[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be in therapy session >therapist asks me if I have any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1419370037526.jpg (33 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1419370037526.jpg
33 KB, 480x454
>be in therapy session
>therapist asks me if I have any desire to be in a sexual relationship
>she says she prefers to be dominated when around men

What is she trying to imply here bots? She said she thinks about me all the time.
>>
she wants you to take the initiative and rape her.
>>
>>28277950

Why don't you ask her. She is a therapist after all.
>>
>>28277950
>female therapist

Most useless thing ever
>>
hey she's the one at risk of losing her license, not you.
Go for it.
>>
How do you people get in these situations? I could never imagine my therapist or anyone else for that matter talking about sexual things with me, people always talks down to me like a child where sex is a non-issue.
>>
>>28278006
well me neither but im a 26 yo khhv and im pretty certain im ugly, not that it matters since i go out of my way to avoid people

surely sex with therapist is just a meme you see on tv shows and movies
>>
>>28277950
Post pics.

Komitaze origanzu
>>
>>28278076
Can't cause someone will dox her, but she's a MILF who keeps me over time because she likes our conversations.
>>
>>28278160
Just crop a photo and add some Ms paint, can't be reversed image searched that way, just do eet. I need to see this milf.
>>
>>28278160
What do you tell her?
>>
File: 1461904460119.jpg (87 KB, 511x606) Image search: [Google]
1461904460119.jpg
87 KB, 511x606
>>28278367
I approve anon, smash that.
>>
>>28278367
i think i found her facebook

wont post it though because im not a dick, just do it anon
>>
>>28278367
What If I pulled all meta data from this photo and tried my hardest to find her?

She'd be confused as to why her photo ended up on this weird image board
>>
>>28278367
>that neck

Too old senpai
>>
>>28278367
hell yeah senpai wreck that shit
>>
she probably wants you to attack her so she has an excuse to get rid of you

if a therapist is constantly dumping patients because they make them uncomfortable they'll never get hired, so they need a reason
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.