[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw discovering you can easily order drugs on the internet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 11
File: Bob_Dob_Pill_Head.jpg (2 MB, 1201x1500) Image search: [Google]
Bob_Dob_Pill_Head.jpg
2 MB, 1201x1500
>mfw discovering you can easily order drugs on the internet

And it doesnt even have to be dark net you can esily buy research chemicals.

is there any reason more robots havent fixed thier lives by self medicating?

Weed for the depression benzos for the social situations.

I might finally be able to get have fun laid and even be alpha even if its just for a while
>>
>>28278532
It doesn't fix shit and makes things worse in the long run, though they are pleasurable for a little while
>>
>>28278532
More? I'm interested
>>
>>28278532
which rc benzo you go for?
>>
You will regret it
>>
>>28278532
TEACH ME, OP
I WANT DRUGS
>>
Look up Mimaki Online Pharmacy and thank me later. And also don't spread the knowledge of it, I don't want those glorious gooks getting shut down.
>>
>>28278611
do they ship to the US? wouldnt it get shut down but customs because of the analogue act..?
>>
>>28278584
it's possible to not abuse benzos m8
>>
Link me where to buy this stuff
>>
>>28278626
They do. I don't know how they haven't been shut down. Some kind of gook magic. I don't question it, I just know that it works.
>>28278627
Anyone who buys RC benzo's online will end up abusing them. That's just how the game plays out.
>>
>>28278669
what else do they have besides Zop and Etiz?
>>
>being dark net

Please stop. If you're trying to order drugs online from overseas into the USA, its not going to work. You'll no doubt get caught by customs or postal service. You'll have the FBI DEA and US postal service on your case if you get caught and live in America.

>from wage cuck to prison cuck
>>
>>28278532
dude weed lmao

if recreational drugs help you in any way with your life then you could have saved your money and just drank a cup of water for the exact same "effect." it's all in your head senpai. get high with friends if you really need to be a cool kid.
>>
>>28278687
Flutoprazepam. Get it. Trust me.

Also, they have some weird kind of codeine sachets, but they're mixed with Tylenol, that antihistamine that's in triple C's, and something else, so abusability is pretty low unless you have absolutely zero opiate tolerance.
>>
>>28278611
>Spreading the knowledge of it

Hello Federal Agent, see you next proxy
>>
>>28278760
>water will get me just as high as the heroin I've been snorting all night
I had no idea. I'm going to make loads of cash selling water to people before. I can't believe no one thought of that before. Thank you so much.
>>
>>28278764
ah thats pretty gay
im not really a benzo fan desu
but they would be nice for when i actually need them
are there any amphetamines on there? things similar to modaifinol or adderal?
>>28278772
technically they're not selling anything illegal so far unless you live in CERTAIN states.
>>
>>28278780
How did the Mexicans cartels create a 130$ billion dollar a year business? Water
>>
File: 4461.original-9321.jpg (53 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
4461.original-9321.jpg
53 KB, 480x480
>>28278611
Expensive and in bulk
Will save up for and binge on
Thanks, anon
>>
>>28278532
i got noopept which did nothing except give me fucking headaches over two weeks with 25mg/day

i got phenylpiracetam which allowed me to do a semester's worth of work in 2 days at 300mg/day

i'm not a fag though so i don't need drugs in my everyday life
>>
>>28278788
I think they might have wakefulness promoting agents in the line of modafinil, but that's not an amphetamine, and I don't think they have any real stimulants. It could be worth checking, but I really don't think they do. If you only want benzo's for when you need them for some reason, forget what I said about the flutoprazepam, because I would only recommend that for getting high.

And actually, they do sell some benzo's which are flat out illegal in the US (the fluto's and the mexazolam).
>>
>>28278788
Clonazolam, my dudeaaaa
>>
>>28278801
Also, one word of advice about Mimaki, your credit card might spazz out and worry about the purchase, because you're sending money to Singapore. You might want to cancel fraud protection before you make the purchase, or you can try to, and if it doesn't go through, you probably need to cancel fraud protection to make it work.
>>
Do they have boner pills?
>>
>>28278826
oo
any idea what the moda analogues are called?
>>28278830
y would u recommend me a benzo when im asking for amps and shit dude dang...
>>
File: 1460315567246.jpg (131 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
1460315567246.jpg
131 KB, 1252x1252
>>28278611
>they sell tenga products because why not
>>
>>28278532
Cannabis will make me wierd and detached from reality. Benozos got me fired from my job
>>
File: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg (70 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg
70 KB, 500x500
Holy shit this place is fucking heaven it almost looks like a scam http://www.powdercity.com/
Can anyone vouch?
>>
>>28278830
By 'need' I'm assuming he meant for anxiety or something. Maybe stimulant comedowns or killing bad trips. I'm not sure any of that justifies a -zolam benzo analogue, unless maybe he wants to kill bad trips, but even them. Clonazolam and flubromazolam are super fucking hard, and it's easy to get swept away.
>>
>>28278851
>got me fired

How so?
>>
>>28278843
fluoroamphetamines, my dude
>>
>>28278870
i bought from https://liftmode.com/ instead, but i still hear that powdercity isn't bad
>>
>>28278870
It's just legal nootropic junk.
>>
I got a friend who can't study for shit and he wants adderall
He looked up on AlphaBay, but it's selling for like 20 bucks a pill, and as the good friend that i am, i want him to get some cheaper stuff.
Where could i direct him ?
He lives in France btw, and nobody can sell it to him directly
>>
>>28278593
>>28278562
>>28278641
Search >le reddit research chemicals and rc vendors

Educate yourself. There are legal analouges of most drugs avaliable
>>28278565
Etizolam for recreation and pyrazalom for just anxiety supression. Being on then is bliss but be careful about addiction.
>>
>>28278843
I'm not sure. I might have been wrong about them having them, but it's worth checking.
>>28278841
They definitely have some kind of boner pills, though I don't know what kinds. They have a whole section of "medications for sexual health" I think.
>>28278870
Pretty sure I've heard people talking about ordering stuff there. What's so impressive about a site selling nootropics?
>>
>>28278908
>visit /r/researchchemicals
>full of "woe is me, i didn't know it was neurotoxic and now i can't remember my middle name" stories
lol no thx
>>
>>28278878
>What's wrong? Can you still do this for me?

Yeah sure thing, feeling a little sick, just took some medicine, will be feeling fine in a sec

>What medicine? We have random drug tests, I need to know to not cause any problems in future

Told them, got fired. Went back to working at McDonald's, actually when I think about it, that kind of ruined my life
>>
You do realize that the legislatures around the world will illegalize these drugs, right?

The War on Drugs is still going and is still strong, especially in the east of the US. They'll only illegalize these drugs one by one when they see a profit and are able to put people in prison over it.

I don't plan on fucking with drugs not because of the harm it will do to me, but because of how much the government will fuck my shit up.

I hate the United States sometimes, but at least I don't get arrested for thinking about Muslims in a negative light.
>>
>>28278905
Medical speed is expensive online. You're not going to find good prices for amphetamine anywhere online. If he's open to research chemicals or raw amphetamine sulfate, that's a different story, but the only people who sell prescription stimulants for low prices are college students with the scripts themselves.

Tl;dr: if you're a true good friend, I hope you didn't offer to hook him up before actually doing your homework.
>>
>>28278851
I go to work on low dose benzos and it makes it actually enjoyable and makes me more social.
>>
>>28278951
They made me vomit blood and will give me indefinite constipation until I stop taking them
>>
>>28278963
What? Benzo's? I've never heard of benzodiazepine related constipation. That's an opiate/opioid thing. I've never heard of vomit blood with either.
>>
I have always been interested in LEGAL drugs you can buy online, but I'm sick of fake reviews and testimonials.

Can anyone recommend me something that will make me feel relaxed and/or happy?
>>
>>28278989
Literally won't take a shit until I didn't take them for a day or two

Vomitted blood twice in a week, a thick deep red blood as well

Not to mention they didn't work and make you feel wierd when you stop taking them, even for such a short non habitual period like I did
>>
>>28279007
You achieve happiness through virtue, drugs make you sad
>>
>>28278950
what RCs even are there for adderal analogues and prodrugs?

doesnt seem like that many desu besides fuckin meth

perhaps it would just be easier for me to get an adderal prescription since i actually have ADD, hm

i suppose
>>
>>28279038
Get the fuck out of here normie. Drugs are just shorcuts to the same things. Espeiaclly when your life is as shit as the average robot
>>
>>28279055
I use 3-fpm and it feels like a meth/coke/speed hybrid

I didnt use it for work though just playing videogame sand masurbating for 6 hours
>>
>>28279065
Taking drugs to be happy is the most normie thing I know, how many alcoholics, smokers, cocaine or mdma users do you know? The majority of people

After a short chemical feel good you will feel bad
>>
>>28279020
What the fuck were you taking?

Sounds like you had an opiate addiction
>>
>>28279106
Oxapaem or something
>>
>>28279120
so did u drink any alcohol while on it dude?
>>
>>28279020
You had some extremely unusual responses. I won't deny the negative effects upon cessation at all though.
>>28279007
This entire thread could show you some answers. But I'm feeling generous, so fuck it. Benzodiazepine analogues which aren't scheduled are legal, and they're all fun, but dangerous to get sucked into. There are some legal fentanyl analogues, but that's some sort of dangerous stuff to get sucked into. There are a variety of legal uppers and psychedelics, but I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for.

Honestly, your post makes you think you should probably look into something like kratom. It's weak compared to real opioids, but it can make you relaxed and happy while not completely rocking your world.
>>
What will make me study and is available?
>>
>mfw normies come in here with their encyclopedic knowledge of drugs

Please leave
>>
>>28279164
Nootropics are your best bet if you actually want to study and aren't just using it as an excuse to get high on stimulants. Look up at that link for powdercity earlier in the thread, look at their section of drugs which enhance energy, and do some research on those to see if any of them appeal to you.
>>
>>28279142
I've tried kratom and it upset my stomach too much to enjoy its effects. It's too disgusting.

I was taking prescribed 10mg doses of oxycodone for week after an injury. It made me feel happy, probably the happiest I've felt in 15+ years.

I know I most likely won't get that with anything legal. But I thought I'd ask, maybe there's something less known that's helping people like me.
>>
>>28279130
Nah. Not a drop
>>
>>28279142
desu i want kratom but i have no idea how ur supposed to ingest it

i see people recommending mixing it in like yogurt and stuff lmao
>>
>>28279175
LOL @ people who bought into the Nootropics meme. They're placebo pills hosed down in snake oil, sold at a ridiculous mark-up. Damn I had no idea suckers still bought that garbage. Thanks for the laff.
>>
>>28279176
There are some opioid RC's, but they're either incredibly potent or are dangerous side effects. You probably won't find what you're looking for honestly.
>>28279169
Normies don't know anything about the drugs they take, they just take them. You only learn this shit by being an internet drug nerd who researches the drugs alone in their bedroom where they will then proceed to get high alone.
>>
>>28279204
Go to herbal-salvation

Just put it in hot water and choke it down.Tastes so gross but feels good
>>
Quick question, lads: is there an analogue of Ambien, or at the very least a research chemical that comes close to replicating its anxiolytic/hallucinogenic effects?
>>
>>28279204
I fucking hate kratom. Its effects are decent but its so digusting i licterally cant stop from throwing up. I'll stick to weed and codine
>>
What's the best way to get something I can use for a peaceful suicide (combined with alcohol and antiemetics of course)? Some kind of opiate I guess?

I'm not suicidal atm, I would just find it comforting to have it around as an option since I'm a pussy about pain and you can't get guns in my country.
>>
>>28278611
>Mimaki Online Pharmacy
Has anyone successfully ordered from them?
>>
>>28279205
Honestly I've never actually taken them, because I'd rather just do amphetamine or meth, but the impression I've gotten is that they do work, and bring on less side effects than real stimulants do.
>>28279204
A lot of people make tea, but that seems too disgusting to me. The most popular method that real opioid users do to take it is to toss and wash, there you put it in your mouth and then chug a sweet liquid to wash it all down. What I ended up doing was parachuting it, which is when you wrap something up in a little bit of tissue paper, then swallow it. A superior alternative to that would be to put it in gel caps, which aren't hard to get online or at health food's stores.
>>
>>28279215
That's where you're wrong, anon.

I spend a lot of time talking to people online on an MMORPG I play an autistic amount; a great deal of them are your run-of-the-mill normies, some of them even normie dindu's (tyrone), and when they start discussing drugs, it gets very complex very fast.

Normies don't care to learn about much, but they know more about drugs, their varieties, uses, and means of ingestion than I will ever know.
>>
>>28278532
>buying research chemicals instead of drugs

>not dying from untested chemicals

Pick one.

Who eould by rx when there you can pay a little more and be sure you won't die from it.

then again dying doesn't seem that bsd
>>
>>28279254
I see some threads on reddit research chemical subs saying that they successfully ordered from them.
>>
File: DSCN0326.jpg (927 KB, 4608x3456) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0326.jpg
927 KB, 4608x3456
>>28279248
I'd personally say a combination of flubromazolam and heroin.
>>28279254
It's not as if I would've suggested them in this thread if I hadn't.
>>28279234
I can't choke it down the way >>28279228
suggested, but I'm fine using the last two methods I suggested here >>28279255
>>
>>28279270
You're probably massively overstating their knowledge of those things because you have such little knowledge of them.
>>28279284
RC benzodiazepine analogues, which seem to be the type of RC which has been most discussed in this thread, aren't any more dangerous than prescription ones, except for the fact that some of them are significantly stronger.
>>
Anyone have any more questions about Mimaki before I go to sleep?

And just one last comment, I'd appreciate if people did their best not to spread it extensively, because the more popular things like this become, the more risk there is of them getting shut down.
>>
>>28279284
Its the same shit as illegal drugs anon.
>>
>>28278851
>Cannabis will make me wierd and detached from reality

Kinda the whole point.
>>
>>28279305
How does one start to learn about drugs? I imagine all these normies had friends get them into it little by little. It always blows my minds how people are like experts on shit and don't even fucking acknowledge it makes me feel stupid as fuck.
>>
I get real valium? The fuck would i buy that shit online for
>>
>>28278532
How can i buy some weed without getting caught in the Balkans?

I don't have any friends to hook me up and i have no idea where to get it. I used to know a few guys back in the day though, they were selling me some. It really helped with depression at times.
>>
>>28279342
Wagecucks can't into drugs. If you're high on the job you're going to get fired.
>>
>>28279348
The internet. Wikipedia has a lot of information. There's a site called Erowid which focuses on spreading knowledge about drugs, and they have archives for a site called Rhodium which doesn't exist anymore but used to have extensive information on drug chemistry and pharmacology. Then a lot of information gets spread on forums and chans (420chan more than 4chan). I am a self styled drug expert, and I'm entirely certain I know more about recreational drugs than most of the doctors who were supposed to be treating my addiction.
>>
>>28279369
A whole lot of people get away with being high on the job.
>>28279353
You can get diazepam for not very much money on darknet market sites like AlphaBAy.
>>28279357
I can practically guarantee that you could find a European darknet vendor who ships to your country, and no offense but something tells me that Balkan customs probably aren't the most precise. Maybe I'm wrong on that though.
>>
>>28279380
How did you amass this information? I can't imagine just starting from 0.
>>
>>28279380
Which RC's are the safe?
>>
>>28278532
when I took benzos I was super tired and had a graeat afternoon naps.
>>
>>28279396
For awhile maybe, but their work performance will suffer and when the company downsizes, the ones who come to work smelling like weed or space out all the time because they're doped up on pills will be the first ones to feel the squeeze.
>>
>>28278611
wtf is a hole warmer

http://www.mimaki-family-japan.com/products/detail.php?product_id=32958
>>
>>28279396
Well i have no idea how the customs work here and what technology they have i hope you are right. But with the whole migrant crisis terrorism thing i am afraid this might have changed. How 2 darknet? I have no idea how this shit works and i am afraid i will get busted and raped to death by the slav equivalent of bubba and his mates.
>>
>>28279412
I've been investigating this stuff voraciously since i was 12 because it's been more interesting to me than most other things. I started by learning about drugs which I was personally interested in taking, and then just sort of went from there.
>>28279418
The safest? That's kind of a matter of opinion. Psychedelics are something which I don't fixate on that much, but there are some pretty safe psychedelic research chemicals. All RC stimulants are pretty shitty for you, and most opioid RC's seem to have shitty side effects. RC benzodiiazepines aren't in themselves particularly dangerous, but they're incredibly easy to get addicted to, and benzo addiction will fuck you up hard.

Anyway, I need to go nod out, but this has been a nice drug thread.
>>
>>28278948
>I hate the United States sometimes, but at least I don't get arrested for thinking about Muslims in a negative light

You just get into prison if you carry a few grams of weed on you, because your people have privatized the prison industry.
but keep saying "muh liberalism" amerikeks, selling your whole government can't be that bad
>>
>>28279357
Try to hit up spots where a lot of people hang around, Arabs tend to deal with some of the stuff too, look for skaters and youngsters that look like they could get a deal.
When I ran out of connections I always went to broke look a like GSM stores with Arabs. They had everything from hash to coke.
>>
>>28279573
yeah i already thought of this but in the country where i live there is a good chance someone will try to scam me or i might get arrested or beaten up, it's not safe to look for drugs from strangers at all
>>
>>28279615
Yeah I think it's better to get them on darknet. Maybe a greater chance of getting busted, much lesser chance of getting shanked.
>>
>>28279291
>>28278611
anyone know if their DXM is legit?
>>
>>28278870
they just sell nootropics, which are legal

every person reacts differently to them, though phenibut is very good
>>
I feel bad for all you drug summer fags.

RC stimulants currently available are all shit. Extremely harsh on your cardiovascular system. Unfortunately shady dealers buy these and pass them off as MDMA, which is terrible since MDMA is a relatively safe chemical while cathiones and whatever other shits are not.

RC opiates are mostly Fentanyl derivatives. Extremely potent and require precise, down to 00.0 gram scales to properly dose without risking death. Don't take that lightly. Once you get death out of the way you're looking at extreme tolerance build up and therefore extreme withdrawals. U47700 causes fast hair loss and extreme body rashes among other things. Unless you're on opiate veteran, stay away from these.

RC benzos are decent and that poses a problem in itself. Addicted to benzos threads have skyrocketed all over the net since you can get all kinds benzos over the net. Any level benzo addiction is far worse than a comparable opiate addiction. Some of the benzo RCs have extremely long half lives. Norflurazepam is one of the new kids on the block and people are gobbling it up. Some claim it to be the benzo out there.

I'm on opiate addict. Psychedelics are my least favorite group of drugs and I know little about them. I do know that there are RC psychs being passed off as acid on the street. The problem is that the chemical causes death at what some see as normal LSD dosage.

Overall, robots, drugs are a bottomless pit. I've been an addict for a decade. If I could go back and make better choices, I would. If I could flip a switch and turn the beast off, I would. No one starts out with a plan of becoming a junky. Everyone thinks, "duh, just don't get addicted," but that's a very silly notion when you do something that makes you feel like this is what you've been missing and needing all your life. When you take something that makes feel like a normie. Except not, you feel comfortable but everyone else still thinks you're a freak.

Don't do drugs, kids.
>>
>>28278532
how do I do it OP? I need to know
>>
>>28279747
Phenibut is terrible when withdrawal time comes, though. It's even worse than a benzo withdrawal.
>>
I smoke spice cause it's cheap and there's no smell.

Low doses 24/7. Die 8 times a day but it's fun. Before this I was on DXM, before that nutmeg, salvia, shoplifting liquor... I refuse to work more than 20hrs a week.
>>
>>28279774
Been using Rc benzos for 2 years. smoke week and use uppers/mdma occasionally. As long as you have self control and arent retarded theres no reason you cant use drugs safley. I use a few mg every 2 weeks, if i feel addiction/ tolerance coming ill stop for about a month and im fine.
>>
>>28279823
you're gong to die in a few years
>>
There are so many drugs I want to try but it's ridiculously fucking hard to get anything other than weed and ecstasy in New Zealand because being an island makes it too easy for customs to control everything coming in.

Fuck NZ.
>>
>>28279797
so i've heard

i personally only use it when my anxiety/insomnia acts up, 4.5g doses at most

it's fantastic for me and i'm surprised it can be acquired so easily
>>
>>28279850
It took me 4 years of casual cocaine, xanax and heroin use to become an addict.

What you're saying means nothing, you're not in control of anything, don't lead people astray by giving them a false sense of security.
>>
>>28279902
ur saying it literally impossible to use drugs repsonsibliy? People drink them self dumb every weekend and no one bats an eyelid. A man pops a pill in a controlled manner a few times in a month and you're conerned hes going to be an addict

FDA pls go.
>>
I smoked weed for 3 years but i havent smoked for 2 months now. last few times i got high i got way tooo introspective and coulcnt stop thinking about how shit my life is, it wasnt even fun and i just felt stupid. what the fuck happened?
>>
>>28279871

Yeah I am. I said before 40 but I feel like I'll shave a decade off that at least.
>>
>>28279369
Why are you assuming people only smoke weed when they're on the job?
>>
drugs only make it worse. they give you temporal relieve and that's it. do not try to self medicate, go to a professional.
>>
>>28279985
If you smoke weed, before long it gets into your clothes and everything you own. Same with tobacco. You don't notice it because you're used to the smell, but other people do. They know you're a stoner, but they probably don't care because you've been a decent employee, so far. But the moment they're looking to cut someone out, you're probably going to be the first one picked.
>>
>>28279797
if you get withdrawl issues with pheni, it's from abusing it, am i right? I've been using it on and off for over a year with no dramas
>>
File: 1461282562485.png (284 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1461282562485.png
284 KB, 491x491
>>28280011
>it's ok if your doctor is your drug dealer
nice meme friend
>>
>>28280059
Oh, it's perfectly OK to take as much as you want of anything prescribed by a doctor. They're experts.
>>
>>28280011

I got messed up on RCs, booze and weed all weekend and had a really good time. I remember having a really good time. I don't feel bad about it. I don't regret it. I remember the crazy thoughts, daydreams and interactions.

Don't try and ruin drugs for others just because you're a fag who can't take them. People get scared off of them because all they read is negative stuff. That's because those having a good time are keeping their mouths shut.
>>
>>28279774
>Don't do drugs, kids.
that sentiment is understandable if you hate psys
>>
>>28280035
I guess I've just been lucky, then. I wash my clothes frequently and rarely do I wear the same clothes I smoke in to work, plus I always burn incense when I smoke at home. But no, I've never gone to work stoned. Working with electricity under the influence of anything would be nerve-wracking.
>>
>>28279396
i pay $5 for 30 5mg prescription a month. Is it expensive in burger land?
>>
From what I've heard, stimulants turn people into Chads. It makes them more dominant, less empathetic, less socially anxious, and raises their sex drive.

I'm not sure what to buy though. I'm thinking probably meth because it's cheap.
>>
>>28279882
This.
Kill me.
I'm just going to move to the Netherlands or some shit to get ez drugs
>>
>>28279882
Amen sir, its why so many people get addicted to meth here, there's no good alternative drugs
>>
>>28279953
You grew up, weed past 21 is like playing video games past 21. It stops being enjoyable.
>>
>>28280207

>this meme

it tapers off after 21 whilst you have your little existential crisis
then in your mid/late 20s, when you stop giving a fuck, everything gets fun again. you don't enjoy video games or weed cause your subconscious is screaming "why am i still just sat here playing video games and smoking weed?

he gives up after a few years
>>
>>28280264
While i was memeing, its true. Smoking weed in your 20's is nowhere near as fun as it was in the teens.

I smoked literally mountains of pot in my teens, which probably impacted it. If i smoke now, i get panic attacks else I just end up asleep
>>
>>28279933
Are you retarded?

Originals Afrika Booty Bambaataa
>>
So if you just order these RC benzos to your house, you don't get vanned? Or do you need something like a PO box?
>>
File: trump.png (266 KB, 460x434) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
266 KB, 460x434
>>28278532
>weed for depression
>>
>>28278611
>Mimaki Online Pharmacy
Any opiates or dissociatives? And if so under what brand name?
>>
>>28279850
>as long as you have self control

like good for you but the second you lose control youre fucked. For most people its not worth the risk, and
plus most drugs are harmful even for casual use (obviously not weed/psychs).

Psychedelics are the only drugs people should be using. And weed, but weed isnt even a real drug imo
>>
Where can I buy adderall and the like?
>>
I'm currently taking a shit load of meds I bought from the internet. I'm self medicating for something. I'm using a good site but I don't want to get shut down so I'm not going to post it here.
>>
Anyone know a good online pharmacy for benzos?
>>
>>28279739

You can buy DXM on amazon friend
>>
>>28282396
probably need to go to darknet for that
>>
I know someone who can easily take 20-30mg of Valium and be absolutely fine. If I take even 5mg, I have a noticeable response to it. Does this suggest they have a stupidly high tolerance to benzos?
>>
>>28279774
Didn't eminem get addicted to valium/benzos?
>>
>>28282396
There are only RC vendors and the dark net. But benzos are really cheap, especially in the US.
>>
>>28278532
you can buy xanax and weed on clearnet with credit&debit card-harder drugs no
>>
>>28278549
This
benzo's in the long run make your anxiety 100 times worse. Wish I never got a script.
>>
I'm surprised this thread is still up.
>>28282396
I love how you aren't intelligent enough to look up through this thread and find an answer for that.
>>28281276
Only some weed codeine and dihydrocodine products that aren't worth your time unless you have absolutely no tolerance.
>>28282361
Come on, I sacrificed my site to the alter, you can sacrifice yours.
>>
>>28282498
It's somewhat unlikely but possible that he just has a weird metabolism. But it's more likely that he's a junkie.

>I do know that there are RC psychs being passed off as acid on the street. The problem is that the chemical causes death at what some see as normal LSD dosage.
That has gotten rather rare with the advent of very cheap and potent LSD analogues that have the same pharmacological profile and potency as LSD basically. You can test your drugs to differentiate between LSD analogues and "others" relatively easily.
>>
>>28278611
EVERYONE KNOWS!

60 BUX 90 ETZYS THATS WITH SHIPPING BUT CAN TAKE UP TO 2 WEEKS
>>
File: 1461089002346.gif (2 MB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
1461089002346.gif
2 MB, 400x250
>>28282637

>tfw the guy you're seeing might be a junkie
>>
>>28282672
Don't lie, you love that about him. He's interesting and has depth those beta nerds lack.
>>
>>28279774
>No one starts out with a plan of becoming a junky.
I did. Granted that makes me my own kind of faggot, but I've been charging towards junkiedom ever since that first Vicodin at 13. I don't think I every had illusions about avoiding addiction. I'm fairly certain I have a mental illness which draws me towards stupid self destructive behaviors like that.
>>28279787
If you can't find that out based on this thread alone, you don't deserve to get high.
>>28280186
I wouldn't say less empathetic, but meth jacks up my sex drive and makes me much more dominant. It either completely gets rid of my anxiety, or boosts it up some if I get tweaky and anxious. Girls love guys on meth, they just don't know it yet most of the time.

And no, I'm not enough of a normie to have done meth and interacted with girls in real life, I'm going off of experiences with a girl I knew online.
>>
>>28282695

No, he's a total beta nerd as well. It does make him a bit 2edgy4u though.
>>
>>28282498
Being messed up from 5 milligrams is being messed up from only taking half a pill, at least of a normal dose pill. When I was taking prescription benzo's, I would usually take a couple or a few pills. I would be high, but I would be fine.
>>28280717
PO boxes are actually riskier, because they more or less show that you intentionally wanted to order the drugs and took steps which you thought would protect yourself in doing it. You always want to order to your house, that way you have much more plausible deniability.
>>
>>28282707
You should definitely experiment with drugs together. Especially MDMA and LSD. Having sex on LSD is like truly becoming one with the other person and accepting them completely into your soul.
>>
>>28279254

yes

robotdrugsdesu
>>
>>28282753
Junkies aren't necessarily into MDMA and LSD.

Then again, her/his perception off a junkie is probably someone who does shit like MDMA and LSD.
>>
>>28282630
I got prescribed benzos and have been using them for a while
I am not addicted tho
Don't use them daily or even every other day
>>
>>28282779
You must not have particularly severe anxiety.
>>
>>28282789
How did you get that idea?
>>
File: 1461053817877.png (38 KB, 499x338) Image search: [Google]
1461053817877.png
38 KB, 499x338
>>28282630
>he doesn't use medicine and drugs that literally rewire his brain so his anxiety gradually disappears until he only needs benzos occasionally to deal with difficult social situations
>he literally fell for the "be urself" meme and thought CBT actually helps non-normies and that it makes sense to use benzos daily
Did you at least get Klonopin, or was your doctor an absolute idiot and prescribed xanax?
>>
>>28282796
Because I've seen people with severe anxiety, and if they don't have sedatives they have uncontrollable panic attacks. If you can avoid taking them daily, your problem must not be that significant.
>>
>>28282753

Oh no, I love drugs. I'm always trying to get him to do more drugs with me. MDMA is definitely on the cards, it's just a matter of sourcing some.
>>
Im on a heroin and benzo binge until I run out of cash and have to OD

Just running from my feels, if they catch up to me I think I'll explode.

Almost actually found a good gf UTI who could have saved me but it didn't work out.

>tfw I have to wait 12 hours for more H and am maintaining on boring PST for now
>>
>>28282867
You don't treat daily panic attacks with benzos
You treat that with exposure therapy, antidepressants and stuff like lyrica or promethazine
I do get panic attacks just not every day
>>
>>28278532
OP you're an idiot. Here's the state of the RC scene:

>RC Opioids: WHAT THE FUCK WHY IS THERE FENT I

>RC Stims: Questionable metabolites and questionable addictiveness. Substances once thought to be weakly addictive are actually pretty fucking bad in that department. Given the increased potency of these drugs there are probably much harsher long term effects for abusing them, so that's a thing.

>RC Benzos: basically nothing new here, benzo abusers do dumb shit and this just makes them even more accessible

Almost forgot Noids!

>RC Noids: Awful shit that has unknown effects on the body, probably home to the most addictive and shitty substances in the scene. Prone to abuse by kids and other idiots looking for a quick cheap high at any cost.

>RC Psychedelics: Questionable metabolites 2.0: Radioactive edition. Otherwise the least dangerous and problematic category, with some exceptions.

Other than that, note that all of those scenes are vulnerable to bad vendors or vendors making mistakes that can get ruin people. Like sending the wrong chemical, sending the wrong dosages, or sending actually 100% illegal drugs.
>>
>>28282901
Make sure to buy crystals and get some marquis reagent, so you can make sure it's not meth or some weirdo RC shit.

>tfw secret druggie nerd with no junkie gf
>>
>>28282926
I've seen it been done that way with benzodiazepines when other options don't help. And I've never heard of severe anxiety being treated with stuff like Lyrica or Promethazeine, that's the kind of shit they throw at people like me who can't be trusted with benzodiazepines.
>>28282933
The main problem with RC opioids isn't even the fact that fent analogues are way overpowered, the problem is that whenever something more promising comes along, it ends up having horrible side effects.
>>
>>28282934
What I want is a girl to do uppers with. I'm not really a psychedelic/entheogen fan, but if I had a girl with whom I could rail some lines, talk at light speed about anything and everything, and then fuck like wild animals, that could be cool.
>>
How does one acquire lsd pls
>>
>>28283066
The internet is your best option. A lot of the stuff out there is RC's, and the best way to sidestep that is to order your acid in a place where there are reviews confirming it's actual LSD.

I don't like actual LSD though, and don't fall for the whole meme that LSD is the cure all for everyone.
>>
>>28283066
It's very hard to get actual LSD iirc
>>28283048
Giving someone benzos daily is a great way to get them addicted
The rate of abuse is lower in people with issues but it's still a big danger
It's better if they end up in a hospital and get gradually exposed
Benzo addiction is one of the worst things that can happen to someone
>>
>>28283119
I'm aware, I've been through it. I still believe that if you're fine skipping doses on your meds, your anxiety can't possibly be that severe.
>>
>>28283101
Thanks for the response. Mostly looking to do a drug that isn't going to be inhaled(asthma) or lead to any dependency. Tell me if I'm going on the wrong track though.
>>
>>28283153
I am not skipping doses
I am only supposed to take my benzos when I am having a panic attack
Therapy probably helped the most so far especially group therapy
>>
>>28283172
>group therapy
How does that help with anything? I never understood that. Does it work as exposure for you? I just feel like I hate all those disgusting normie cucks and wish I could kill them for wasting my time.
>>
>>28283172
Group therapy can be nice, but I've never found a non-shitty group outside of the psych ward. The groups at the outpatient program I went to were fucking worthless.
>>28283155
Psychedelics are a pretty big commitment, and while they fit your criteria, I don't think they're necessarily something to jump into just because you want to get high. I'd recommend starting with edibles or something (weed), which you can either make yourself or order on the darknet.
>>
>>28283197
When a group works well, you get to interact with nice people who have similar problems, and the commiseration makes interacting a lot easier. A good group won't be full of normies. But as I just said in the post above this, I haven't been to a group like that since I was hospitalized.
>>
>take half a pill of clonazolam
>black out
woah
>>
>>28278532
Give me a websites to buy Opoids to kill myself and I'll give you the rest of my money savings. (24,000)$
>>
>>28283048
Yikes, I didn't know that. Do people go with it because it's cheaper or something? I've heard heroin is dirt cheap in certain countries so the popularity of RC Opioids never sat well with me.

>>28283101
It isn't a cure-all and I wish this meme would die already.

>>28283155
Psychedelics command respect. If you want to do drugs just to feel good and get high don't do those.
>>
>>28283200
I go to a mental day hospital
Never went to group therapy outside of that
>>28283197
>Does it work as exposure for you?
Yes also it's nice to have people that can relate to you
The people in my group are kinda normie but still nice and interesting people
(I wouldn't call them normies but /r9k/ probably would)
It helps seeing other people struggle and win because it means you can also achieve it, especially when they have/had bigger issues than you(death of mother, sun allergy, cocaine addiction)
>>
>>28283247
>death of mother, sun allergy, cocaine addiction
>big issues
I have autism, which is worse than all of that combined. It means I will be completely alone for the rest of my life.
>>
File: 1460323747143.gif (2 MB, 417x646) Image search: [Google]
1460323747143.gif
2 MB, 417x646
I love weed, but I just can't use it responsibly. As soon as I get some, I'm high 24/7 until it's all gone.

Shit sucks.
>>
>>28283265
You will be completely alone for the rest of your life because you are an arse and not because of your autism
>>
>>28283242
Your first two responses are to me.

The main reason people do opioid RC's (as far as I know) are because they don't have illegal opioids available to them. And yeah, I wish that meme would die too, but people love perpetuating it.
>>28283247
My outpatient experience was at a partial hospitalization program, so basically the same thing you're doing. I fucking hated that program. It was basically middle school for middle aged alcoholics. Inpatient helped me some, but outpatient honestly made things worse.
>>
>>28283247
>tfw addicted to drugs and a full blown robot
People in both groups look down on me.
>>
>>28283276
Normies are much bigger arseholes than I am, but they all have friends and are loved.
>>
>>28283240
I will personally buy you Opioids from the best dark net seller I know. email me at [email protected]
>>
>>28283306
Explain to me how being allergic to the sun is not a big issue
>>
>>28283240
You give me all your savings and I can personally mail you a couple grams of heroin right off the bat.

[email protected]
>>
>>28283315
Unless your skin falls off when exposed to artificial light, it is less debilitating than autism. It is also a recognized condition, where autism is just "lol this guy is an asshole, let's abuse him".
>>
>>28283285
>It was basically middle school for middle aged alcoholics.
Don't have any alcoholics in my group, but people addicted to other stuff
Everyone is super nice and they all seem to genuinely care
Yoga and art therapy also kinda help with my anxiety
Don't like music and sport therapy tho
>>
>>28283340
This is not a contest Anon
Stop only caring about yourself and people might like you more
>>
>>28283359
I fucking hate yoga and art therapy. And whoever created DBT and ACT are the banes of my existence. My program was like 40% just alcoholics, 30% people with alcohol and drug issues along with some mental health issues, and 30% or fewer people with only mental health issues. Most of the people there are people who couldn't get into inpatient care, so few of them actually seemed that bad off
>>
>>28283064

This is what I want to do with my boyfriend but we haven't had chance yet. Fucking for hours on some uppers sounds like heaven to me.
>>
>>28279519

literally le nope. has never happened
>>
>>28283407
>I fucking hate yoga and art therapy.
I think it's nice to create stuff with your hand
Working with clay always calms me

The therapists talked about ACT in psychology education
I think they mostly do behavior therapy? I am not educated enough to really know what they are doing
They talk a lot about mindfulness/Buddhism stuff

My hospital is only for people with mental issues and not for drug addicts unless they also have other mental issues
>>
>>28283340
>being this pathetic
Anon, I don't think your autism is the problem
>>
>>28283499
Oh I should add that it is a fancy private hospital and costs 400 Euro per day
>>
>>28283499
If I wanted to create something with my hand, put me in a damn wood shop.

I also hate all the mindfulness stuff.
>>
>>28283540
>muh passive aggressive bullying mind games
Fuck off, normie scum.
>>
>>28283546
>If I wanted to create something with my hand, put me in a damn wood shop.
Well you can always do that in your free time
Creating stuff and having a hobby helps a lot
>I also hate all the mindfulness stuff.
I think it works when you are still at a low anxiety level, but once your mind goes full panic it does jackshit
>>
>>28283588
it doesn't do jackshit*
>>
>>28283588
I just didn't find that partial hospitalization program helpful at all. All of the stuff was new agey, the stuff were overworked and barely ever available, everyone was always worried about triggers, and I didn't feel a connection to almost anyone there who didn't come there from the program I did.
>>
File: 1381070616288.png (376 KB, 940x720) Image search: [Google]
1381070616288.png
376 KB, 940x720
>>28283559
Yeah, yeah. Have a nice day anon.
>>
>>28283636
reported for psychological warfare

Fucking normies have zero empathy.
>>
Anyone getting high this midafternoon today?
>>
>>28283615
> the stuff were overworked and barely ever available
I guess it's good that I have the luxury of going to a private one
There are 6 people in a group and the entire hospital has 2 groups
The staff is bigger than the number of patients
>>
>>28283668
That was the case with inpatient, but this outpatient group was just a fucked up jumble. There were 40 or so patients, 2 psychiatrists, and 5 or 6 social workers. We would have two, or sometimes but rarely 3, groups at a time.

That was a pretty dramatic change from 12 patients with 2 psychiatrists, two main social workers and a couple peripheral ones, a couple med nurses, a couple substance abuse counselors, and an assortment of other nurses and general staff.
>>
>>28283720
Funny, what you describe as outpatient groups is what the inpatient groups are like in my country. Outpatient groups are 20+ people with one psychologist and zero social workers.
>>
>>28279164
modafinil
>>
>>28278532
>tfw live in northern europe where it's illegal to order any meds from abroad online to here
>tfw silkroad here is only limited to hash, mdma, lsd, xanax and ket
I kinda want some rc-benzos or sleeping pills like stilnoct, none of it is found there.
Still have to buy from shady dealers.
Also yeah, the problem with drugs in general is that they're only a temporary solution unless you go full-addict.
For that reason weed is the safest since it only causes temporary forgetfulness and paranoia, but in the long term nothing will do you good.
Unless you experience some strange mind-altering thoughts that stick with ya on some hard psychadelics, everything will be addictive.
I'd say without funds to support your drug addiction it won't cause you any good in the long run, I've been there, I've tried the normal stuff (weed, coke, benzos, lsd etc), and as much fun as they are while you take them, nothing will change afterwards.

As dull as it sounds, stick to weed and psychs, wait with mdma, benzos, psychs until you meet a gf.
Do it with her, otherwise you will feel way more lonelier afterwards.
Don't do it with friends either.
>>
>>28284048
I got a job just to pay for weed before, and I'm trying to get another job mostly to pay for drugs at the moment.
>>
>>28284154
What other drugs?
Also be careful with weed, I've been addicted to it in the sense that I went nuts w/o my daily dose of it, thankfully that period of my life is over with now.
Like I said weed is the least harmful of them all, but be careful.
>>
>>28284203
Primarily opiates. It's not as if I'm new to drug abuse, you can't tell me anything I don't already know. I don't need you to tell me I'm a drug addict, I already know that.
>>
>>28284260
Why did you turn to opiates?
Was there a specific problem in your life or did it become out of pure boredom?
I've tried a few opiates (some soft opiate pills) with weed, it's really chill, but I understood right away that that'd be addictive.
Quit while you can.
If you haven't, try doing acid once with a lot of weed and some downers on the side, for me it did wonders in fixing my (soft) drug addiction.
>>
>>28284317
I started when I was 13. I'm not interested in being sober. As I already told you, you can't tell me anything new. Telling me to "Quit while I can" isn't helpful advice. I take them because they're painkillers. They alleviate pain, of whatever nature it may be.
>>
>>28284356
I just want to help desu.
If I got it right, you tried them because of curiousity, and now you can't quit?
Think about my advice, I've read that it helps alcoholics, maybe you need something stronger though.
You do as you want, I don't know you personally, but consider it.
What if you suddenly run out of money?
>>
>>28284413
You can't help because I don't want help.

I tried them because I had heard they could alleviate symptoms of depression. I was right. I tried acid and I fucking hated it. I regret following the advice of people like you in regards to that.

And I've run out of money before. I'll sober up if I can't get money together, but if I can get money together, I'll just keep on going.
>>
>>28284456

Are you the 18-year-old I talked to on Omegle a few days ago about your drug problems?
>>
>>28284456
Keep doing what you do, then.
Think you might regret it one day, and it's wiser to quit as fast as you can, shit will only get worse.
>>
Where does one get Diazepam for cheap? The site I use still exists but it could go down any day once reported and it's also expensive (54 tablets for $75) but on the upside they are easy to use and no need for dark web bullshit. I'm in UK.
>>
>>28284487
Probably. I've been getting high and spending a lot of time on Omegle lately.
>>28284683
Darknet bullshit would be cheaper.
>>
>>28284885

Well, don't go on that junk binge you were talking about.
>>
>>28285152
Four days too late to say that to me.
>>
It's easy as fuck for Americans but I wonder if there's a way to do this safely from foreign countries.
I live in Chile. Anyone with experience in ordering drugs from abroad?

I don't care about weed since it's easy to find here, but I wanna try benzos and hallucinogens.
>>
>>28285252
You can probably get both of those things online without too much trouble. I'm sure there are some South American vendors.
>>
>>28285316
My research has got me nowhere, though. There's a Chilean image board but the info there isn't so useful.
I don't care if I don't find anything but I hope I come across someone who knows how to do this shit. I'm not social enough to get drugs from IRL people.
>>
>>28285383
Look into AlphaBay and Dream Market. I wasn't able find any Chilean benzo or psychedelic vendors on AlphaBay, but any vendor who ships internationally should ship to Chile.
>>
>>28279469
warming up an onahole so you can jam your dick into a warm rubber vagina rather than a room tempature vagina you fucking moron, read the description HOLY SHIT
>>
>>28278800
>Mexican water
No m8
>>
>>28279953
>smoke most of a joint
>get pretty high
>try to relax and watch anime
>"this is a cringey ass hobby, your worse than those kids who ran like Naruto in middle school, wtf is wrong with you, your parents gave up all hope in you for shit like this"
>try to play games instead
>"you literally have not aged a bit since you were a small child, you still sit here and play games by yourself like an loser, everyone around you is getting laid and having fun and your here high trying to have fun with your pathetic excuse of a life"
>lay down
>cry until I sleep
Weed is shit.
>>
>>28287194
Or you're shit. But sure, it's the weed.
Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.