[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Walk by girl on the street >Exchange eye contact >She
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1454093724003.jpg (13 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1454093724003.jpg
13 KB, 320x320
>Walk by girl on the street
>Exchange eye contact
>She smiles
>I can't force smiles for shit so keep a neutral face
>Her smile fucking vanishes and she now looks both disgusted and miserable
>>
>>28276725
Are you me? This situation is the most fucking frustrating thing. My problem is I have handsome resting face ugly smiling face syndrome. I literally cannot remember the last time I smiled in public
>>
File: champ.jpg (209 KB, 1200x825) Image search: [Google]
champ.jpg
209 KB, 1200x825
You some kind of retard who has not yet figured out how to look at the ground when you walk past a girl?
>>
>>28276857
>Implying that isn't the worst possible course of action
I know your being sarcastic though
>>
>>28276816

I think I know that feel. I've seen pictures of me laughing. I hate them all.
>>
>>28276857
That movie gave me a raging cancer
>>
imy facial expression always gets the "whats wrong anon?"

>nothing
>>
>>28276904
>pictures of yourself
So like selfies? Or do... other people take the pictures for you? (shudder)

>Laughing
And you can laugh still?
>>
>>28276959

The latter, I have two friends that like taking pics at random. I think I look ugly as sin in each and everyone one.
>>
I know this feel. My dad always gives me shit for not smiling in family photos, or my birthday photos.

i just don't know how anymore
>>
>>28276725
Nod in her direction to acknowledge her at least. Maybe the angle will make it look like you're smiling.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.