[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you avoid becoming a beta orbiter?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: friend-zoned.jpg (53 KB, 561x519) Image search: [Google]
friend-zoned.jpg
53 KB, 561x519
How do you avoid becoming a beta orbiter?
>>
Don't talk to women, it's what I do
>>
>>28280254
This. Just ignore women and cut them out of your life completely. Not only is it the safest approach, you'll find your life becomes significantly more pleasant as a result.
>>
It's not damn rocket science. Just don't talk boring shit with her, just go right to it, tell her she's nice and beautiful and ask her if she wants to fuck.
>>
>>28280254
But what if you eventually want gf? You kind of need to talk to them.
>>
>>28280236
Hit on her and if she rejects you discard her
>>
Swooping rather than orbiting, expressing clear disinterest in friendship. Drive a hard line.

Absolutely nothing wrong with being friends with females, I've found way too many guys do it with the intention of scooping them up if their current relationship fails. Makes sense but I'd rather avoid it altogether, good to make your intentions clear and set forth from there.
>>
>>28280317
>beta
>want gf

Son, you'd better sit down for this.
>>
>>28280236
Be direct with your intentions. Ask her within 1-2 weeks of meeting her. If she rejects, cut contact
>>
You use your limited time on Earth to work on yourself rather than let your psyche revolve round some girl who you think looks pretty.
>>
What about online? Does such a thing exist?
>>
>>28280338
How do you make it obvious that you aren't interested in friendship?
>>
File: 1461023233023.png (15 KB, 715x755) Image search: [Google]
1461023233023.png
15 KB, 715x755
>>28280432
No need to come out with a "I'm not interested in friendship, but I would like to fugg/start a relationship with you", just don't act too friendly. If you express disinterest in being friendly enough they'll make a reasonable inference that you don't want to be friends, or at least most would. I try to avoid making really direct statements like the one I put in quotes. They're great if you want to be forward, not so good if you're trying to keep them interested.

Then again my method is questionable and I'm no chad.

>>28280384
Solid advice, I seriously hope people don't allocate that much mental energy obsessing just because they think the girl is cute. I like to think there's more than that, my mind is usually ablaze with possibility when I get like that.
>>
>>28280236
Initiate a friendly relationship with a girl
If you're interested in her in a romantic way ask her out more often
Eventually ask her to get together
If she agrees, you got yourself a girlfriend, if she declines, you stop talking to her AT ALL

It's a win-win situation.
>>
File: 1447077761881.gif (2 MB, 400x286) Image search: [Google]
1447077761881.gif
2 MB, 400x286
>>28280236
Friendzone them before they friendzone you
>>
File: image.png (91 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
91 KB, 400x400
>>28280236
What >>28280278 said, you can't be a orbiter if you don't have women to orbit
>>
>>28280236
Stop being ugly.

Friendzone is literally a meme, you didn't have a chance at a relationship, but wasted it because you were too friendly and didn't play your cards right.
You simply never had a chance at a relationship in the first place.
"friendzone" is the term that women use to make you feel blame for the fact that they simply didn't like you, usually because you're ugly as fuck and they can't get past that.
You don't see Chad in the friendzone, wonder why.
>>
>>28280639
What does not acting too friendly involve? I'm currently talking to a girl online, but she is always the one to instigate conversation/call me on Skype. Is this the right way to keep going?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.