[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Subsidizing cunts is the main cause of poverty for men. It start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1461811225296[2].jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
1461811225296[2].jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Subsidizing cunts is the main cause of poverty for men.
It start with buying stuff you don't need from brands you don't like to impress women. It keep going by buying them dinners or presents and it ends in alimony/child support payments.
Thanks god my girlfriend has money on her own so I don't have to put up with that bullshit.

Pic related, it's her still sleeping.
>>
>>28277569
don't forget the heavy progressive income tax which is only really paid by men

women get paid welfare once they get some brats... doesn't matter how

they're also don't earn their keep in the workplace for the most part and rely on beta orbiters to do their work for them.
>>
You're completely correct, OP. That's why so many men are homeless: they all have gfs to provide for. How did we not think of this before. Don't mind that married couples have more money than single folks.
>>
>>28277944
Lots of divorced men are homeless.
>>
>>28277957
Only 10% of homeless men are homeless because of divorce.

http://homelesshub.ca/blog/what-are-statistics-homelessness-due-divorce

Arguing against the original point of the thread: it's womens fault men are poor. It's not.

Such an emotional man child.
>>
File: reeeeee-urgh.png (322 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
reeeeee-urgh.png
322 KB, 858x725
>>28278597
let's see:
>women voted for heavy progressive income tax
>women almost exclusively are awarded child support an alimony
>women get preferential treatment for jobs education and housing
>women have more shelters to go to
>women get more social support

SO YES YOU FUCKING ROASTIE WHORE

IT IS WOMEN'S FAULT
>>
My least favorite thing on this site, by far, is people like you, OP that think they understand women, that think they have them figured all out, and that they're all whores and the only reason they have zero success with them is not because they have no spine, but instead because they honestly believe everything is predetermined and life just dealt them a bad hand. You OP, and people like you, are by far the most pathetic people on this plant, not because of who you were born as, but because of who you have chosen to be out of laziness and failure to leave your own comfort zone.
>>
>>28278597
>Only 10%
How the fuck is that not lots? Why should breaking up leave a man homeless?
>>
File: 1461808732109.jpg (31 KB, 400x262) Image search: [Google]
1461808732109.jpg
31 KB, 400x262
>tfw no gf with juicy thighs to oil up
>>
>>28278597
Kekkek kill yourself, cuck
>>
>>28279016
My least favourite thing on this site is preppy women who come here and expect to lecture people who have been dealt a legitimately shitty hand in life to >>JUST BE YOURSELF<<

FUCK YOU
>>
>>28277905
which makes them the ultimate managers :D
>>
>>28277569
Tell me about it. I got into 30k worth of high interest debt bc i wanted to fuck a cunt.
>>
>>28279243
well they better learn how to manage my cock and my breakfast

sex robot industry will rapidly devalue the only value they/you have to offer men
>>
>>28279274
Time for a story?
>>
>>28279274
story plz
orig
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.