[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tongue-In-Cheek Racism, Becoming Real Racism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: Slavery Shouldn't Have Ended.png (13 KB, 427x139) Image search: [Google]
Slavery Shouldn't Have Ended.png
13 KB, 427x139
I think I am becoming an actual racist /r9k/. I only used to be a racist in a joking way. Recently though, whenever I have seen blacks I have commented on them, in my mind, thinking "That's cute, someone taught an ape to wear clothes", or things like that. Anyone else gone through this?
>Pic related, I saw it while browsing shit about Trump on Cuckbook. It infuriated me.
>>
Is it racist to say blacks have cultural problems when their idols are telling them to literally be thugs, criminals and hedonists? Is it racist to say an Aboriginal is a lot less intelligent than a European?
I mean there are plenty of biological and cultural differences between races and trying to pretend they don't exist is more "racist" than accepting them.
>>
i don't think it was ever really just in a 'joking way" desu
>>
>>28279915
>getting mad at opposing opinions

How's junior year going? Anyways, if you feel that way and want to change make a conscious effort to change if not what ever.
>>
>>28280404
I don't care that she doesn't like trump, it's the fact of how she wrote her fucking comment. Using; gud, ppl, etc. Also making blatantly obvious grammatical errors; you guy's, for y'all ignorant ppl, etc.
>>
>>28280404

It's not even an intelligent argument. There's justifiable contempt for people like this, but you seem like the type of person who only wants to rub something in someone's face so who cares. If that is the case - and it is - your voice is worthless.
>>
>>28279915

Of course you're racist, most people are, to one degree or another.

people who have actual experience, that is.

but it's a gut reaction and can be overcome easily, if you meet the right person from that race
>>
>>28279915
>current year
>being anti-racism
>being anti-free speech
>being anti-science
>being anti-truth
It's like you're honestly retarded.
>>
>>28280488
So you have a problem with vernacular? Honestly can you be any more autistic? People speak and type in different ways based on their experiences. You can understand her, correct?
>>
>>28280830
>being anti-racism
yes, i am anti-racism, but i do listen to other people's opinions.
>being anti-free speech
where? If you think I became angry from her disliking Trump, I refer you to my other comment>>28280488
>being anti-science
when was this?
>being anti-truth
when was this?

>>28280882
>So you have a problem with vernacular?
Only the type that makes you seem like a complete retard, like this one.
>You can understand her, correct?
I could understand it after a few read throughs. But ultimately, yes I could.
>>
>>28280978
You realize that the way you speak doesn't strictly determine your intelligence right? She's probably not smarter than most people but I doubt she's far from average. And if it really took you multiple readthroughs to unsweetened what she said, you might just have terrible reading comprehension friend.
>>
>>28281019
>makes you seem like a complete retard
>seem
>>
>>28281037
You seem pretty dull yourself.
>I could understand it after a few read throughs.
It doesn't take that long to understand blackspeak.
>>
>>28280219
Well meme'd.

Calling a black person a chimpanzee wearing clothes would be unacceptable and violate the social order. Thinking it is racist.
>>
>>28281052
It was only a couple lines I was forced to reread, such as; "What makes you think trump is gonna do and listen to you all", and "You guy's are really stupid like trump if you t think he's gonna be president".
The second example, that I was forced to reread, was due to lack of commas.

I'm also pretty tired :P
>>
>>28280882
>>28281019
speaking =/= writing

Vernacular is fine but if you cannot compose a proper paragraph in English despite it being your native tongue you're pretty much guaranteed to be stupid.
>>
>>28279915
>Anyone else gone through this?

No because I'm not racist asf.

>>28281116
4chan users grossly abuse the use of commas, most of you hardly know when to use a comma.
>>
I know this happens all the time OP, I don't care for muh ironic racism because where I might call you an asshole in an argument, you're quick to call me a nigger. You can't help it, that's literally what you see. There's also, no appropriate punchline/slur for white people, so it's not even. Minorities should be friends with each other, the uppity ones can get knocked down a peg when they try to do racism masked as ironic racism.
>>
File: 1459006459278.png (34 KB, 493x276) Image search: [Google]
1459006459278.png
34 KB, 493x276
>>28279915
>guy's
>t think
>party. ,real talk
>the Republican's and nobody else
>I'm feel so bad
>nothing gud cum outta his win

thoroughly triggered by the nigger
>>
>>28281143
The written word is preceded by the spoken word. People in casual settings write they way they speak especially when they have no reason to write properly. This lady can probably speak and write just as well as anyone else, but she feels more comfortable ranting in a style akin to her usual speech. We haven't proved that she cannot write a proper paragraph.
>>
>>28279915
we should install a nigger filter and permaban anyone who speaks like this
>>
You guys are really stupid, like Trump, if you think he's going to be president. It's unbelievable how he talks to people. What makes you think Trump is going to keep his word and listen to you all when he doesn't even listen to his own [Republican] party? Honestly, Donald doesn't care about me, you, the Republicans, or anyone else. I feel bad for you ignorant people if Trump wins and nothing good comes from that.
>>
>>28281149
>*No,

Forgot to put a comma after le interjection. :^(
>>
>>28281186
'ppl' is not vernacular. I do not say "look at all those ppl over there." Nobody says 'lol' when speaking.
>>
>>28281218
>Nobody says 'lol' when speaking.

You'd be surprised.
>>
>>28281218
True but written shorthand or whatever this would be has roots in all language. She isn't any more stupid than the average person in this country really. The average r9k user populating their speech with memes and Internet abbreviations isn't too far off of this woman. Everything is context dependant and in this context she's just ranting about dumb political opinions that she has...
>>
You're in the first stage of the red pill OP. It'll only get worse (better) from here.
>>
>>28281313
Yay! Red pilling on more shit.
>>
>>28281201
where did you study chimpanzee anon?
>>
>>28280488
>Using; gud, ppl, etc. Also making blatantly obvious grammatical errors; you guy's, for y'all ignorant ppl, etc.
But that's not a race thing, it's a stupid normie thing.
>>
>>28281503
It seems to be more prevalent in "The Darker Side of Humanity".
>>
>>28281388
extra curricular at my high school
>>
Sometimes taught that ape science and named him Niel DeGrasse Tyson
>>
File: 1455414603545.jpg (578 KB, 1366x2048) Image search: [Google]
1455414603545.jpg
578 KB, 1366x2048
>parents telling me to get a job
>mom brings up being a landscaper
>say "I can't do that, I don't speak Spanish"
>they both gasp in shock like I've said the most extremely offensive statement of all time
seriously, what's wrong with that? It's even a true statement, literally every landscaper around here is an illegal immigrant from mexico.
>>
Trump is a narcissist and will probably fuck things up horribly.
>>
>>28279915
you were already a racist before (at the very least implicitly), as all human beings are. but /r9k/ has a way of amplifying all of your disgusting beliefs in an addicting way. so if you want to stop, stop coming here. if it's really bad, outgroup exposure reduces prejudice drastically (aka interact with and befriend people you're prejudiced against).

tfw addicted to /r9k/ and it's made me more depressed and prejudiced

t. ns&b/psych major
>>
>>28282555
>interact
>with others
Haha, nice joke.
>>28282540
Yet, he's the best candidate, Excluding Gary Johnson, at least in my view, but he is a libertarian so isn't going to win.
>>
>>28282782
>nice joke
hey, you asked the question and you got the answer bub
>>
So you're too stupid to separate something which you know is incorrect from your own beliefs when you pretend to adopt it as your belief system?

You should probably kill yourself. I'm not even telling you not to be racist, but it's disgusting that you could accidentally become racist.
>>
>>28279915
We live in a post-modern world OP. Saying that what you see in front of you is the truth is wrong, because it does not conform to the dominant ideology of being a non-confrontational liberal.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.