[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw my bf just told me he doesn't wash his hands after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 2.jpg (3 KB, 113x134) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
3 KB, 113x134
>tfw my bf just told me he doesn't wash his hands after fapping
>>
>>28279987
Someone post the full version
>>
>>28279987
Who the fuck washes their hands after fapping
>>
File: anime dad.jpg (42 KB, 432x306) Image search: [Google]
anime dad.jpg
42 KB, 432x306
>>28280058
i've got you covered. it's a faggot
>>
>>28280105
>it's a faggot
I know. I'm a faggot.
>>
>>28279987
God hates fags and so does /r9k/. Get off my fucking board.
>>
>>28280105
It's actually not
>>
who the fuck washes their hands after fapping: just lick it all off edition.
>>
>>28280271
>implying that's a girl
You won't fool me
>>
>>28280288
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/tv/entries/2af93150-e222-3f32-be25-d5b5a1012c24
>>
>>28280276
Who actually bare hands while fapping? I use a sock 11/10 times
>>
>>28280341
>roastie cgl bpd type
Oh god nvm. I'm gonna keep pretending that's a trap
>>
>>28280387
>scrubbing rough fabric against your sensitive cock
Nty circumjew
>>
>>28280341
It's interesting to note that the dad probably doesn't care that her daughter is a weeaboo, why would he? She is his daughter, she can have her interests and he will still love her.

It's the fact that she dances on live cam for donations, like a whore, that kills him. Filthy perverted neckbeards jerk their cocks while she dances like a common stripper and it kills him. He tried to keep his baby girl close, to keep her from becoming one of the whores he grew up pumping and dumping. But no, he lost her daughter and gained a whore. That look of disappointment is warranted.
>>
>>28280462
The most logical thing I've read on r9k.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.