[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can Stacys be SJWs? Does that they can be guilted into fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1462141274273.png (1 MB, 974x512) Image search: [Google]
1462141274273.png
1 MB, 974x512
Can Stacys be SJWs? Does that they can be guilted into fucking men who don't exhibit toxic masculinity?
>>
>>28279832
Yes, there is stacies of all kind and ilk. There are chad SJW's, there are also conservative racist chads.
>>
No Stacey will not sleep with you anon to be honest (2 B ah nest)
>>
>>28279832
All women are stacies
Lol not original
>>
>>28279832
Actually a lot of stacys have adopted a feminist mentality because they think it means they can get away with sleeping around a lot and not facing any consequences.
I.e.: STOP SLUT SHAMING!!

Despite the face that such behavior can directly lead to STDs, unwanted pregnancy, and lots of social drama, they refuse to believe that they're acting irresponsibly.

And no. Being a female SJW doesn't really change what you find attractive, it just tried to change other's opinions into thinking that you're attractive.
(Fat feminist: I love my body image so you have to too! Despite my extreme health problems and inability to do normal things, i insist that there is nothing wrong about my lifestyle!
Slut feminist: I want to sleep around so you shouldn't hold that against me! Despite the numerous potential consequences (see above), no one should judge me as "irresponsible" or "impulsive".
Ugly feminist: I'm too lazy to shave or wash myself or put on makeup. The idea of "sanitation" is just a tool used by the patriarchy to oppress and control women. I should be able to be a CEO and still have my woman beard.)

Basically it's just people who don't want to change themselves to confront to society's standards. Instead of accepting that they are outliers, they are trying to chance the way society works so that they are seen as "beautiful".

That doesn't mean they give a rats ass about men though. They still want hot Chad. It's not like they're going to go after the perverted, fat, ugly man when they have the choice of something they find more attractive
>>
of course they can dipshit
>>
>>28279832
>when you know that video and you feel ashamed because you're not really into interracial
>>
>>28279832
Obviously, Stacies can be SJWs, they can be guilted into fucking Tyrones like the bitches in your pic related, no they will not fuck twinky ugly incels.
>>
>using "SJW" not as a jape
>you're probably trash
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.