[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you can here your parents wildly fucking They're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1460397248903.png (17 KB, 690x597) Image search: [Google]
1460397248903.png
17 KB, 690x597
>tfw you can here your parents wildly fucking

They're torturing me because I'm a virgin aren't they?
>>
How old are you? Maybe they want you to move out.
>>
>>28278246
Sorry Daniel, your father's cock is just so big it's hard not to be loud sometimes.... We really don't know where you got your tiny... Uhhh.... Tic tac from.
>>
>tfw wishing my dad would stick to having sex with mom and not me too.
>>
>>28278274
I'm 36
>>
>>28278246
I have never even seen or got any indicator that my parents do anything intimate whatsoever, passed kissing. And I've lived in the same house with both of them for 18 years.
>>
>>28278422
Perhaps they sound proofed their room?

Or perhaps he makes your mom wear a ball gag
>>
>>28278496
we've got paper thing walls.

They started hating eachother when I was like 7, so maybe they simply didn't do anything, and just stayed together for me
>>
>>28278548
That's fucking depressing, be glad you have loving parents like that

Also you should fuck your mom if she ain't getting any
>>
dosent it kinda boggle your mind how theres NOTHING stopping people from having children willy nilly? if i was in charge of the place, id make it allowable, but make it pretty clear that those who say, signed up for something and proved they were capable parents, they get more financial support or lower taxes. if you decide to have one without doing any of this, youll just get the regular support.
>>
>>28278392
>tfw I wish my dad would take my virginity
>>
>>28278782
And I wish mine hadn't...
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.