[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I will be ending my life soon, what's the best way to do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1444284392640.png (13 KB, 640x712) Image search: [Google]
1444284392640.png
13 KB, 640x712
I will be ending my life soon, what's the best way to do it to make as many people depressed about it afterwards?

The only way to make a change, make people care is to make them suffer because other people are suffering. If I end my life and it results in the misery of others, people would try to prevent people like me from suffering.
>>
>>28276697
>many people depressed about it afterwards?
write a super long suicide note that EXPLICITLY mentions all the people you've interacted with in your life and how they contributed to your sadness

then kill yourself in a super gruesome way, like set yourself on fire
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 512x288
>>28276793
You want to make other people suffer huh? You know what to do.
>>
sneak into a ground meat factory and then jump in the grinder, right before leave a note to a news organization that said factory is making HUMAN MEAT and then you've probably made people pretty grossed out especially if they've eaten products from said factory.
>>
>go to the atacama desert where there no life not even bacteria
>kill yourself
>be perfectly preserved when earth is discovered by dank aliens
>>
>>28276697
toss yourself in front of a passenger train. You will make many normies late to work.
>>
A noble cause, someone like yourself should refrain from martyrdom though. Leave that to the human garbage like myself. bls reconsider ;_;
>>
It can't just be some stupid shit like jumping in front of a train as people watch, they won't care THAT much. It has to make them suffer physically, don't wanna get v& so I'll leave it at that boyo
>>
File: matrix pepe.gif (607 KB, 800x792) Image search: [Google]
matrix pepe.gif
607 KB, 800x792
>>28276697
tell the girl you like that you love her and then stab yourself in front of her.
now she is in depression.
when she will get married and stuff, she will pass the mental disarray to chads or her kids or her family members.
do it.
>>
>points up

That matrix pepe is fukin leet
>>
Whatever you do, you have to make it look like you're not actively trying to get them to suffer for your suffering, otherwise they'll on some level get that it's a manipulation and won't feel as much genuine regret. Most people only care about the good guys, not for people who deliberately act out against them in spite. Try to appear innocent
>>
Become a respected member of society and die of old age, people will wish you were still around for guidance.
>>
>>28276697
If you want to make others depressed, go on a shooting spree. The more people die the more misery you spread.
>>
File: smiles.png (78 KB, 308x320) Image search: [Google]
smiles.png
78 KB, 308x320
>>28276697
The sad truth is nobody gives a fuck about suicide. Your family will morn for a little while then forget once its no longer fashionable.

If you want to bring maximum despair you need to become a genocide crusader. I've noticed that with each uprising my life gets that much better. From Columbine to Mercer it has been a marked improvement in life quality each time and eventually the normals will get the idea and realize we need government issue gfs.
>>
>>28276697
>This is the best answer desu
>>
>>28277996
>martyring normies
That won't really work
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.