[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>started playing league of legends season 1 almost 6 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: defbringer307.jpg (32 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
defbringer307.jpg
32 KB, 400x300
>started playing league of legends season 1 almost 6 years ago when I was 17 years old
>played my first ranked game season 1
>4000 normals and 1600 rankeds later
>peaked at platinum II
>currently at gold
Even when I put my mind into something
Even when I dedicate myself to something
Even when I give it my best
I am still and will always be a loser
With the same effort and time
people have made it into challenger and masters
Somebody kill me please
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 500x326) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 500x326
>>28278156
have you tried analyzing your replays?
simply playing a lot won't get you that high
>>
>>28278156
just play support lmao
>>
league of legends ruined my life
>>
>played since season 2
>too lazy to look up my stats
>never left bronze because only played normals
League just lost its luster to me. It's not the same game.

tl;dr below
i wish i could get into it again, all my friends love it, even my brother still plays every once in a while, i kinda have the urge to try again but i feel like i'll hate it because it's different
>>
>>28278156
You're small time
I love wow since the beginning, i play it a lot and still haven't figure out how to play that shit. I can't get a decent dps so i get kicked out of pugs, the only class where you dont need high dps is tank and this shit is VERY stressful, i have my own guild with my 6 characters because i can't fit in any guild, so i just play alone like a fucking loser, it makes a top notch loser but what do i care, i fucking love that game and you should have the same mindset.
>>
>>28278342

What the fuck? How can you be bad at WoW? Jesus shit you can literally download addons that tell you what attack to use next in order to maximize DPS.
>>
>>28278156
how the fuck do you only have 6600 games if you've been playing for almost six years?

No wonder you're fucking trash and you're only gold after all that smdh desu
>>
>>28278156
>try playing
>getting good
>make small mistakes
>everyone judges and hates me
>no longer play cuz too much pressure
>>
>>28278156
>started playing League in 2009
>never gave a fuck about ranked
>do alright, obviously not a pro but not bad
>have fun

So you're not the best - who cares? It's a fucking game. Just play it to have fun and you'll have fun. Even at gold you're better than the grand majority of the player population.
>>
>>28278360
I know... I just can't... Sorry.
>>
>>28278342
>tank is out dpsing you
>everyone is telling you that you suck
>plzstaph.jpg
>icemage is hard guys
>fucking rotation how do they do it?
>>
>>28278156
Plat II is better than I ever got anon. I peaked plat V :) be happy man, you're better than a large percentage of the population.

Though I hope you've quit now, that game is fucking trash
>>
>>28278342
Just look up rotation, gemming and enchanting guides for your class. Shit's honestly even easier now that WoD has dumbed every class down to a six/eight button rotation and it's only gonna get easier in Legion when they knock it down to four buttons. Hell, you can play Arms Warrior right now on a four-button rotation that you can map to an SNES controller.
>>
File: painting-forehead[1].jpg (103 KB, 960x597) Image search: [Google]
painting-forehead[1].jpg
103 KB, 960x597
>>28278156
Wow. You could have learned how to paint hyperrealism in that amount of time.
>>
>>28278342
This hits home for me.
The thing that upsets me are people in shit gear out dpsing me
>>
>>28278458
The game itself is fine - the community is what's trash. You can't do anything without being reported anymore by a bunch of thin-skinned, passive-aggressive children.
>>
Feel the same OP
Except I peaked at Diamond III on season 4, but since I started in SI, I feel like shit because I think should have made it to Master.
>>
>>28278156
You need to be Asian and you need to que up with people if you want to be good at MOBA games.
>>
File: feel (1).jpg (25 KB, 340x519) Image search: [Google]
feel (1).jpg
25 KB, 340x519
>play a dying mmo
>get pretty good at class
>realize I'm big fish in a small pond and not even the biggest
>realize all of it was for nothing
>>
>>28278156
Dont be a loser and switch to a real game like dota
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.