the ultimate redpills about black people. At least those from my country.
>>
What if every one he tried to be friends with thought the same thing?
>>
>>28280374
>I had several black FB friends but I've cut all contacts with them and delete them since I took one of them as a roommate and I dated a black girl.
I do not follow. You cut contact with them because they became your roommate and you had a black girlfriend?
>>
>>28280305
>implying its not black people who dont want to befriend whites
I made a group of black friends some years ago. We used to hang out playing vidya and basketball but they were zoning me out. Eventually they just stopped inviting me and they ignored me
>>
>>28280305
>wanting friends
You have not yet ascended my son
>>
>>28280392
no, I meant having black roomates and black gfs for some time were really awful experiences to the point I didn't want to hang out with anymore blacks at all.
>>
>tfw I knew a lot of black people and went to a black hs but was a shut in during that time and blew it, told them a wrong name or changed the topic
>tfw everyone will think that of me since I only have white people I added from my white middle school
>>
I've never met a black american, all the black people in my country are actual africans, usually nigerians. They tend to dress very formally and be very polite and well spoken.
>>
>>28280529
Which country is your country?
>>
>>28280305
>tfw white
>tfw all my white friends on facebook are dating white people

This is unacceptable. They need to start getting involved with the BBC. White people are not allowed to have their own interests and prefer to date their own. I wish all white women would be forced to date 3 black men and give birth to 5 black babies.
>>
File: 0086 - IQrru8o.jpg (45 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
0086 - IQrru8o.jpg
45 KB, 499x499
>>28280305
because they fucking stink

-nigger
>>
>>28280537
NZ

original comment
>>
OP is a straight up self righteous asshole yo
>>
>>28280305
As a mixed raced person, black people tend to keep to themselves socially unless the white person really tries to be black. Usually you either see white guys with loads of black friends or white guys with virtually no black friends. There's no real in-between, and it's stupid to expect someone's friends' circle to be proportionate to the population anyhow.
>>
>>28280356
Confirm. The ones I encounter always fit some typical stereotype of black people. Not like, "Ooga booga watermelon fried chicken" but like, loud as fuck, think every issue is racially charged, take offense at everything. The people living in my complex will get into arguments at 3 am about this guy's sidegirl and then I get to hear "bitch" uttered, yelled, and repeated about 300+ times, being used as a noun, verb, adjective and adverb.

I will say, there was one older black guy that I met in my complex who was pretty chill, only talked for a few minutes but he was aight. And one of the local Chiefs at the PD is black and he's fuckin awesome. I'm sure that there's cool black people around like these guys, but it's just hard as fuck to find them I guess.
>>
>>28280305
>implying whites are obliged to befriend blacks
>>
>>28280305
what if I'm high key racist
>>
>>28280305
youre being retarded
>>
File: 103361737-RTX25FRR.530x298[2].jpg (15 KB, 530x298) Image search: [Google]
103361737-RTX25FRR.530x298[2].jpg
15 KB, 530x298
In my life, I've lived with Whites, Blacks, and Hispanics. The only people I really don't want to live with again are Blacks. This is after a sample size of 8. Something no one will realize is that domestic violence is seriously a black people thing. I have never witnessed violence between a couple on that level previously in my life or at any time after. Seriously. The men ALWAYS beat the shit out of their girlfriends. Then, when the neighbors call the police from all the screaming, the guy hides in a closet or behind a dumpster down the street while the girlfriend lies to the police while sporting two blacker eyes.

Also, when they go to convenience stores, they either shoplift or ask the guy to "cuff them" something and ALWAYS say that they're "good for it". Half of the time, it's for either menthol cigs or dutches.

Let's not even talk about the mess they make with fried foods in the kitchen or the loud music at 2 in the morning.

Holy fuck... oh yeah... and not paying rent. They're awfully good at fucking over their roommates and landlords. If I ever need to go to court for rent laws, I'll hire a random black guy off the street for $20. They all seem to know what the exact rent laws are and how much they're entitled to get from their landlords or utilities even if they don't pay.

Black people honestly get off easy.
>>
File: 1458867834401.jpg (147 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
1458867834401.jpg
147 KB, 850x850
I really don't care what colour you are, as long as we have stuff in common. I'm Australian though, and frankly I have never once met an aboriginal who shared any of my interests (vidya, animu, the usual manchild gamut). That doesn't mean I'm a racist.
>>
>>28280305

Sounds to me like a case of 'you're fucking stupid'

But. What do I know.

I guess I better go add a person of color!

after all, everyone needs a token friend! That's genuine.

>is that what you want?
>>
>>28280305
>1/20 people are black
>assuming even distribution

wew lad. You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>28280708
I know many black people are decent and upstanding but my job involves doing survey research and lower income black people are unimaginably rude, irrational, and entitled. They're abusive. They explode for no good reason. Most of them anyway. It's a fucked up culture.
>>
>tfw black people think you're "too white"
>tfw white people think you're not white enough
>>
The only black friend I ever had was in Kindergarten. All the other kids used to call him 'poo-man' but I thought they were super mean so I used to sit at his 'group's' table, which was just him sitting at an 8 person table by himself because nobody else wanted to sit with 'poo-man'.
We used to hang out all the time until I exchanged schools.
Basically what I'm trying to say is kids are assholes and you should try to hit them with your car whenever you see one on the road.
>>
>>28280928
>poo-man
fucking kek
>>
>It's a anon thinks it's a complete coincidence that black people developed "black culture" episode
>>
>>28280305
>>28280305
Man, I'm Australian. I've literally spoken to 4 niggers in my life and 3 of those were at least half-white.
>>
>>28280928
But Anon I feel bad whenever I see the "warning! slow children" sign
>>
File: 1440182424462.png (133 KB, 425x418) Image search: [Google]
1440182424462.png
133 KB, 425x418
>I automatically assume
Because it's all about you. What if they're from a place where there are very few? I'm from Minnesota USA and the northern end of it too. I see maybe 3 black people a year. Am I a racist?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.