[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I met a cute girl who likes discussing philosophy and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 14
File: ThinkingMan.jpg (46 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
ThinkingMan.jpg
46 KB, 500x300
>mfw I met a cute girl who likes discussing philosophy and politics with me
You lied to me /r9k/. You said girls were all vapid and had nothing to offer but looks.

Very few of you have much personal experience with women, so why the FUCK do so many of you consider yourselves experts? This board is a soulsuck. I'm so done with it.
>>
see you in three weeks
>>
>>28278405
>discussing politics and philosophy with a woman

let me guess you're a fucking WHITE MALE , are you KIDDING ME?
>>
>discussing philosophy and politics with people outside of the internet
>>
>>28278436
What's the problem? Are you a misogynist who think women can't be intelligent and stimulating?
>>
>>28278450
Are you confused about where you are? Did you get lost? Did you hit your head on the way in?
>>
>>28278405
let me know how that goes ok buckaroo?

When you get out of 101 and start discussing philosophy that actually requires you to make a judgement call on how the world operates, we can talk.
>>
File: 1454500808035.jpg (39 KB, 321x461) Image search: [Google]
1454500808035.jpg
39 KB, 321x461
>>28278450

>intelligent
No
>stimulating
My peen
>>
>>28278405
Duh
Did you ever actually believe that all women were the same?

There are billions of women in the world. Not all of them are going to abide by the same stereotypes.
>>
File: 1458463665599.jpg (82 KB, 359x360) Image search: [Google]
1458463665599.jpg
82 KB, 359x360
>>28278405
>You said girls were all vapid and had nothing to offer but looks.

Oh don't worry. That's definitely not all they have to offer.

They offer hope, they offer a reason. They offer all this to you and then they make you depend on it, and once you're hooked they can smell it and move on to the next one. All they offer is disappointment

>Lose a ton of weight
>first girl to ever think I was cute
>she's going to college, has plans, is hard working and amazing
>We see each other for awhile, everything is perfect
>wake up one morning to a text saying that nothing is wrong she just needs to focus on school
>never texts again

It hurts less every time but that's only because I always lose the ability to trust anyone as much
>>
>>28278405
I guarantee that the only reason she approached you was because she thought you were so omg hawt
>>
>>28278465
I've been here FAR TOO LONG. And now I realize most of you here resent women because they didn't give you play (for whatever reason, most likely your own fault). And so you generalize women to be the worst of the stereotypes and try to poison the minds of the unsuspecting. Well I went to the gym. I started reading. I started being more confident. AND IT WORKED. I'm not pulling (or even attempting to pull) dime pieces, but more girls are willing to give me the time of day and I've found that there are plenty of intelligent girls out there who are willing to spend hours talking to you about deep topics. Because 80% of you haven't gotten past smalltalk with a girl before you don't even know this.
>>
File: 14882747747.jpg (89 KB, 540x562) Image search: [Google]
14882747747.jpg
89 KB, 540x562
See you soon OP. You'll see why we're right.

After all, we were right about us never getting a GF.
>>
>>28278542
Here's a protip for you:

If all it took was going to the gym, if you were even capable of the act of will needed for 'being more confident', then you never really were a robot, see?
>>
>>28278542
Congratulations on finally seeing the light. This place is poison for your mind. You are on the path to a happier life.
>>
she either wants to suck your dick or parrotting the opinion of MUH BOIFRIEND

women have no original thought, so its pointless to discuss anything with them
>>
>>28278642
>le no true robot fallacy
>>
>>28278542
>plenty of intelligent girls out there who are willing to spend hours talking to you
those "intelligent girls" still won't talk to you unless you're hot / "confident" (=dominating). how intelligent are they really?
>>
>>28278542
Stereotypes exist for a reason. We can generalize women because the overwhelming majority are fucking retarded, vapid, narcissistic cunts. That doesn't mean there aren't exceptions, but I think you'll find the exceptions are far fewer than you find in males.
>>
>>28278405
see you in 2 weeks when you find out the truth about her
>>
>>28278660
There are brains that are predisposed for robotry and those that are not. You clearly just weren't realizing your full potential.

Sorry, not a robot, but that's okay because I'm a realized normie as well. Want to listen to each others iPhones with our Beats by Dre headphones?
>>
>>28278542
>plenty of intelligent girls out there

you are not the sharpest tool in the shed my boy
>>
>>28278642
I'm sorry, but no. I used to believe a robots are born but they are made. They are made by YOU. You don't put work into yourself and then complain that girls way out of your league don't like you. I see plenty of physically unattractive guys who get chicks. They make up for it with personality.

>>28278653
It is. You will not get valuable advice about women here. If you have problems with women and want to fix them the best first step you can make is at least ignoring anything that comes from this board about women.

>>28278658
No. She has her own opinions and can substantiate them and doesn't have a bf and likes me. Though I'm probably going a bit too slow with her (due to inexperience) which I hope doesn't cost me.

>>28278662
There are plenty of guys who will ignore dominant or ugly women. What your attracted to sexually doesn't tell you anything about intelligence.
>>
>>28278662
pretty intelligent not to bother with the type who posts here all day tbqh
>>
>>28278671
You don't know the overwhelming majority of women. You don't even have a sample size because most of you have next to zero experience talking to women outside of the context of family functions. I'll admit there's bias on my end because I'm in university which naturally has people more intelligent than average, but it's enough to show you guys are wrong especially considering they consist of girls in the most attractive age group.

>>28278701
And why do you say that?
>>
>>28278727
>girls way out of your league don't like you
you mean no girl likes him. don't try to make it seem like his standards are too high
>They make up for it with personality.
you mean by being dominating ("""confident"""), and throwing away lots of time and money
>You don't put work into yourself
yet women and chads get a bf/gf merely by existing :^)
>>
>>28278775
STOP with the Chad meme. The vast majority of men could not be considered "Chads," yet the vast majority of men end up fucking multiple women.
>>
File: 1426180336526.jpg (467 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1426180336526.jpg
467 KB, 1600x1200
>>28278814
>yet the vast majority of men end up fucking multiple women.

what
>>
We got burned repeatedly when we were very impressionable and had abusive female figures
>>
>>28278775
>yet women and chads get a bf/gf merely by existing
there are more women in the world than men
if only some men are Chads and most men are normies, and these people have gfs, and then some men are robots without gf, then many women are left without bf.
think with math, or at least some form of logic, please.
>tfw no bf
>>
>>28278855
You don't need to be a chad to have one night stands or fuck buddies. It's a pretty normie thing
>>
>>28278775
>yet women and chads get a bf/gf merely by existing :^)
Only a complete and total idiot would believe that. Maybe that's your problem? Girls don't like you because you are dumber than a bag of hammers?
>>
File: 1462166774289.jpg (57 KB, 584x960) Image search: [Google]
1462166774289.jpg
57 KB, 584x960
I would like a qt who likes but not limited to the following;
>Wants a friend
>Has some interest in WW2
>Likes the outdoors
>Likes 80's and rap and various other genres
>Can talk about grilling meats
>Can talk about the world with
>Is a shut in like myself
>>
>>28278944
so you want a boyfriend who is an exact copy of yourself?
>>
>>28278405
Fuck off then normie.
>>
>>28278897
explain why women are flooded with requests on dating sites, on the streets, and le leddit, everywhere
>tfw no bf
you could get a bf in an hour if you wanted

>Only a complete and total idiot would believe that.
>can't contradict the point
>I know I'll just call him a virgin!
>>
>>28278727
>There are plenty of guys who will ignore dominant or ugly women. What your attracted to sexually doesn't tell you anything about intelligence.

it doesn't say anything about intelligence in general or with any advanced subjects, no
but it does showcase a person's ability to withstand and betray the mating mindset implanted in them by evolutional psychology (this is hard to put into words correctly because I have a hard time being properly pretentious when I'm tired)
basically, the person tempted and influenced in their decisions on things by their sexual urges or preferences are no better than dogs in heat.
You could argue that that's another form of unintelligent
>>
>>28278944
I am literally all of that except for being able to talk about grilling meats. I don't know a lot about that.
>>
>>28278405
noice pasta mate
>>
>>28279088
"Chads" and normies put out these requests like crazy because they figure it's a game of numbers, and don't actually ever read a woman's dating profile or know anything about her - usually they send the same copy-pasted message to every girl in their area, hoping for a bite.

this says more about men than it does about women.

>you could get a bf in an hour if you wanted
alright, is anyone in central Illinois in this thread? if so, you can be my boyfriend.
protip: you could get an ugly awful gf who is nothing like you in an hour, but would that really fix the problem? no, you'd only feel more alone.

faggot.
>>
>>28278727
so she wants to suck your dick
shock horror she wants to be liked by you so she talks about what you like
>>
>>28279088
You are pulling "facts" out of your ass. How would you even know anything about the dating game when you have never even asked a girl out?
>>
File: 2799947.jpg (96 KB, 768x858) Image search: [Google]
2799947.jpg
96 KB, 768x858
>>28279163

can you fuck right off to tumblr with your ill noise, please?
>>
>>28278727
>talking about philosophy
>muh personal responsibility

Looks like you need to read more, faggot.

Of course, women have no more free will than anyone else, which is exactly why they tend to be less intelligent. Why be smart when people love you just for existing? Yes, there are smart girls, I've met a few myself, but look at the world around you. The vast majority of women are fucking retarded. The same is true of the majority of men, but since men have a harder time gaining social acceptance, they're more likely to develop the capacity for critical thinking.
>>
>>28279163
>protip: you could get an ugly awful gf who is nothing like you in an hour
oh, is that so. please tell me exactly how if you're so confident. I actually need a gf because I think people are starting to think I'm gay

>alright, is anyone in central Illinois in this thread? if so, you can be my boyfriend.
hey, I managed to work out an algorithm for your fem"bot" ass to get a bf:
0. be wymyn
1. open an OKCupid profile
2. wait a day
3. get thousands of messages
4. pick your new bf
cheers!
>>
>>28279206
>hurr durr all robots are virgins
I had a gf a long time ago, so I know a bit about women.
anyways you can try it by opening a chad profile on tinder
as for women you have to be retarded not to see that women get hit on without any effort on their part
>>
>>28279256
>please tell me exactly how
I think you answered your own question tbqh
>0. be man
>1. open an OKCupid profile
>2. fill it out appropriately
>3. send thoughtful messages to women who look desperate for a bf
>4. pick your new gf

like I said, it doesn't really count if you're picking from obese single mothers, drug addicts, and whores looking to fuck you in exchange for free food and stuff, right?
just like it doesn't count for me to be picking from drug addicts, men looking for a quick fuck and nothing else, men with kids, and men so desperate they lie to pretend to be like you only for the sake of having gf.

it just doesn't count unless it's a real relationship where you both feel happy, right?
or would you take that obese single mother?

>>28279216
le go back 2 tumblr maymay le I have no argument so I'm going to resort to maymays maymay
kill yourself faggot
>>
>>28279256
Nigga, you are gay. You're just living in denial.
>>
>>28279216
>robot behaves like a mentally ill sjw tumblrina
>tells someone else to return to tumblr

Oh, the irony.
>>
File: fd3.png (59 KB, 752x643) Image search: [Google]
fd3.png
59 KB, 752x643
>>28279128
Where do you live? Are you going to be my qt and just mine?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcB9kDczHvo
>>
File: wojak.jpg (12 KB, 255x216) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
12 KB, 255x216
>>28278985
Jokes on you, she already responded. How do you feel now?
>>
>>28279457
"""""she"""""

quoteblox
>>
>>28279474
How do you know anon? Maybe it is so i like to keep hope. Today might be the day i finally make myself a qt female friend.
>>
>>28279325
yeah, the only difference with the OKCupid method is that all I'm gonna get is 1/10 women (and i'll have to work for it too!)
while you sit on your ass and get messages from 5/10+ males. you don't have to settle for desperate men like I do.

Actually even getting obese single moms might prove to be a challenge. all in all your situation as a women is 10x better

>men so desperate they lie to pretend to be like you only for the sake of having gf
why are there no women doing this? gee I wonder.. maybe because women are a lot less desperate because they always have options?
>>
>>28279569
Your extreme anger and negativity is what's preventing girls from liking you.
>>
File: 1459183955015.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1928) Image search: [Google]
1459183955015.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1928
>>28279617
>this ancient bait

Anyway, why would anyone on here want some overly positive cunt for a gf? I'd much prefer someone who I can actually relate to.
>>
>>28279491
anon it's a trap
>>
>>28279641
You're a piece of shit. But you know that already.
>>
>>28279436
well, I'm a boy and nowhere near attractive in literally any sense, so unfortunately not
>>
File: jh56.png (134 KB, 396x370) Image search: [Google]
jh56.png
134 KB, 396x370
>>28279671
>well, I'm a boy

Thanks for getting my hopes up. I thought i was lucky for once in my shitty life.
>>
>>28279617
>not being angry and negative
>on 4chan
Weak, cucked trash.
>>
>>28279617
>he's telling the truth
>I can't refute it, what should I do?
>Oh I know, I'll just tell him his attitude prevents him from getting girls!
the good 'ol arguing with holes.. lol where did you even see anger in my post? it's completely neutral
>>
>>28279663
>assuming I have the same mental illness as everyone else here

Not a bad guess, but you're wrong. I'm severely narcisstic, and you should piss off and kill yourself.
>>
>>28279694
Have you been diagnosed with autism by any chance?
>>
>>28279694
that wasn't my response, but nice ad hom faggot

the truth is that even though women get "attention" from lots of guys through messages and shit, even if you were to try to pursue them, 90% + of those guys are either not interested in a relationship at all or specifically not actually interested in you.

most of them just want to hit it and quit it. that's not a relationship. you can argue "oh, well at least someone cares!" but you know that they don't care. it's all bullshit and that's all it will ever be.

still waiting on my central IL bf.
I even posted on /soc/ with no results.
>>
>>28279713
I think everyone on 4chan has been diagnosed with autism desu senpai.
>>
>>28279713
if you can't refute the point get out leddit. there's no karma here for you
>>
>>28279729
compared to guys who haven't touched a woman once in their life, or don't get any attention from women whatsoever, and have to chase women like dogs for any kind of chance for a relationship, your "troubles" with men are nonissues. all in all I'm sure you've had ex'es etc. go to leddit's foreveralonewomen to see the "female version" of lonliness ("I have a bf and always had one but feel so alone :(")
>>
>>28278405
>thinking one positive example instantly cancels out thousands of negative examples
You're a retard, OP.
>>
>>28279713
good ol' ad hominem, normies truly never change
>>
>>28278405
>philosophy
>politics
>implying this is intelligent conversation

Any goals worth having, no one has ever figured out how to achieve anon. There's no point in discussing philosophy and politics when they're all bullshit.
>>
>>28279773
>someone is breaking /r9k/ spell of anger and negativity!
>quick! drag him back to our level!

The name of this board should be "crabs in a bucket".
>>
>>28278405
>You said girls were all vapid and had nothing to offer but looks.

That's what reddit told you /r9k/ says.

/r9k/ is redpilled, it's up to you to become educated, then make your own informed decisions. Of course quality women exist.
>>
>>28278405
The reason why we say that is because when you date them they end up breaking up with you or cheating. In the end the only real neutralizer if the looks
>>
>>28279833
No one's dragging you back except yourself you delusional cuck. Want to know the secret of escaping /r9k/? Stop browsing
>>
>>28279833
No, what I'm pointing out is that he is generalising a gender based on one experience. That makes him even more foolish than the rest of us.
Especially when his will lead to him being taken advantage of.
>>
>>28279897
So he has one experience now. That's one more than you will ever have.
>>
>>28279729
literally go on tinder and swipe everything right, dont complain that there are no central IL people online at a certain point in time on a specific board on an international site with countless threads.

youre not only ugly, youre also stupid and you will STILL be able to get a bf with ease.
>>
>>28279928
Don't use expired bait, anon, you'll end up getting sick when you eat the fish.
>>
>>28279928
...what...

being a robot != not meeting any women ever, ive talked to plenty of girls and they were all just parroting what they read about, or they simply had no personality at all. Tell us ONE original idea your magical gf came up with.
>>
We didn't lie to you. She offers you nothing, her views are all based on other people's views.

A woman's views on such things can always be traced back to man, maybe not directly through her but maybe through the girls she picked it up from.

Women are just a hivemind who believe and think whatever chads say
>>
Good example. Im a musician, and I know hundreds of musicians on top of the scene. How many women are actually capable of making good music? I know one. ONE. Among hundreds!

You probably know a lot of girls who draw, just like me. Of those girls who draw, how many do NOT draw realistic, like a photograph? How many of them create abstract artworks, instead of copying real life? I know none. Dont you see how little women are capable of independent thought and creativity?
>>
>>28278775
>yet women and chads get a bf/gf merely by existing :^)
You mean life is unfair, shocking revelation!
People more attractive, more interesting, intelligent, knowledgeable, experienced, wealthy, etc. exist. Much like how it's useless dwelling on and crying/raging over those things, doing so over people existing who need to do less effort in obtaining a gf (ignoring success rate of relationships, how well they may "click", how happy they actually are in the relationship, and whatnot) is just as much a waste of time and energy.

>you mean by being dominating ("""confident"""), and throwing away lots of time and money
As an average looking poorfag manlet with plenty of traits one could consider "beta", I managed to find a gf with nothing more than average to offer but my personality.

Pro tip: don't go for casual dating. It's the casual/blind dating scene that women completely own. By participating you basically add to imbalance by making the supply of men even higher while the demand for women shoots up.
It's women in those scenes that are more prone to having high expectations, assuming you are there to entertain them, give them free stuff and be a walking meal ticket, demand the world and then some, and are more prone to feel entitled to it all the while seeing you as inferior if you're not perfect while they are far from it.

>>28279088
>you could get a guy pretending he wants to be your bf - so he can fuck you while considering you an easy no-risk lay and nothing else - in an hour if you wanted
Fixed that for you.
>>
>>28279897
To be fair, most of the overgeneralization on here is based on a crap-ton of cherry-picked images and only if lucky one or two personal experiences from one. In addition to this the average angry vocal robot tends to disregard anything that doesn't completely abide to their extreme views while the ones who tend to be more optimistic are on average more likely to accept there's moderation to it all; they're more likely to accept a notable amount of crappy people (of whatever group) exist than the angry ones are to accept a notable amount of non-crappy people exist.
>>
>>28278871
And yet, instead of thinking for yourself, you let that poison your mind and post memes all day about women that have no basis in reality. Nice job!
>>
>>28278405
Don't fall for it you dumb fuck, that's just how they trick you. All women are empty whores.
>>
>>28280141
So you're saying you're too stupid to realize that people can have subconscious habits and beliefs instilled in them, that they can't get rid of by just choosing to? Well, good to know your opinion is worthless.

>>28280124
Society makes women vapid and sociopathic by over-validating them and rewarding them for selfish behavior. I don't have to have a close personal relationship with every woman in existence to recognize a simple pattern.
>>
>>28280116
>you could get a guy pretending he wants to be your bf - so he can fuck you while considering you an easy no-risk lay and nothing else - in an hour if you wanted
she can go on reddit's foreveralone a choose a man there. btw if a man tries the same of reddit's foreveralonewomen he gets banned (I wonder why, maybe because the wymen are not really foreveralone?)
>>
File: 1320962871317.png (254 KB, 381x495) Image search: [Google]
1320962871317.png
254 KB, 381x495
>It's an OP is a liberal arts student who met a female liberal arts student in college and thinks he knows everything about everything now.

Yeah Yeah, well see you in a month when she gives in to her vaginal urges to fuck the dumbest Chad on campus.
>>
>>28279862
No, actually, that is literally what /r9k/ says. It's like you've never even read one of the woman hate threads.
>>
>>28279866
>implying you've ever even been in a relationship
>implying you have friends in relationships
I've been with my GF for four years. I have friends who have been in relationships for twice that time. Have these women run off to date Chad? No. Are all of us getting cheated on because there's a vast female conspiracy to make sure every man is cucked? No. Fuck off with your cuck fantasies.
>>
>>28280295
Some people on /r9k/ say that. Others don't. The ones who do are idiots who don't realize outliers exist. That doesn't mean it doesn't still apply to most women.
>>
>>28280009
I love the irony inherent in this post. Retards like you just parrot the bullshit they read on this board and are incapable of thinking for yourselves. You are projecting your own vapid nature onto an entire sex.
>>
>>28280068
>I only hang out with male artists, therefore female artists barely exist
lol

visit a museum or turn on the radio sometime
>>
Y'see OP it doesn't much brain power to guess that maybe, just follow me here, maybe she's an exception?
>>
>>28280261
No, but you are clearly too stupid to think for yourself.
>>
>>28280327
>>28280375
Who gives a shit about most women? Whatever worthlessness you decide most women are guilty of, chances are that most men are guilty of equivalent shit. The point is that you people advocate giving up on the idea of a GF. Good women are not magical unicorns who only appear to a destined few. They are out there, and the only thing that is stopping robots from finding them is a lack of effort. Which you are compounding with your woman-hate shitposting. You are keeping your own brothers down.
>>
>>28280400
And you're too stupid to understand how the brain works. For example, I can *think* that I hate someone, but my brain still prevents me from confronting them out of fear that's been beaten into me. It has nothing to do with conscious thought, but since you've never experienced it you don't understand it.
>>
>>28280465
There is a difference between being too physically afraid of someone to fight them, and being too fucking stupid to avoid parroting a bunch of retarded woman-hating rhetoric on an imageboard. Your childhood traumas are not forcing you to shitpost.
>>
Have you guys ever tried not being bitter emotionally-draining assholes? You all should try it sometime, you might even get a gf.
>>
>>28280458
You're right in saying that most men are equally worthless. The gist of it is this: people who are socially accepted tend to be more vapid, because they get by following the crowd and are never forced to think for themselves. Women are more likely to be socially accepted because the male sex drive is stronger and less selective. Therefore, women are more likely to be vapid. I know plenty of women who are intelligent and open-minded, and I know many, many men who are complete, irredeemable idiots. That doesn't change the way the general trend works.
>>
>>28280458
>They are out there, and the only thing that is stopping robots from finding them is a lack of effort
why don't those women make an effort to find good men too? :^)
>>
>>28280517
I don't know why you think women are more likely to be socially accepted. Women can get sex more easily, but that is not the same thing as social acceptance.

>>28280536
They do. But shitposters like you are not good men.
>>
>>28280485
I'm talking about verbal confrontation, not physical. And yes, their childhood traumas are forcing them to shitpost. It's something that allows them to feel as if they're getting back at their abusers, in some small way. Look up Edmund Kemper, abusive mothers cause men to have issues with women, and there are worse ways of dealing with said issues than a stupid image board.

>>28280552
Try getting into a club by yourself, then watch a woman try to get into a club by herself.

>>28280500
Have you ever tried not being a sociopath?

>>28280536
They probably do, it's just that decent people of both sexes are a tiny minority.
>>
>>28280552
a woman can be shy, introverted, passive, even depressed etc and still have friends (and a bf of course). I've seen it happen. men in those situations are doomed
>>
>>28280536
>robots
>good men

Good one.
>>
>>28278405
>says he likes discussing philosophy and politics
>thinks people on /r9k/ are experts at dealing with women

Almost made me type out a serious reply.
>>
>>28280640
I am shy, introverted, and passive, and I have friends and a GF. I knew depressed guys in college that had friends.
>>
>>28280605
>/r9k/: where all people who aren't chronically masturbating shutins who are too afraid of life to attempt to live it are "sociopaths"

lmao Get over yourself, assholes
>>
>>28280683
pro tip you're neither of these. you're maybe the facebook version of "introverted" and "depressed"
>>
>>28280372
Lmao man, name one electronic female musician (acoustic is way too easy) that has done anything notable, apart from the exception Kyrist.

>go to a museum
Yes, Hollands Rijksmuseum is full of male artists.
>>
>>28280716
Being introverted and depressed doesn't necessarily mean you're an /r9k/ loser.
>>
>>28280552
>you are not a good man

sorry anon i didnt know you were a psychologist and actually thought for a minute that you were just spewing baseless shit
>>
>>28280683
I'm introverted, I've had one gf because she approached me. How many men do you think approach the average introverted girl over her lifetime?

>>28280684
I know many people who are none of those things and aren't sociopaths. Also, attacking the absolute rejects of society, much like beating up a homeless crack addict, is the behavior of a sadistic sociopath.
>>
>>28278405
You'll be back eventually
She'll see you as a friend and start blowing Chad anyway
>>
>>28280787
yeah you're right man. I'm sure you soo introverted when you go to a party you just stand in the corner xDDD and when you're depressed you just kiss your dog lol everyone gets depressed sometimes :DD
>>
>>28280809
>I'm introverted, I've had one gf because she approached me.
me too desu. but I think I looked a lot better back then. if you're an ugly/average looking and introverted man you can basically forget about relationships
>>
>>28280809
>attacking the absolute rejects of society, much like beating up a homeless crack addict, is the behavior of a sadistic sociopath.
How is cyberbullying even real. Nigga just turn off the screen. And you're nothing like the hobos on the street, you have a home, nigger. Get over yourself, you self-pitying pussy
>>
>>28280825
>I'm sure you soo introverted when you go to a party you just stand in the corner
Like I said, being introverted doesn't necessarily mean you're a socially inept loser.

>when you're depressed you just kiss your dog
Well have you tried it instead of REEing at it and kicking it like you do with your poor mother? Have you tried anything at all to stop being depressed? It's an illness you know, not a personality.
>>
>>28280716
Nah, but feel free to believe what you want to believe if it makes you feel better. And look up the No True Scotsman Fallacy while you're at it.

>>28280740
I am a big fan of Mrs Jynx's album The Standoffish Cat. She's not super famous but she's the first one that came to mind. Your Rijksmuseum sounds like (from skimming Wikipedia) it focuses on old art, when surprise surprise, women were not given the opportunity to be artists. If you've seen modern art at that museum or other museums then you've almost certainly seen several female artists.

>>28280798
Well, assuming you're anything like a large portion of posters on this board, you are an out-of-shape NEET who hates women and whose main interests are masturbation, anime, and video games. I would not call that a good man.

>>28280809
Introvert does not mean incapable of asking women out. Also, I love how defensive you guys get anytime someone has a word to say against you. All of a sudden we're "sadistic sociopaths". Let me ask you a question. Say you have two people:
A: A person who shitposts on 4chan about how women are vapid drones that don't qualify as human, who celebrates when a man murders a woman who rejected him (see the catalog; this is an actual thread right now), who advocates school shootings, and who labels all people with jobs as cuckolds.
B: A person who finds it hard to sympathize with person 'A' when he whines about >tfw no gf

Who is the sociopath here? You can't act like a victim when you spew the hate that people on this board spew. Maybe you're not like other robots, but it's not hard to see why someone would be led to laugh in a robot's face rather than show them empathy.

>>28280825
Nice, man, keep it up, you're really showing me with those dank memes!

>>28280849
Not true. Again, I'm an introverted guy and I have a GF.
>>
lol, god these posts. i basically come here from time to time whenever i need a self-esteem boost. r9k is like the top research institute in the world in how to be the most unfuckable losers lmao
>>
>>28280859
I'm not pitying myself, my life is fine. Nor am I comparing anyone here to a homeless person, which you would know if you knew how analogies work. My point is that your lack of empathy and desire to hurt those weaker than you is clearly indicative of sociopathy and sadism. Whether you're okay with being that way is up to you, I'm just pointing it out.
>>
>>28280920
>Not true. Again, I'm an introverted guy and I have a GF.
you probably have the looks of a chad
who approached who?
>>
>>28280920
Do not reply, this is either bait or straight up stupid. The straw men involved are astonishing.
>>
>>28278405
I agree with you OP, I have just got with an intelligent girl who is a passionate debater and loves politics.
>>
>>28280931
You forgot 'XD'
>>
>>28280940
A robot accusing other people of lacking empathy is truly the pot calling the kettle black. Read some of the women hate threads here from time to time, friendo.

>>28280950
I approached her. Protip: introverted does NOT mean incapable of asking women out.
>>
>>28280973
>I approached her. Protip: introverted does NOT mean incapable of asking women out.
lel I knew you were a fake. introverted means just that - being passive, what women can get away with and men can't. I'm glad the truth is finally on the table and we see you were full of shit all along
>>
>>28281008
I'm glad we see that you don't know what words mean.
>>
>>28278405
See you in a week, OP
>>
>>28281056
meme you in a meme, meme meme
>>
>>28280940
>hurt those weaker than you
Oh no, text on a screen is so hurtful :^(
pls don't kill yourself. pls don't take the cap off ;-;

Calm the fuck down, nancy. And you're not weaker than me. Anyone who spouts this much hatred has to be one mentally tough fucker to pull all this woman, normie and "wagecuck" hatred off without remorse. Hell, you people are calling for WWIII and school shootings, joining ISIS, posting how you would have liked to be part of the
Wehrmacht and whatever the fuck. If I didn't know any better, I'd think of you guys as hardcore mercenary motherfuckers.
>>
I have had multiple gf's, and i can get one about every couple months. I have talked to the most intelligent girls in the country through Mensa, a 'club' for people with >130 IQ. I know thousands of people in the best category of electronic producers. Of all the thousands of girls I've met, only ONE has actually been able to come up with new and interesting things. Every other girl just parrots. Now that could be either an incredible coincidence or perhaps girls are really much less capable of producing new ideas through imagination. I'm not just some fat salty dude who sits behind his computer all day complaining about why women wont choose him.

Girls are useful to love, for sex and cuddles, but really not for intellectual conversation.
>>
>>28281068
Or maybe you just see what you want to see because of your superiority complex.
>>
>>28281029
>approaching a woman and not instantly being ignored or shot down

Fuck off normalshit.
>>
>>28281029
whatever you think introverted means, the point I was making stands: the man has to be active, initiating, etc, which is very hard for actually depressed (not meme 'depressed' like you or the other guy) people.
>>
>>28281084
Fuck off to wizardchan, bizarro-tumblrite. This is not your safe space.
>>
>>28281082
Very well thought out argument there, diagnosing me and refuting me in one sentence, impressive
>>
>>28280920
No, that is not what introvert means. It is, however, what severe social anxiety means. The point is that women are approached more, therefore raising their chances of having a successful relationship even if they aren't putting in any effort.

The "sadistic sociopath" comment was directed at one particular person, don't take it personally. I'm not defending people who say all women should die, but if you can't understand the desire to hurt people who act smugly arrogant as if they're better than you, then you really are incapable of empathy.

And if a woman's standards for a good man are as shallow and status-centric as yours, she's far from being "good".

>>28281067
Obviously, people with this anger are retaliating. I would not have homicidal urges if I had not been wronged in the past. Do you not see the constant posts about people wanting to kill themselves? Obviously you are not being brave here. And as I said earlier, you aren't hurting my feelings, just stop acting like your actions are somehow righteous.
>>
>>28281097
I never said I was depressed. I said I knew depressed guys in college who had friends. I don't know why you're conflating different concepts - maybe you're grasping at straws because you're getting BTFO?

It WAS hard for me to ask her out. It was very hard, and it happened a lot later for me than for a lot of other people. But I did it, and now I have a GF.
>>
>>28281117
>I would not have homicidal urges if I had not been wronged in the past
If all it takes for you to want to commit mass murder are some words on a screen, then who's the sociopath hmmm? (^:
>>
>>28281132
why couldn't your gf ask you out? men and women are equal and both have it hard right? :^)
>>
>>28281170
Are you trying to make a point, you retarded memester?
>>
>>28281192
Al that a women has to do to get attention is have a vagina.
>>
>>28281221
That is patently false, but nice try.
>>
>>28278405
Do you think you are the first beta to find puppy love, or a girl to orbit, coming here to gloat that he 'has seen the light and we are all wrong all along'? Enjoy the ride, my friend.
>>
>>28281224
Oh yeah of course, and not be a disgusting hambeast.
You know, just at least a decent 6. Decent boobs, nice butt and personality . Nothing spectacular. She will never be alone for long.

>you literally can't prove this wrong
>>
>>28281168
>Words on a screen
You misunderstand me.

>be me, adolescent
>keep to myself
>person belittles me to improve their own status

In this situation, the person attempting to hurt me for their pleasure is the sociopath. Am I saying this is their fault? No, society is simply structured to reward sociopathic behavior. But even if I don't blame them, I have a natural desire to regain the power that they took away from me. I don't really want to kill anyone, I just want to have control over them in some capacity, to even it out.

>>28281224
True, they also have to not be in the bottom 20% of the population in terms of physical attractiveness. Look up the 80/20 rule, I know your gf makes you feel good inside but your anecdotal evidence does not disprove societal trends.
>>
>>28281221
I don't get this butthurt about women getting attention. It's honestly gay as fuck.

Are you guys jealous that a woman gets male attention and not you lmao Or are you jealous that she doesn't give you attention like a man gives her attention? Still gay as fuck.
>>
i love how you think pointing how mad you get over some random emoticon somehow makes you less of a stupid loser. this fucking place dude, lol
>>
>>28281261
not even that, just not being fat is plenty
>>
>>28281261
A 6+/10 woman with decent boobs, butt, and personality, can easily find a BF? Stop the presses! I agree with this statement. Why don't we scroll up to the original post I was replying to:

>a woman can be shy, introverted, passive, even depressed etc and still have friends (and a bf of course). I've seen it happen. men in those situations are doomed

Once again: I am shy and introverted and I have friends and a GF. I knew dudes in college who were depressed and had friends. Men in these situations are not 'doomed'. That is a bullshit, histrionic statement.

>>28281282
The 80/20 rule is a retarded /r9k/ meme that tells more about how ignorant robots are than how society actually works.
>>
>>28280965
>>28281318
oops havent been here in a while i dont even remember how to use this shitty website
>>
>>28281282
You should become normal if you don't have the emotional strength to be abnormal. You can't handle abnormality, kiddo. Sorry to burst your bubble.

>>be me, adolescent
LOL nobody has good memories about adolescence, dumbass. Not even chads and stacies.
>>
>>28281314
>haha XD u gay? u a fagget? hahahaha XD so fuken gay little fag hahaha umad bro?
>>
>>28281329
The 80/20 ratio is an economic concept. These retards are literally applying economics to romantic relationships and sex lmao. They even call it a 'sexual market' ffs. They unironically believe that relationships are a transaction of some sort.
>>
>>28281360
Y'all are so far in the closet, you're finding Narnia.
>>
>>28281329
And yet it is based on an actual study. Are you saying the scientific method is an /r9k/ meme? I feel honored to have been part of such an accomplishment!

>>28281318
forgot your name, "king" black "chad"?

>>28281348
I get a lot of pleasure out of being abnormal. What I don't enjoy is knowing that people think they're better than me because they have more status than I do. Their smugness is what bothers me.

>>28281380
You should save the talking for after you know what you're talking about.
>>
>>28281380
People who have never been in a relationship thinking they are experts on relationships.
>>
>>28281399
Please link your study saying that 20% of men get 80% of women. I'd love to see it.
>>
>>28278405
I have a female friend who discusses philosophy with me, she's very cool. Bad thing is that I'm developing feelings for her. Just end me.
>>
>>28281399
>What I don't enjoy is knowing that people think they're better than me because they have more status than I do. Their smugness is what bothers me.
People don't like what's considered abnormal, deal with it. You guys don't even like anything that's considered abnormal around here (like le reddetumblr boogeyman, feminism, sjws, or whatever the fuck). You guys take yourselves too seriously to be honest family
>>
>>28278405
Robots are really stupid and don't understand that people are people and they vary widely within groups like gender and race. They just want to classify things neatly as good and bad because they have the emotional processing of a two year old.
>>
Girls are just bullshit, my most hated things is those manic pixie dream girl films. I stick to 2D. When all you know is rejection, when in 27 years you've never had an impact on any girl but fell in love yourself, eventually you just think forget it.
>>
>>28281455
>27 years
No way, you sound too extremely immature to be 27.
>>
>>28281453
>being too afraid or too stupid to acknowledge gender disparities exist
>>
>>28281399
i'm tearing up from this comment. alpha beta cuck normie chad, the in-group terminology just keeps piling up. this place is like scientology for terminal loser uncles and this guy must be at some miscavige level shit, jesus christ man lmao
>>
>>28281411
http://www.girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/a22977-girls-on-tinder-do-smash-a-lot

Sorry, 80/17 would be more accurate.

>>28281438
I like things that are abnormal. Those things are hated because they're normal. If you can have someone spit on you and belittle you and then just "not take it seriously", congratulations, you have the patience of a saint.

>>28281453
>people are people
People are the result of their genetics and their environment. Look up behaviorism, it should become clear to you why some people's capacity for empathy is severely underdeveloped (or, to take a more pessimistic view of nature, why it's overdeveloped in others).
>>
>>28281511

This isn't a game, normalscum.
>>
>>28281511
just put the name back on, it makes your posts much easier to ignore.
>>
>>28281533
>tinder
>being indicative of society as a whole
Holy shit, dude, you are so fucking retarded it is mind-boggling. By the way, this is not a peer-reviewed study, but the work of some anonymous 'student in sexology'.
>>
"Hey you guys are all wrong and stupid because I got a gf and the world is right again and it's all your fault."
>>
>>28281566
What I said was that all a woman had to do was be above the bottom 80% in order to get attention. I was wrong, she also has to download the tinder app. Where did I imply it was indicative of society as a whole? Don't project your assumptions onto my statements. And it doesn't need to be peer-reviewed, it's a simple study showing a simple pattern.
>>
>>28281533
>80/17
Do you really trust a study where the researchers don't even know basic math? You guys need to calm down with this victim complex, it's making you think irrationally.
>>
>>28281609
No, you said that the 80/20 rule applies to relationships, which you have still not shown any evidence for. All you've done is linked an ANONYMOUS POST ABOUT TINDER.

I am not disputing that women can get sex easily.
>>
File: When the baby looks at you.jpg (12 KB, 392x383) Image search: [Google]
When the baby looks at you.jpg
12 KB, 392x383
>>28278405
>Political science fag here (inb4 muh stem fields) I have been in a school of philosophy and politics for 3 years now and I am likely going to do a postgraduate as well

Ask me anything ?
>>
>men arguing for the sake of women against other men
This never fails to amaze me.

Women will never change, why would they have to change with all the men instantly arguing in their place?
>>
>>28281610
I hope you aren't saying this is a valid criticism of the conclusion. And I don't have a victim complex, I'm simply correcting the other anon.

>>28281645
I said it applied to attention, not relationships. I think the disconnect here is what was meant by "attention".

>>28281750
>muh tribal loyalty
I don't really care what people on this board think of women, men tend to be better people, but holy shit you are stupid.
>>
>>28281784
>muh tribal loyalty
Are you high?

I just merely stated that women don't even have to do anything since there is always someone, like you, talking for them. It has nothing to do with "tribal loyalty", how the fuck did you even come to that conclusion?
>>
>>28278445
Yea people do that, faggot
How about going out more you peice of shit NEET
>>
>>28281829
Yeah sorry, I'm a bit sleep deprived, I see your point now and agree with it. If women continue to be overvalued, they'll continue being smug cunts.

>>28281869
>being a failed normie
Enjoy your life of resentment, you sad little idiot.
>>
>>28278542
The real redpill is realizing this place has a negative effect on your brain. Good job
>>
>>28278405
50 Shades of vapid.
Her inerest in those things are forced, probably inherited from her ex bf and serve only to attract a mate.
>>
>>28280116
>Pro tip: don't go for casual dating. It's the casual/blind dating scene that women completely own. By participating you basically add to imbalance by making the supply of men even higher while the demand for women shoots up.
That's the only market that exists, you think women like being approached by inferior men during the daily activities
>>
>>28280342
You are wrong as wrong can be. /r9k/ is always right not because we all agree to one reality but because we all as individuals do not subscribe to anyone else's reality. This is because we are NEETs and friendless virgins. robots don't have anyone to offer a narrative on reality to subscribe to. That is why they can accurately describe reality and /r9k/ is always right
>>
File: BENDER.jpg (22 KB, 241x310) Image search: [Google]
BENDER.jpg
22 KB, 241x310
>she's not a complete irrational and selfish cunt because she has interests and is intelligent

Oh you naive mug. I used to be exactly like you.
>>
>>28281917
I don't know why i come here anymore, if i go against the narrative i'll get shit, if i voice an opinion i'm a dumb faggot.
If i go to reddit i get shit, if i'm trying to get advice on something inget "redpillers" talking shit and some "intellectuals" patronizing me
The internet went downhill pretty damn fast
>>
>>28278405
I met this kind of girls before, they were really quiet in school and some philosophy/music teacher decided to get some of that easy insecure young pussy, have a fun time with that girl, just remember that she will always be comparing you to her teacher, she will have a really idolized vision about that guy.
Don't get too emotionally attached
>>
>>28278405
You'll be singing to a different tune when you find out she's been fucking some Chad with an 80 IQ
Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.