[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
''Tall pale skinny guys with long hair *___*''
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10
''Tall pale skinny guys with long hair *___*''

FUCKING
STOP
IT

It's literally like girls lost all touch of what a real man should represent because of their uncontrolled and unlimited use of Tumblr

It seems like they don't even go anymore for true values like biological superiority (being there also included personality characteristics like intelligence, social abilities, emotional stableness, talents...) but for what is aesthetically pleasing, modern-looking, in trend, unique-seeming or whatever

What do they even see in those feminized faggots?

They consider beefy, strong guys (there also including me) to be the ''sexually preferred male'' in society while all I see is girls picking the ectomorph between pictures of body types

Why is that so?

What happened?

Your opinion about this?

How do you yourself define a real man by their physical appereance?
>>
>They consider beefy, strong guys (there also including me)
Post a pic of your body
>>
File: peter+steele.jpg (20 KB, 265x397) Image search: [Google]
peter+steele.jpg
20 KB, 265x397
Also, nothing against guys with long hair, but if you do have it, try not to look like a girl with it

Here's my idea of how to wear long hair as a guy properly
>>
>>28278827
>beefy, strong guys (there also including me)
sure, fatty
>>
File: Screenshot_31.png (127 KB, 325x364) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_31.png
127 KB, 325x364
>>28278884
Not a good picture, but pretty much enough for you to get an insight
>>
>>28278889
also pic related was a pseudo robot that unJUSTed himself for a short amount of time.
>>
>>28278900
Go for it, heroin-head cunt, I bet you're one of those guys that you can choke with one hand
>>
File: 98989.jpg (74 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
98989.jpg
74 KB, 600x500
>>28278918
Cut your hair, faglord.
>>
>>28278827
women are no longer attracted to masculinity.
>>
You are a closeted homosexual. Just grew my hair down to my shoulders and it feels great.
>>
>>28278957

Force me you Donald Trump dick-sucking pathetic half-hispanic excuse for former-European ancestry

Proud Slavic genes coming through
>>
>>28278995

Better cut it, you probably look like a huge fucking Beatles faggot

If it isn't already long (in auditory definition of what long hair is) better cut it than wait for it to grow
>>
>>28278827
Women don't like overly muscular guys, but they do like muscles. Idk what you're talking about.

I think you're just gay and projecting tbo.
>>
>>28278982
No, they very much still are.
Women just say stupid shit and young prepubescent girls (the girls who like those feminine guys) aren't all women.
>>
>>28279077

>you're gay because you're annoyed of guys looking like absolute degenerates while still being praised for their oddish kinky looks

What the fuck is wrong with you cuckold fetishists that everything to you is an indicator to their latent homosexuality?
>>
Nonconformist traits, probably more interesting than the average regular haircut pleb. Generally give a low quantity of fucks about mainstream expectations.
>>
>>28278827
>skinny guys are effeminate meme

Why is it that adipose tissue is strongly related to estrogen production? Why is it that acceptable (healthy) body fat percentages are much higher for females than males? Why is it that in all sufficiently uncivilized population, the males are lithe and slender, while the females are curvier and plumper?

You won't get any prizes for being fat, OP. Don't blame society. Take a jog.
>>
>>28279157
>while still being praised for their oddish kinky looks

Who praises them? Who? Old gay guys? 11 year old girls?

Just lol @ believing guys like the OP do well with women in the real world.
>>
>>28278827
I'm tall, pale and skinny.
I don't want to grow out my hair, because people will think I'm a girl
>>
>>28278918
>wearing a skirt
lmao
>>
>>28279218

No, they aren't you fucking idiot

Are you literally that dumb to believe that guys that follow Tumblr trends are more interesting than normal people?

They're more boring than any orthodox judeo-christian God dick-sucking provincial you'll ever meet

All they talk about is drugs, horrible metal music and entry level philosophy

They're the mediocres of the modern world in which everyone tries not to be mediocre
>>
>>28279237

You're literally the biggest contrarian cunt ever with marks of strong mental retardation and a need of better glasses if you really think that this is healthy, but in all honesty

Back in 2014, I had an eating disorder caused by my wish to be better viewed by females after I developed depression because of the fact that my girlfriend left me for a lanky faggot, and it caused that I was locked into a mental institution, and now it all reflects as damage on my internal organs from which I was believed to have left a few days to live

Do you consider that healthy?

I'm naturally strong built, and now what, should I be ashamed of that?
I unironically think that I have a lot more to be proud of about my body than faggots like the one on the original pic have desu
>>
>>28278827

Women can't concieve beauty, and therfore they let authority figures and mainstream outlets dictate to them what is to be considered beautiful. With enough brainwashing, women will find fat men attractive; this is because women don't choose a man for who he is, rather for what he is.

>>28279218

Women, being the essence of normality, have an aversion for anything that isn't conformist; that's because nonconformity is counter to what the authority figures that women follow preach. The only time women are attracted to a rebellious man is when being rebellious is considred cool by the mainstream outlets themselves. The authority figures detach themselves from what the rebellion is about and create a fake boogeyman to be the target of the revolution. When you take a closer look at those attractive and rebellious figures you will find that it's all just an act. They will spew ambiguous slogans and will make sure to remain within the limits of what is considered a cool revolutionary. True revolutionaries are a hated bunch among the normalfags for their actions are counter normal culture.
>>
>>28279239

I had a few girlfriends and am not virgin anymore, what about you? :^)
>>
>>28279445
What isn't healthy? Starving yourself until your fucking organs start to fail? I never said that was healthy.

I weigh very little naturally. I'm healthy as a horse, and all my organs are in tip-top shape.

If you're naturally "strong built" (aka fat; get your bf% measured sometime), you got screwed over by your genes. Don't take it out on me, anon.
>>
Since when the fuck do girls like tall skinny pale guys. I thought this was repulsive and stupid, but in this case it means that I can get a gf. i likey
>>
File: 1395150121155.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1395150121155.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>>28279496

Lmoa, yeah, go on and make a few more excuses about yourself for being biologically unhealthy, objectively unattractive and looking like a pussy, I bet you're that ''healthy as a horse'' that you can't even lift a wrapped wet living room carpet

''Strong built'' is the mesomorph body type, which I am and which is considered to be the ''naturally gifted'' one

Lmoa brokeboi, stop praising yourself in order to defend yourself of what should be criticized on you

Don't take it out on me and my thread that you'll never be a real man, anon
>>
File: 1455450682884.jpg (75 KB, 600x1040) Image search: [Google]
1455450682884.jpg
75 KB, 600x1040
>>28279690
>benig skinny is unhealthy
>believes somatotypes are real
wew lad

What exactly about being skinny is unhealthy? I'm just as strong as any non-lifter, so I have no qualms about my strength.

I have a great ring-to-index finger ratio and a dick in the top 7%. I'm as much a man as can be, anon.

Now, as for yourself? Keep flopping around those proud moobs of yours. The definition of masculinity.
>>
>>28279734

If you were so emancipated as you consider yourself to be, you would know that evolution hasn't developed that much that our bodies recognized that construction strength isn't a necessary need anymore, so you're in biological standards inferior in that your body doesn't go with the body type standard of its time, but you can live with it since we are in an age where the need of physical power isn't that big anymore

Still, harmony in nature is a beautiful thing and as that it makes me glad that women (which I don't consider underaged girls that are attracted to guys like you to be) exist, and that they still appreciate manliness

No need of justifying yourself, you can still go successfully for girls, just be yourself and work on your personality :^)
>>
Ugly roiding manlet detected.
>Why do girls like hot guys and not supreme lifters like me?
IDK, Rodge.
>>
File: 2016-05-02 10.20.44 pm.png (1 MB, 966x1204) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-02 10.20.44 pm.png
1 MB, 966x1204
I was just googlin' around trying to find a qt skelly guy to post and come across fucking top kek pic related
>>
I'm a tall skinny pale guy with long hair but where are the girls?!?
>>
>I cant get laid
>its womens fault
>>
>>28278827
It sounds like you're just mad jelly fampai
>>
File: 51142199_p3_master1200.jpg (309 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
51142199_p3_master1200.jpg
309 KB, 800x800
I'm a girl, and my dream bf is skinny, no muscle, short black hair, brown eyes, preferably with some kind of mental illness that would call me "mommy" and wants to be dominated. I also have a lot of pure love to give. Will I ever find somebody like this?
>>
kek

buffbois upset us skeletons are finally getting prime teenage pussy

how's it feel? dickheads
>>
>>28281663
shes stabbing him
>>
>>28281701
yes, it's kind of turning me on
>>
>>28279077
>women like muscles
>posts a disgusting mutant
>>
>>28278957
Fuck off, faggot. I think his hair looks badass.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.