[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you people have so much trouble finding satisfaction in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 5bd2484ee9188bedf039cefef3e6f0dc.jpg (913 KB, 2445x3486) Image search: [Google]
5bd2484ee9188bedf039cefef3e6f0dc.jpg
913 KB, 2445x3486
Why do you people have so much trouble finding satisfaction in your life? I'm in my mid-20s and I'm happy with video games and anime. I don't see this changing. Yet so many of you feel unfulfilled because you can't get laid and sit around making mopey posts on 4chan. Some nerd makes some vague post analyzing your life in a "depressing" way and you somehow have your mind blown. Having fun is not difficult yet you make it seem like an impossible challenge.
>>
I'm addicted to doing nothing. Watching anime or playing video requires focus and my attention.
>>
>>28278612
Not necessarily. You could play an idle game.
>>
Your post is cute. I'll bet you even believe it too. Not to worry though. In a few more years, you'll be as cynical and burned out on life as the rest of us.
>>
>>28278546
doing the same senpai but fucking wives on the side. my life has never been this fulfilled before
>>
File: image.png (53 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
53 KB, 1500x1000
wow there
Keep a slice in ur pants and pull it out and give it as a dick pizza with extra sauce or use the whole pizza as condom for but fucking deluxe. Another good thing is like the popcorn dick in a box thing so like every slice she eats she gets closer to ur dick and when all pizza gone dick is exposed and visible through hole in box ask to have the garlic butter for lube and get a handy or better yet dump the oil on yourself and beat your chest with pepperoni and ask to have sex with cheese as an afrosiziac
>>
>>28278546
>happy with video games
>don't see this changing

Just wait, Anon.
>>
File: U6Ic8mUh.jpg (81 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
U6Ic8mUh.jpg
81 KB, 1024x576
>>28278546
>can't get laid
sex is a symbol of societal acceptance. the type you have in your head also doesn't have friends or any other kind of meaningful relationship. I know it's not a moral virtue or anything to be socially accepted and it's not like we cant live without friends but in society you need to be socially accepted for many things. please take care to remember this because I'm tired of repeating it
>>
File: 1456854083618.jpg (58 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1456854083618.jpg
58 KB, 720x720
Nothing wrong with not being satisfied with life. If you aren't satisfied then you know you can improve. If you do or don't is a different story but it allows you to reach out to new experiences and grow as a person.

Though some people are gripped by fear so they never make their move.
>>
>>28278546
Because I can't watch anime forever, I need to earn money and that requires me to go outside my house and talk to people,going outside makes me miserable because people are getting laid and I am not.
>>
>>28278546
>I'm in my mid-20s
Let's talk about again after 8 years.
>>
The reason I'm no longer happy just watching anime and playing games is because I look at the big picture and see it's not sustainable in long term. I fear for my future so I can't enjoy the present.
>>
File: 1415065217499.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1415065217499.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
>>28279000
>>28280550

These.

I didn't see it coming either, OP, but here I am, bored as fuck everyday of my life, and wishing my hobbies had been anything else.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.