[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does the idea of being a wagecuck sound so fucking comfy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: HQjugbK.jpg (64 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
HQjugbK.jpg
64 KB, 640x640
Why does the idea of being a wagecuck sound so fucking comfy to me?
I unironically wanna be a wagie at some shit place like mcdonalds or something.
>wake up
>7 in the morning
>raining outside
>maybe light drizzle or moderate downpour
>have coffee, drive to work
>DO THINGS THAT AREN'T SITTING ON MY ASS ALL DAY
REEEEEE.
Maybe it's just because I've been a NEET for 6 years and I'm depressed, desperate and lonely.
>>
lol, by all means go for it, more bux for me
>>
>>28277083
What is wrong with that doggo
>>
File: triggered.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>tfw no fat retarded husky
>>
>>28277083
Who supports you?
>>
I want to go back to warehouse work. As long as there's little to no customer interaction, warehouse stuff is pretty comfy.

Also strangely comfy: the psych ward
>wake up in the morning
>see it snowing heavily our pouring outside and hear everyone in the outside world complaining about it while not giving a shit
>down some comfy making meds
>eat some surprisingly not shitty food
>drink loads of coffee and go to groups to talk to other crazy/suicidal/addicted people
>work out
>if the weather is nice go outside and talk with a crazy schizotypal girl
>read a lot
>watch shitty reality TV with one of the nicest heroin dealers I've ever met and a sassy black woman
>play Wii with some nice bipolar girls and a German nurse
>get knocked the fuck out by my meds and go to sleep early

So fucking comfy.
>>
It isn't hard to get a McWagie job. I haven't seen a McDonald's which wasn't hiring in years. And you have different options for something like that in most places.
>>
>>28278722
sounds nice. But surely it can't all be pros.
What are the cons?
>>
>>28278528
it's raised by an incompetent fat woman who does nothing but feed it because she thought it looked cute and huggable.
>>
>>28278740
No one actually WANTS to work at McDonald's
>>
File: 1419256713901.png (758 KB, 1021x573) Image search: [Google]
1419256713901.png
758 KB, 1021x573
>>28277083
So you're just bored and what things to do... Well it actually sucks having your time taken away from you especially if you work minimum wage. Think about all the anime, manga, tv shows, books, workout you could do in that time if money wasn't the issue.
>>
>>28277083
you've realized that your own consciousness is a mistake and the basic actions of a monotonous life will help distract you from your own existence
>>
>>28278769
Less freedom, no computer games, no real internet access, and no R rated movies in the movie collection. They also sometimes got obnoxious about people talking about drugs in a non therapeutic fashion. Oh and someone checks on you once every half hour, but you get used to that pretty fast. The one thing which really bothered me was that sometimes someone will show up who stirs up conflict, and that sucks, but it isn't always an issue.

Other than that, no significant cons in my experience. But from everything I've heard, I went to a particularly nice ward.
>>28278792
OP said he did.
>>
>>28277083
I think there's wageslave jobs and non wageslave jobs. I've worked both and yeah it does kinda suck being employed sometimes, but you should definitely try to find something better than macdonalds.

If you don't care about money very much, how about becoming a vet nurse? All of the advantages of macdonalds but with higher social status, less stress and way more puppers!
>>
>>28277083
don't work fast food my friend. There are plenty of other minimum wage jobs with minimum skill that are not so soul crushing as fast food jobs, don't do it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.