[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Forbid people share the same idea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (82 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
82 KB, 750x1334
Forbid people share the same idea
>>
You can share the same idea, you just can't share it in the exact same way as someone else.
>>
>>28278736
You can shmare the same idea, you just can't share it in the exact same way as someone else.
>>
How about

> don't filter picture only posts

> just text posts
>>
>>28278718
Fuck off, faggot. We had the robot filtering shit a long ass time ago and things were great. Dank meme spam helped fuck up this board. If anything we need more posts removed. Look at the catalog and see how many of the same threads are made over and over.
>attention whore feels
>effortless racebait
>a dozen threads that belong on /lbgt/
>the same dumbass fetish threads
>>
>>28278781
/r9k/ has no topic so anything goes except things that explicitly belong on /b/ or /mlp/
>>
>>28278718

You can share the same idea, but in different words idiot. Though I do agree the robot is cancer shit.
>>
I appreciate the lengths autists have to go through now to post their dumb >tfw no flip gf type threads
>>
>>28278795
The quality of the threads matter. The threads being made now are just people typing "cuck" as much as they can.
>hey [target race] how can you even compete with [other race] taking all your women? [target race] are literally cucks.
>lmao shut up cuck, admit you like nigger dick
>>
>>28278718
If your post was short enough to mute you, it was not an idea, but just a cliche.
>>
It's not hard to get around the robot at all, even barring "blox." If you are actually incapable of formulating an original sentence, you should off yourself. You are not fit to live.
>>
>>28278718
Everyone laugh at this unoriginal faggot
>>
The robot needs to get removed.
>>
>>28278795
disregard that im a hueg faggot
>>
>>28278718

Holy shit, you're such a faggot.

How about taking 2 seconds to word your opinion a little differently?

>>28280743
>>28278808

I can't believe you people are actually this dumb.

This is what /r9k/ would look like without the robot: >>>/b/
>>
>>28278858
>>28278795

This may come as surprise, believe me I didn't believe it would work either until I tried it.

If you happen access a shitty thread... Just don't click on it.

I know, I know. It's crazy. Just don't click on shitty threads and it's likely they just disappear.

If we all did exactly this then these threads wouldn't be fed. Better yet, why don't you start a quality thread then mate?
>>
>>28278718
I made a thread like this once, and got royally arseblasted.

I now understand why.
>>
>>28282916
>there are an unlimited number of threads that can be active at one time
>>
>>28282627
you've not been around long have you, this board existed without the robot up until about a 4 or 5 months ago and it was pretty clearly divided culture from /b/
>>
>>28283215
>this board existed without the robot up until about a 4 or 5 months ago

>this fucking new
>>
File: 1452092152053.jpg (46 KB, 766x460) Image search: [Google]
1452092152053.jpg
46 KB, 766x460
>>28278718
>20 replies
>phoneposter
Go back to /b/ underage normie
>>
>>28283215

>it's a 'newfag calling others newfags' episode
>>
>>28282627

We had a robot once, that was the golden age, then it went to shit, robot went and came back, we won't get the golden age of r9k again, but the robot being back is killing the board, not that I care anyway since I just shitpost anyway.
>>
>>28278753
You can share the same idea, you just can't share it in the exact same way as someone else.

Actually you can share the same idea in exactly the same way as someone else by adding something else afterwards.
>>
>>28283215
Let me guess. You have been here for about a year, frequently use reddit, and originally came here to post Pepe.

>>28282916
>hide shitty threads
>only two or three mildly interesting threads left
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.