[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /fartbutactuallyliquidshit/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1443669833720.jpg (67 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1443669833720.jpg
67 KB, 500x374
>be me
>in kitchen with gf
>need to fart
>do it
>warm feeling in asshole
>warm feeling on leg
>ohno.gif
>liquid shit runs down my leg and goes all over floor
>gf looks at me like "ew gross wtf"
>run to bathroom

who else liquid sharts here?
>>
>>28277157
.. my shits are 90% yellow liquid

and i have 4 of these movements per day

i dont know what to do
>>
>>28277170
More fiber is needed in your diet, my good man.
>>
>>28277157
Happened to me once after holding in a fart for a few hours on a road trip. Was pissing at the gas station, let it go and was betrayed. i just trashed the undies and soldiered on
>>
>>28277157

I did this the other night,

>had the shits earlier,
>going to bed
>laying face down in bed
>fart
>suddenly feel wet
>instinctely leap out of bed, ass first, run to the bathroom.
>luckily it's basically just water but still...
>fucking amazed at how I didn't get any on the bed.

Skills bro.
>>
>>28277305
This happens to me every time my boyfriend fucks me in my ass; you know, because you have to basically force yourself to poop afterwords--so the cum doesnt dry and stick your asshole together.

That hurts a fuck-ton to forget to clean yourself out; and take a poop in the morning. Like ripping glue off of a new born baby =[

Anyway, it was nice talking to you all.
>>
>>28277351
G T F O
T
F
O

>Confirmed faggot or trap...
This almost as bad as the x3 rawrrr imma dinosaur who cuts myself teehee MySpace pasta
>>
>>28277389
>this new
>doesnt recognize old fag pasta
I bet you dont even Lowtax
>>
>>28277157

>me
>wakes up from nap
>squeeze out a fart
>really watery sounding
>standup
>uhoh.gif
>look down and see liquid shit on animal carpet on couch
>use scissors to cut out fur that has shit on it
>kek
>>
>>28277170
how much oily food do you eat my man?

I remember the L.A. Beast did a video where he drank ~4 litres of olive oil and reported similar problems for a couple days afterwards
>>
>>28277157

A few times I've done this, but instead of liquid shit it's like a thin, clear slime with chunks of shit in it. What is this
>>
>>28279067
That's mucous, helps the poop slide along

either you'd recently taken an enema or some other thing was causing you to produce a lot more than normal.

This kind of thing is also known as a butt-sneeze.
>>
>>28277157
Once farted so loud that my neighbor told me about it a few days later.
>>
>>28277157
LIQUUUIIID

SNAAAAKE
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.