[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>This Stacy went to high school with me,she joined during
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: Gai9u1f1048108401ffa2346ag.jpg (34 KB, 377x548) Image search: [Google]
Gai9u1f1048108401ffa2346ag.jpg
34 KB, 377x548
>This Stacy went to high school with me,she joined during final year after coming from other school. I liked her a lot. Her friend once approached me in high school and asked me about her
>"Hey Anon,what do you think about Stacy? Do you really like her or you just think she is good looking? I see you looking her in hallway."
>I Said "I mean she is good looking but I have no particular interest in her." And she was just like ok and that was end of it.
>Now year later I see her friend again and she tells me "You know Stacy has boyfriend. Look her FB profile. He looks just like you,but without that geek style. Why is that Anon? Maybe because she liked you in high school eh?"
>I tell her she is bullshiting me. Then she shows me her chat with Stacy and how Stacy wrote a year ago "Anon goes to class with you right? Could you check out if he likes me? I really fancy him and I want to approach him. I would like to have something with him if he likes me"
>Robot I remain
>>
Or you could message her and see what she's up to disregard the boyfriend and bang.
But you're right.
Robot you remain.
>>
Oh man I had the exact same.
Her friends asked me if I liked her, and that she was interested in me.
I did the correct thing and held in my laughter while asking them if they're shitting on me.
I then noticed the girl acting stranger with me around.
I remained her friend for a while after, and only realized that they were serious much after.
>havent spoken to another female for the past 4 years
>>
That friend seems really annoying for having the nerve to say that years after everyone should have moved on from that.
>>
File: 1451464924046.jpg (177 KB, 1080x810) Image search: [Google]
1451464924046.jpg
177 KB, 1080x810
let this be a lesson to any underaged potential robots. if you want to look like you don't care always answer in the positive anyways

I know the feel as well op
>>
early last week
>m81 'hey anon what do you think about stacy'
>yeah she's alright
>WEEEEEEEEEW

mid last week

>m81'hey anon m82's asked out stacy'
>a bit out of nowhere, but ok
>m81 'hahahaha just joking not really'
>oi m81 can i use your phone quick
>as he passes it and goes onto menu
>chat w/stacy, see my name

I know he's just an orbiter that she's using, whilst he tries to get into her pants, but what the fuck is going on.

Spoke to her Friday, she seemed stand-offish.
>>
A girl asked me to dance with her at a school social thing but I assumed it was some kind of trick to humiliate me, so I told her to fuck off.

Still think I was right.
>>
I mean, if you're a robot how long do you think that relationship would have lasted?
>>
File: gotch your back.png (68 KB, 1784x1174) Image search: [Google]
gotch your back.png
68 KB, 1784x1174
>>28280976
He tries to scare you off, judging from your post he's a typical orbiter who will send you some cringy e-mails about how he and Stacy are practically together and that you will ruin their "relationship". Tell Stacy about it, but if you want to piss him off, make Stacy your gf (if you're capable of that).
Also can somebody dump some beta orbiter images? I don't have any saved.
>>
>>28281446
Do you think it is a good idea to date a girls with beta orbiters? I think they know they are stringing them along and keeping them as their little bitchboys to do their bidding. Maybe they don't realize it, but it seems manipulating and a bad indicator of character
>>
File: 1413146194652.jpg (15 KB, 281x440) Image search: [Google]
1413146194652.jpg
15 KB, 281x440
I used to read in the morning at highschool since I took the bus and I had no friends to talk with
Then one day some asian chick comes and sits next to me and asks if I'm doing anything or going to the assembly after school
I'm wondering why the hell some random person would talk to me so I just say "no I'm not doing anything after school" and that was the end of it
Pretty sure that was the only person in my life who's ever remotely been interested in me.
>>
File: 1456184768835.jpg (72 KB, 600x608) Image search: [Google]
1456184768835.jpg
72 KB, 600x608
>>28281581
I don't feel any empathy for betas, i know that's rude but when somebody doesn't try to improve themselves and would rather lose all their self repsect for some pussy they deserve no compassion.
>inb4 le edgy
I really mean it, think about it. Let's say that you're fat beta orbiter, you have to be a realist and realize that no girl will ever want you. Despite what most /r9k/ will tell you, you don't have to be a thunder chad to get a decent gf.
Most of us are average and that's enough, you just need to have some nice qualities such us:
>don't be obese, being fit is a plus
>have some normie hobbies like reading or maybe watching movies or listening to popular music.
>try to do some charity.
I've been giving blood for 2 years and every time some qt3.14 chats me up i eventaually tell her that i like giving blood because one day i may need it( usually they panties start to soak)
I also help in my local animal shelter since i fucking love cats, dogs too but i'm definitely cat person. Girls love when you care about animals. I also started cooking, i'm not the best one but thanks to that i lost my virgnity since the girl that i liked said "i'd love to taste your cooking, would you mind over to my place?" I was almost inisde normie hood then.
>read books.
I've read some books that got me started on my exit from robot hood, i highly recomend for all betas "No more Mr. Nice Guy" amazing book.
On the begining books were boring to me but i forced myself to read and now i really like it.

I kinda got away from your question but i think yes, just because girl has a lot of beta orbiters does not mean she's a bad person, many orbiters just won't fuck off and contrary to popular /r9k/ belief most Stacies want to be nice to other so they won't look like bitches ( they are some heartless sluts out there though so watch out)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.