[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey fellas im about to start taking z o l o f t, anyone here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
hey fellas im about to start taking z o l o f t, anyone here taken it? what can i expect? im pretty physically active but still worried about weight gain, and am not keen on sexual dysfunction either

anyone else on SSRIs/experienced with medication? please this is the thread
>>
It eliminates thoughts of suicide and makes you very tired all the time. Not much else.
>>
>>28278323
never take SSRIs. Permanently fuck you up. just deal with the depression or kill yourself, it's better than taking something that permanently makes you mental
>>
>>28278371
explain lol l
>>
I'm taking Zoloft and haven't had any bad experiences with it. It took the edge off of my anxiety and makes things mostly bearable. Haven't had any problems with energy or dysfunction. Good luck
>>
>>28278371
This. It will ruin you forever.
>>
File: 1429661040510s.jpg (8 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
1429661040510s.jpg
8 KB, 250x236
>>28280757
how?

original t b h
>>
>>28278323
i'm on zoloft, not bad desu. it makes me naseous in the mornings though. i haven't noticed any weight gain but i have noticed its harder to cum while i'm takin my pills
>>
File: mad frog.png (487 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
mad frog.png
487 KB, 900x900
>zzzzzap zap zzap
>>
>>28280818
My memory is fucked up. I can't even remember what happens in my favorite anime.

I'm waaaaaay more self aware than before I took the medicine. It makes it impossible to socialize with people.

When I was on the medicine it felt like I was just an observer inside my own body. And looking back at those years it feels like I was living inside some mist and that all those years were wasted.

>>28280848
I wouldn't risk it. While you are on it you will feel just fine or maybe even numb to most feelings but when you stop the depression will come back in much stronger force.
>>
>>28280969
Forgot to add that I felt extremely hungry all the time but that's apparently a normal side effect to the medicine.
>>
>>28280969
>>28280984
guy you replied to here, i used to take zoloft + a bunch of other meds for depression

my memory is fucked too, but i thought it was because of the ect treatments

the meds did seem to turn me into a fat fuck tho
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.