[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who has a mental health problem? Have you been back on the ward?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1455974913802.png (29 KB, 800x473) Image search: [Google]
1455974913802.png
29 KB, 800x473
Who has a mental health problem? Have you been back on the ward?
>>
>>28276805
>Who has a mental health problem?
Probably you.
>>
no, i'm anti natalist/antilife.

theres no cure, unless you guys will just put me down, like a dog.
>>
I've been 3 times and I'll never go back
lame and a waste of time
>>
>>28276851
Why is that? Was it not helpful?
>>
>>28277074
Yeah i mean therapy is bullshit psychology is quack shit, they make you go to gay little groups 3 times a day.

The only good part was getting high on your meds/buying meds off others and getting fucking zonked and watching tv with weirdos.
>>
>>28277074
its reeeeeetarded.

just like existence.
>>
actually i met some real mofos in there..

lost their numbers, shiiiiiiiiieeet
>>
I've only been involuntarily once. The lack of privacy was fucking horrible. I'm not sure how exactly it's supposed to help anyone besides the absolutely batshit insane who have no concept of reality and must be defended from themselves. I had to share a room with a 40 yr old schizo who was convinced I was hiding cigarettes from her and a manic 18 year old with bandaged arms she cut open to the bone who would wake me at night. The only thing it did is make me MORE depressed and anxious but better at hiding hiding it. I did feel for some of the people there and established some kind of camaredrie, but thank fuck I'm out of there.
>>
>>28277200
Pretty much thid. I work as a Psychiatric RN at an inpatiet center. you're stripped of pretty much all privacy and treated like you're in elementary school again.
>>
>>28277313
I could see it being beneficial if people were split up by severity of their condition and had therapy sessions daily, but as is it's just a fucking prison with no windows, nothing to do, no one to interact with besides other crazies most of whom are actually insane (as opposed to depressed or OCD or w/e) and will fuck with you or even get aggressive while the staff does nothing about it....yeah don't really see how this is an effective. In fact I could only see these conditions leading to further mental deterioration.
>>
>>28277200
why would you go voluntarily? Is that even a thing
>>
Wouldn't recommend going.an orderly was with me 24/7 couldn't jerk off.although I did meet some cool mother fuckers there 5/10
>>
>>28277550
Yes. Some people want to get into a controlled environment if they feel they have lost all control of their life.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.