[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wageslave General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10
File: tumblr_o41ldoYkSx1v0pigno1_500.jpg (89 KB, 386x661) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o41ldoYkSx1v0pigno1_500.jpg
89 KB, 386x661
Share work stories
Complain
Laugh at NEETcucks

>work at Chipotle, usually closing shift (3-11 pm)
>every day at around 4 the place gets filled with Normies getting out of highschool, mainly groups of friends/couples
>tfw forced to be around all these happy people without being able to talk to them
>most co-workers ignore me, only friend there is a guy I knew from high school

Could be worse though; I get decent pay, at least 30 hours a week, and everyone there, including the managers, is cool with anyone doing drugs/ alcohol as long as it doesn't hurt our performance.

Where my fellow wageslaves at?
>>
File: tumblr_o02screjpA1v0pigno1_1280.png (201 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o02screjpA1v0pigno1_1280.png
201 KB, 620x387
>>28279241
>28279241
heh your fellow wagecucks are sleeping, shouldn't you be too? dont wanna be late today might get a case of the mondays huh
>>
File: 1436739579057.jpg (50 KB, 322x279) Image search: [Google]
1436739579057.jpg
50 KB, 322x279
>>28279526
>tumblr filename

Kill
Your
Self
>>
>>28279241

>be debt collector in a bank
>receive information that one of our customers passed away recently
>his fucking name was "roy deadman"
>>
>be a local delivery driver

>only work 4 days a week (TWRF) but work 10+ hours a day those days

>usually wake up for work around 330AM

By the time Friday hits im so tired all I want to do is sleep.

Well, I go back to it tomorrow...
>>
File: 1456031430613.jpg (109 KB, 777x656) Image search: [Google]
1456031430613.jpg
109 KB, 777x656
>>28279526
>living off parents money

Heh...Must be nice to be sheltered from the real world by mommy and daddy... kid

For the rest of us who aren't so fortunate, we just have to tough it out and hope Mr. Goldstein is generous enough to give us a raise.
>>
>>28279241
Where are these series of pics from
>>
File: KKraMFd.jpg (882 KB, 2400x1720) Image search: [Google]
KKraMFd.jpg
882 KB, 2400x1720
>>28280158
it's from a chart about the different types of robots
>>
>>28279241
>work at local fast food chain as cashier
>phone rings
>"thank you for calling X on X Ave., how can I help you? "
>"ummmm ya'll havin that Mexican dance in the basement tonight? "
>que?
>apparently I heard correctly
>"ma'am this is X fast food restaurant, I think you have the the wrong number, you might mean Y nightclub (located in same building)"
>"okay? So when's the Mexican dance?"
>"ma'am this is not a nightclub, I suggest you call them for information"
>"*scoff* so are you gonna give me their number? "
>"ma'am I do not have that information I suggest you look in a phone book or online thank you goodbye"
Fucking hell and stupid shit like this happens all the time
>>
>>28280750

Dude idk, when i worked in those low jobs i would fuck wih customers all the time.

You have to know how to skirt the line just barely.
>>
File: 711.jpg (135 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
711.jpg
135 KB, 750x750
>>28280750
>>"ummmm ya'll havin that Mexican dance in the basement tonight? "

fucking kek dude
>>
File: 1360712934682.png (136 KB, 335x360) Image search: [Google]
1360712934682.png
136 KB, 335x360
>>28279241
>work at gas station
>walk near restrooms
>putrid smell coming from women's restroom
>smells like rotten eggs+sewage
>starts spreading throughout the store
>someone poured cleaner down the toilets hoping to make it go away
>>
>older female coworker talking to me
>asks my age
>25, why?
>Because I'm old!
>That's okay, I'm above the age of consent

Nowadays, if we get any new employees, I never greet them and just pretend like they don't exist, because whenever I open my mouth, something autistic and embarassing comes out.
>>
File: 275675265262.png (316 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
275675265262.png
316 KB, 1920x1080
>tfw handing in my notice this week
>>
wagery vs. neetdom

fuck this gay earth
>>
>>28279241
>Security officer at plant
>23
>12 HR shifts
>suicidal
>hates life
>wife eats money away
Please someone end my life
>>
>>28282693

Being a security officer sounds kinda neat. If you work at night and are on your own, I could see myself enjoying the solitude,

Also, why don't you just get divorced?
>>
>>28280063
>>living off parents money

I live out of interest payments.
>>
File: 1458080129103.png (320 KB, 1000x857) Image search: [Google]
1458080129103.png
320 KB, 1000x857
>>28280063
I counter your nasty anime faces with my smug fucking trump
>>
Anyone here looking for work? I'm going to start applying at warehouses.
>>
>work in tech support for big international company
>customers are banking and retail and moderately know their shit
>rarely any retarded customers
>chill supervisor
>chill boss
>decently paid
it's actually not too shabby
>>
>>28279241
>work at gas station
>casually refer to the new girl as "man" or "dude" when speaking to her
>"hey man, youre leaving in 15 right ? Mind watching the registers and letting me dissapear for 10 minutes ?"
>"first of all my name is isnt DUDE or MAN okay and if you learn that now we wont have any fucking problems okay hun ?"

It seems like every 30 something year old woman that lands a job here has an extra large stick up their ass. Was what I did really that rude ?
>>
>be me
>lawyer
>challenging field, societal value, well paid
>smart, interesting coworkers
>little direct interaction with idiot public like yourselves and non-lawyers/PhDs
>smart enough to get work done quickly and have time to screw around online/with colleagues
>feels good mangalangs
>>
File: image.png (99 KB, 464x253) Image search: [Google]
image.png
99 KB, 464x253
I'm a cable guy and my life is a mess because of it.
>>
>>28282890
Get off our board, normie. Only wageslaves are allowed here, not decently employed people.

Why are you even here?
>>
>>28282945
Why wouldyou give him the sayisfaction of a (You) ?
>>
>>28282843
I'm saving this to repost in other threads, thank you
>>
>>28282945
Because I'm waiting to file the brief I just wrote and am looking for some sick rare paypays and feeling your feels, you feel me, mang?
>>
>>28282889
No, it wasn't, 30 year old something women of the variety who work at gas stations just violently cling to the things they build their concept of dignity on, however falsely.
>>
> work at camera store in a port city
> mostly old peeps on verge of death during summer months
>constantly calling SD cards and other memory 'the Sim card'
> spend $4000 on cruise but shit a brick when a 21yo let's them know their camera is obviously fuked.
> they know it's fuked too
>big rant anyway
> "rude unskilled kids"
> repeat on next old dead couple
> repeat 5 days a week
>>
>>28283126
Those type of old people just blame everyone else as much as they can whenever anything goes wrong. My grandmother is like that.
>>
Engineering company in niche field. No training, no feedback, no support. Most co-workers are fat smokers who can't speak teh English proper (Philly speak - wooder).

Every day I feel dumber than the last. Office life is fucking up my health.

Wah millenials are ruining the workforce... Bitch I'm only here until my loans are paid off. Student debt is fucking the economy but it's easier to blame the victim.
>>
>>28279241
matt?

original dzz senpai
>>
>>28279241

How can you guys work for so many hours? I worked ~25 hours a week some years ago when i saved up a lot of money and i was dying.

Finally got my trust fund from grandpa and i can relax. Just rent out some rooms in my apartment (that i own) and neetitaway.jpg
>>
I work in an office in a high secure hospital and it's ok, I think I'm going to leave it though and become a night time security guard because I'm socially spastic and hate talking to people

Or I might just kill myself

I think I'll kill myself
>>
>>28279241
>contract with my Goodwill job ends this week
>a few weeks of NEETdom on the way
>gonna move onto a harder, more stressful pharm tech job

I do miss being NEET, and the goodwill job had zero stress to it at all, but me mum needs help with the money. Im hoping the pharm job isnt as stressful as the internship i had to do for it.

Looking to apply to HEB and stick there for a while in retail before moving up to their pharmacy. Fuck Walgreens pharmacy and pretty much every one with a drive-thru
>>
Anyone else only staying at their job out of fear?
I saved enough that I could live for like a year without working. But I'm still scared. What if there's an emergency? What if I go to the hospital, and I no longer have insurance? What will my family think of me?

None of those things bothered me before I started working and was unemployed for years. Never went to the hospital or had an emergency and never worried about it, didn't care what my family thought. But now I'm too scared too quit. Is this how it is for everybody or just me? Doing something I hate just because I'm scared? It's a life of fear. Dread work, dread the outcome of not working.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.