[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just how far gone am i /r9k/ Girl interested in me >tells
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Just how far gone am i /r9k/
Girl interested in me
>tells me she like me
>in the moment i tell her i like her too
>"we should go out anon"
>agree (but don't really care)
>Go on date
>go to her place after
>shes trying to seduce me
>not really in the mood
>still a virgin
>go home
>get lots of texts from her
>dont even reply

havnt seen her in a week

no idea if i fucked up or not

27 years old

i spent the last 10 years alone, i think my mind is completely warped

this isnt even normal, im going to see her tomorrow at uni

but im pretty sure i fucked up
>>
>>28279448
Of course you did. Good thing bitches are forgiving if they like you and dense in general.
>>
You definitely fucked up. You're a cunt. You finally get a nice girl who seems to genuinely like you and you're not even willing to put yourself out there and respond to her.

You deserve to live this shitty life. You're making her feel shit about caring for you. Why not just tell her you're a fuck up and let her find somebody who isn't?

As you can probably tell, I am projecting heavily but fuck anon, why are you sabotaging something that could be amazing?
>>
>>28279448
>dont even reply

nope, nailed it
>>
>>28279555
Not OP but I'm in the same boat.

In my mind I'm not sabotaging something that could be amazing for I have no interest in it. I've lived my entire life alone, I like how this works, depression is gone and I'm doing things I enjoy, going with the flow of life.

At some point years ago I just simply stopped romanticizing the notion of a relationship, of a woman. I realized they're just standard people with their own annoyances, dullness, problems, history, and I barely get close to anyone in general as well because I'm dull and like my things, if I want to pursue some other interests I do so on my own, if i meet people then so be it, but they're light connections.

I don't know, anon. Some people have been conditioned to be alone and not want anything further. It's understandable to value relationship, acceptance, love and so on, some just lost that care and value.
>>
>>28279642
OP here

Thanks, i was really trying to express this but couldn't put it into words my self

However do you think that maybe the people we meet arnt the "ONE" as in maybe if we meet a perfect soulmate we some how would change?

The girl im seeing now is attractive on the outside, and has a normal personality.

by no means am i intrinsic but i wonder why im not strongly attracted to her if shes basically a normal women ?
>>
>>28279642

I do understand, although I can't relate.

I'm in a similar situation, although I'm the other party. I've met someone who I've totally fallen for who seemed really keen on me, but then they give such fucking opposing signals that it's impossible to gauge whether it's even worth pursuing.

Without sounding arrogant, I think we work together really well. I know him probably better than anybody else does and I've put up with so much shit so far, it's unreal.

Yet he still has this completely indifferent, cold and insular attitude towards me. He disappears for long periods and time and just doesn't think of it as a problem. He can't understand why I feel almost constant anxiety towards the relationship.

It's damaging because I really care about him and if there's any way I can maintain a relationship with him, I'd like to. Posts like yours make me realise that's probably not a healthy thing to do.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.