[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone /shit friends/ here? I had a group of friends that would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: 1461915063519.jpg (500 KB, 2466x1542) Image search: [Google]
1461915063519.jpg
500 KB, 2466x1542
Anyone /shit friends/ here?

I had a group of friends that would torment some autist on Facebook about him trying to fuck a girl. When the cops got involved, they said he attempted to kill himself. I was in this normie Facebook chat but I never got on it, or even knew I was in it until the cops were at my door. The shitheads said that I did most of it and I told the cops to check again. They did and got in touch with Facebook and they got boned for lying.

Anyways, my only friend I have right now who didn't do shit didn't get framed. The dickhead friends absolutely despise me because I got them five years of probation, all of them, because they're lying pieces of shit that "cyberbully" autistic people on the internet. The dickheads are trying to find a way to get me in trouble to get even. My friend, my only friend, like I mentioned earlier, still talks to these scumbags and I feel like a betrayed cuck.

I have to confront all of these dick bags at campus when I go back to college. I really, really, really want to beat the holy fucking shit out of all of them at once and get them hospitalized and put into comas, that is if I can't get in any legal trouble. I am thinking about getting them to fuck with me first, because I know they will, and record it with a recorder and get their probation boned so they get a criminal record and get jail'd.

Thoughts?
>>
>friends
>facebook
>groupchats

please go back to /b/
>>
>>28279079

Nigga wtf, just avoid them and focus on your courses and shit. Clearly they're a bunch of fuckwads and spending any effort on them, positive or negative, will be a waste of your life.
>>
>>28279123
I didn't even know I was in it and I hardly talked to them in the first place. My only friend I had was another one that didn't do anything.

Not a /b/tard either
>>
>>28279129
They will fuck with me when I go back to school. I will make them pay for getting cops at my door. I sincerely hate them with a passion. I can't sleep at night knowing these fucks got a slap on the wrist for almost making an autist kill himself. I want to beat their fucking faces in and rip their testicles off so they're ripped from the gene pool. Fuck these assholes.
>>
>>28279158
Alright, but any sort of violence won't help you famallama. The most you can do imo is destroy their reputations.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTRmBiTdVKQ
>>
>>28279214
I'll calm down when they can run faster than me or die when I can run faster than them.

Fuck these dicks.

It may seem irrational, but it's the most rational decision I've probably ever made, for me.
>>
who is the semen demon in the OP
please respond
>>
>>28279252
Yeah, she's hot. Who's the girl OP?
>>
>>28279279

Muita Buceta.
That's the name that came up when I reverse searched it.
>>
>>28279252
>>28279279

Off of memory I remember fapping to DigitalDesire models and she looks like (could be giving wrong name, haven't actually seen any of her stuff in years)

Bailey Rose
>>
>>28279079

They're not friends OP. You may of thought they are but they've showed you they aren't.
>>
>>28279079
Stop interacting with them or their circle of friends. They got themselves in this mess and you have the records to prove it. If you get in trouble for it, you show them the group chats and reference your previous bout with the police that caused them to go on probation in the first place.

You are in the clear, don't worry, You literally dindu nuffin.
>>
>>28279079
Do it OP. I was afraid you were a cuck when I began reading your post, but you came to the best conclusion yourself. Fuck them up.
>>
Dox them, I know a lot of sjws that would beat them to near death for this sort of thing, and afaik you won't be responsible for it (depends on your state if you're a burger)
>>
>>28279385
They're to be on the same campus as him. OP is practically locked in an institutional setting with these guys. He's going to get in an altercation with them, and that creates a whole new set of problems. I don't know how violent his "friends" are but I'd say he needs to have better insurance than some chat logs for his personal safety.
>>
Holy shit OP
Whenever I meet a person I dislike, even slightly, I just ghost them.

You on the other hand let them fuck you in the ass with no lube.

Here is the advice that works so well for me:

Cut them out of your life. Block/delete them everywhere and if they try to initiate contact with you, block/delete them.

If they do it in person, tell them to fuck off/leave your house.

You won't follow my advice, despite it being the best advice. Idiot.
>>
>>28279079
You can't record them without their consentment. It's a felony.
>>
>>28279250
Ruin them OP, do it for us.
I will live vicariously through your revenge.
>>
>>28279079
Hows 8th grade treating you jimmy?
>>
>>28279588
That is good advice if they weren't to fuck my shit up. They're violent people.

>>28279809
If they start fucking with me, I have proof that they started shit and that I have a right to throw the first punch.

>>28279522
I live in Kentucky, so that would be very easy to do.

>>28279572
There's way better proof that they're fucking with me over it. The fact that they're on probation and are probably going to fuck my shit up the next time they see me over it is very clear if they ever do it.
>>
File: 1455071248111.jpg (41 KB, 708x501) Image search: [Google]
1455071248111.jpg
41 KB, 708x501
>>28279079
>Normie coming onto 4chan to blog about his life
>>
>>28280044
>autist thinking r9k is a secret club

There's literally no topic on this board, nor a target demographic.
>>
If they try to do anything to you then tell them you'll contact the police and get them in even more shit.

What the fuck are they going to do? They already got fucked over by the law, they would be literal retards to try anything on YOU when they got caught for lying about you anyway.
>>
>>28280044
No, he's a guy who needs advising on how to handle a volatile situation.. I can't stick around but I hope OP can get some tips on here. If not, this sounds like a prelude to violence. I wish I had time to be of more help.
>>
>>28280162
>normie misclicks /r9k/ instead of /adv/
stupid normies, when will they learn?
>>
>>28280162
I'm destined to beat the shit out of them. I am able to do it too. I'm not too strong, but I can hit them in the nuts as hard as I can and they'll go on the floor crying.
>>
>>28280182
Face it: /r9k/ is the new /adv/
>>
>>28280190
theres absolutely nothing wrong with the old /adv/. there's probably some subleddit normies like OP could post on too. I can't think of a single reason to come HERE of all places for normie advice
>>
>>28280189
Bring some brass knucks or a stungun/tazer just in case.
>>
Keep a recording device on you if you think they'll jump you.
>>
>>28279079
Dunno if anybody prpopsed this, but I'm with you on on this one. I've always fucked somebody harder than they fucked me. My best record yet is I've managed to get a retard expelled from my school when I was little.
I suggest you get someone you can trust and have them walk around campus with you at an incospicuous distance. Practice talking while he is filming so that when you are nears those fuckers you can swear at them without any proof. Find this friend's of yours a legal alibi as to why he was filming. So now you walk around campus, your friend is already where the douchebags are waiting and you enter the camera's fov. Taunt those fuckers and record them beating you. DO NOT fight back, it will make for a stronger case. Congrats, you just ruined their lives.
Now ofc this is gonna be harder, you really need to find a way to get under their hard skin with a few words.
Best of luck.
>>
>>28280364
Nothing is going to be hard. I can just be around and they'll get pissed.
>>
>>28279079
you should revoke their lives
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.