[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I thought we should develop a community comedy thread along the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1460794372664.jpg (229 KB, 500x705) Image search: [Google]
1460794372664.jpg
229 KB, 500x705
I thought we should develop a community comedy thread along the lines of Jeff Foxworthy's "you might be a redneck" and change it to "you might be a robot"

I feel like we could come up with some great ones.

ie : " IF YOUR TWEETY BIRD TSHRT IS WEARING A TWEETY BIRD TSHIRT YOU MIGHT BE A REDNECK."

Or maybe a "here's your (You)" instead of "here's your sign"
>>
that's a really gay idea friend
>>
Can't wait too see the highlights on /r/4chan if this blows up
>>
Not a bad idea but I'm not creative.
>>
>>28276159
IF YOU MAKE SHITTY GAY THREADS, YOU MIGHT BE AN OP
>>
>If you stare off to the side of people when you talk to them, you might be a robot
>>
File: wife_beater.jpg (21 KB, 296x329) Image search: [Google]
wife_beater.jpg
21 KB, 296x329
You might be a robot if you unironically post in shitty survey threads
>>
>If you litterally shove spaghetti into your pockets, you might be a robot
>>
>if you came to r9k in 2012 and took all the ironic memes about a 'robot' identity seriously because you were new you might be one of the faggots who calls themselves a robot
>>
I think it's a good idea
>>
If you're a male, kissless, handholdless, virgin who cares not for normie things such as politics, sex, or race, and has no desire to ever be in a relationship, you are definitely a robot.
>>
If the only friends you have are virtual,and you're still afraid to talk to them...

>Yoooouuuuuuuu... Might be a robot.
>>
If you came to /r9k/ to laugh at depressed robots... but ended up becoming one yourself.

You might be a robot
>>
>if you get sweaty palms talking to a woman on the phone... You might be a robot.

>if you didn't have a reason to buy a yearbook because you know no one would sign it or if they did it was the default template "didn't get to kno u but u seemed funny n cool have a great summer heehee"
>>
File: 1462167564829.png (40 KB, 727x657) Image search: [Google]
1462167564829.png
40 KB, 727x657
Of course anything that's not a neet/does this make me gay/2d waifu claim thread dies.
I'm just trying something new guys pls.. This is why we can't have nice things.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.