[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does pic related make robots feel? This is what is waiting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: 1462167352037.jpg (71 KB, 826x615) Image search: [Google]
1462167352037.jpg
71 KB, 826x615
How does pic related make robots feel? This is what is waiting for most of us out there if we ever wanted to step into the dating world (or into the world at all for some of us).

Most women have become literal fuck toys that only go after the biggest sexual organs.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 500x375
>feminism

ree etc
>>
>>28276803
Confirms what I already know to be honest. That girl probably got all her surgery paid for by some beta provider and she then left him for some black dick.
>>
>>28276803
>#basketball
what the fuck haha
>>
File: 1438319895005.gif (1 MB, 245x150) Image search: [Google]
1438319895005.gif
1 MB, 245x150
>>28276803
>>28276846
>>28276853

You guys can't possibly be this stupid right? You do realize that she's making a joke and that the picture is edited for the sake of humor?

christ.
>>
>>28276803
Where do I find girls like this? I'm tired of being a nigger virgin
>>
>>28276897
It probably isn't even her, most likely a a dude with a fetish.
>>
>>28276803
As much as it makes me sound like a "cuck" to use a overly used /pol/ meme, I have to admit her assets would probably be wasted on me and probably a lot of us. Like I would probably cum in like not even a minute if I were to fuck those big tits or if she sucked my dick, where a black guy with like a 10 inch dick would probably last quite a lot longer. I mean this is a really autistic argument I'm making but I think it makes sense.
>>
>>28276897
>>28276922
Even if the account isn't hers that chick is actually real she's been posted on here /b/ and a bunch of other boards as well(and I wouldn't doubt it's her account either she's known for posting dumb shit like that). She's had a ton of surgery done though in ops pic her lips are probably exadurated with lipstick.
>>
>>28276922
> most likely a a dude with a fetish

This. The pic screams dad fetish
>>
>>28276928
Cuck defines you perfectly

>>28277001
Or bimbo fetish
>>
>>28276803
She's hot desu
>>
That is obviously a man. That's what I think.
>>
>>28276897
This is actually a serious post.
>>
>>28277296
No dick dawg
>>
I don't feel anything about this picture. I know she's not "the one" because of how public this is.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 534x356) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 534x356
>>28276803
You don't get fake toys and show them off unless you are a slot who wants cock. However I'm sure this cunt still believes she's entitled to basic human respect and would complain when a suitor she deems unsuitable tries to approach her or implies she's a whore. The only women who are like are mentally damaged bags of shit. 100 years ago women like this had to Jude their lifestyle lest they be cast out from society and rightly so. It amass just a means of survival, being a who're that is. Now due to feminism and social media there is a facade of acceptance they are able to hide behind.

It enrages me, sickens me that this level of disgrace is encouraged in society.

Don't matter in 2 months I'm heading to Marseille and I will no longer have to deal with the modern degenerate world. The purge is coming.
>>
>>28277368
qu'est-ce que tu va faire a marseille frere
>>
Pretty okay desu, being black with an 8 inch dick negates most of my sperginess for most sluts
>still a virgin tho
>>
>>28276984
>in ops pic her lips are probably exadurated with lipstick.
>thinks those lips are real
>misspells exaggerated so that it isn't even phonetically correct
that checks out just fine.
>>
>>28277392
Pic was related.
>>
>>28277438
My english isnt very good...sorry.
>>
>>28276803
that shit is disgusting
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.