[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time you were happy? Do you think you'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Abderramán-III.jpg (295 KB, 798x1009) Image search: [Google]
Abderramán-III.jpg
295 KB, 798x1009
When was the last time you were happy? Do you think you'll ever feel that way again?
>>
i hope so senpai, i hope so.

only time will tell.
>>
I'm happy lad. Content.
>>
>When was the last time you were happy?
The last time I dropped a few tabs of 25d and railed a few lines of 3 meo pcp, it was like my entire body turned into an orgasming dick while my mind went to anime world.
>Do you think you'll ever feel that way again?
Probably, I still have a bunch left and shits cheap anyway
>>
>>28277344
Gf just confessed she wants cummies in pooper raw. I'm as happy as I can be desu.
>>
>>28277344
>When was the last time you were happy?
When I was a kid before my dad left

>Do you think you'll ever feel that way again?
If I finish Uni, lose weight and get a GF
So never :^)
>>
Last time I was happy? Probably around 15 or so, especially during the summer. Staying up at night playing games with my friends and not a care in the world. The adult life was a distant thing and tfw no gf was a vague feel then.

Haven't really been happy since then. I'm 23 now. No prospects. No motivation, no girlfriend, few friends (and the few I have are only my friends still because we've known each other for many years) wageslave job, not enough money, no family, no idea what I'm going to do in the future and I love a girl I'll never be with.

I doubt I'll be happy again. I don't think I even want to be anymore. My happiness isn't what normal people would consider such anyway.
>>
File: fifth leg.jpg (172 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
fifth leg.jpg
172 KB, 640x426
when I fap or when I eat. I'm an animal and I don't care about pretending to be something more.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.