[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wake up >still single
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1454113646246.png (380 KB, 600x469) Image search: [Google]
1454113646246.png
380 KB, 600x469
>wake up
>still single
>>
File: someoen22.png (92 KB, 537x172) Image search: [Google]
someoen22.png
92 KB, 537x172
>>28278734
You know what pains me the most?

Is that love is such a simple thing, like normies all the time with gf or hooks up, but me, nope, alone everyday.
>>
>>28278765
thousands of days of being alone LMAO pathetic. actions have consequences.
>>
>>28278783
Your simplistic way of seeing life is a bliss.

Yeah, i accept the things that i have power over on, but there are a lot of other things that happened in my life, which i have nothing to do.
>>
>>28278765
Something so normal you can't have. This is what creates madmen.
>>
>>28278765
I don't get it, you guys are always so self depreciating all the time and say you don't deserve anyone and other stuff like that. But then complain all day.
>>
>>28278734
I just woke up twenty minutes ago and I dreamt of me robbing a woman when she was getting out of the bank with some money but the CCTV caught me on film and the police went after me minutes later. I ran a bit but shot myself with the robbery's gun instead of being caught by the popos.
>>
Enjoy it my friend. I just got out of a four and a half year relationship that I had been in since my senior year of high school. It feels great to be single. The world is my oyster and I'm less depressed. Don't take being single for granted. Once you're in deep, you'll miss being out.
>>
>>28278734
Relationship isn't everything OP you might be even more miserable in one.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.