[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dump bottle of piss out my window >3rd floor >must
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: wkejfiweufv.png (235 KB, 479x335) Image search: [Google]
wkejfiweufv.png
235 KB, 479x335
>dump bottle of piss out my window
>3rd floor
>must have hit a guy walking by
>"your piece of shit"
>sounded like old drunk guy
>why is he walking around at 2 am
>ohshit.jpg
>hear him in the apartment hall yelling
>"whos door is it"
>doors locked, lights off
>ifuckedup
>>
>>28276563
UPDATE: he is banging on the neighbors door, i think he thinks it was from them
>>
>>28276621
UPDATE: HE IS KNOCKING ON MY DOOR
>>
>>28276689

call the cops on his ass, then just don't open your door m8
>>
>>28276738
he stopped knocking, but he must still be in the building somewhere cuz ive been watching the front door from my window
>>
>>28276772
1. Nigga why don't you dump it down the drain OR INTO THE TOILET

2. Maybe find a weapon or something

3. Call the cops jesus christ
>>
>>28276800
dont think cops need to be involved, ill consider calling if i dont see him leave in the next 30 minutes
>>
File: img_6087.jpg (80 KB, 540x568) Image search: [Google]
img_6087.jpg
80 KB, 540x568
Shit this is great, I was hoping someone would post some top level shenanigans.
>>
File: 1449688484382.jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449688484382.jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
fait him OP >:3, NEETs have the right to dump their piss bottles wherever they like
>>
>>28276800
i didnt think about it, also what are the odds this guy is under me at the same time at 2am
>>
Dont call the fucking cops you idiots.
>whats going in here?
>some guy dumped piss on me?
>do you mind if we take a closer look at these jugs, sir?
>>
>>28276895
Well he can't very well dump the rest of them out onto the street at this point. Sounds like OP's gonna have to drink all that piss.
>>
I'd just go to bed. He surely won't hang around all night and he still can't be sure what apartment it came from. If anything he could have you arrested for dumping piss on him as an assault charge. Also, I'd start dumping it down a drain or toilet from now on if you haven't learned your lesson by now.
>>
>>28276887
Like, nothing, but the chances of him kicking your ass if he finds you are astronomically high.
>>
>>28276895
fuuuuuuuck, if this guy calls the cops the wet spot is right lined up to my window, maybe he didnt see what floor it came from
>>
>>28276943
He's probably on another floor right now, can you hear anything?
>>
>>28276563
Do you know you hit him? He might just be pissed off someone almost dumped a bottle of piss on him, in which case he may let it slide and go home after being irate for a minute.
>>
>>28276963
cant hear him right now, there are 4 floors here so you might be right but im like 99% sure he hasnt left cuz ive been peeking out the window at the door
>>
>>28277006
i didnt see it hit him, but he was yelling about it hitting him
>>
>>28277030
Oh fuck son. I wouldn't even peep out the windows in case he sees the blinds moving. You better just pretend you're Anne Frank for a while.
>>
>>28277030
Can you tell if the piss stain is still visible? You could call the cops and say that some crazy fuck came and hammered on your door
>>
UPDATE: HE LEFT THE BUILDING, but i ducked back in the window as soon as i saw him stubble out so idk if hes walking away, he's yelling something about taxes (?)
>>
top kek OP

thats fucking awesome
>>
>>28277067
You dodged a goddamn bullet. At least you have a hilarious story to look back on now.
>>
>>28276563
You got good taste in music
>>
OP assaulted a guy with a pissjug and then hid in terror for a while. Beta assasin.
>>
>>28277111
just got the guts to peek out the window and he is almost down the street, i live to see another day
>>
>>28276934
seriously though if his apartment is locked then who cares?
>>
>>28277147
haha, thanks for making my pathetic night sound cool
>>
>>28277220
Thanks for posting something worthy of the board. Lately it's been boring or infuriating to see the shit people post here.
>>
>>28277508
agreed, also ive finally stopped shaking from thinking i was gonna have to explain to the police why i dumped piss out the window onto some guy
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.