[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know there are a lot of normies here who have had gfs. To those
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1434907299213.jpg (195 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1434907299213.jpg
195 KB, 500x484
I know there are a lot of normies here who have had gfs. To those of you who have/had gfs, did you ever have a clingy obsessive insecure gf? What was it like? Please greentext it, I wanna know. I want a gf like this.

>tfw no clingy obsessive insecure to always be by your side, constantly with you, always wanting to cuddle
>tfw no clingy obsessive insecure gf who will be obsessed with kissing you and will never get tired of it
>tfw no clingy obsessive insecure gf who constantly tries to win your affection because she's paranoid of other girls around you
>tfw no clingy obsessive insecure gf to reassure that you passionately love her
>tfw no clingy obsessive insecure gf that will be extremely loyal to you because you're the only guy that's shown her love
>>
>>28275544
Yes, it's hell anon. Trust me. Stay away.
>>
File: 1410045322634.jpg (47 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1410045322634.jpg
47 KB, 499x499
>>28275569
People always say this. Why is it hell? Greentext your experiences with her. Please anon be specific.
>>
File: 45g45g.jpg (35 KB, 720x460) Image search: [Google]
45g45g.jpg
35 KB, 720x460
Please someone respond

Original commento
>>
>>28275544
My girlfriend was a virgin before me, and she is very attached to me. I think she would go psycho if I ever left her, but I'm not going to.

She's chubby and not that great-looking, but I decided that someone feeling lucky to be with me is what I always wanted.

Whenever we're watching TV in bed and an attractive woman comes on, she'll often start giving me a gentle blowjob and being like "I'm pretty good at this, right?"
>>
>>28275544
I have a gf sort of like you describe, OP. It's pretty nice except it can be emotionally exhausting sometimes when you have to constantly reassure someone that you love them and aren't going to leave or cheat. It probably helps that I'm also clingy, obsessive and insecure, so we both understand each other.
>>
lol dont be a fool anon. You dont want that.
>>
>>28277572
>you think you want it but you don't
>>
They're really not as bad as everyone makes them out to be, especially if you're an equally desperate for attention person. The only problems they create that I've seen is the majority of them will exclusively go after guys who don't want to be with them, instead of going after all the desperate guys who could easily handle their bullshit. Clingy girls being bad are literally a meme perpetuated by Chads who don't know how good they've got it, my clingy gf is the best and don't let yourself ever think otherwise OP.
>>
>>28275544
>she leeches confidence, attention and personality from you
>dumps you when she feels good about herself
>>
>>28275626

No more just mindlessly browsing /r9k/ because you have someone sitting right next to you constantly begging for your attention.

No more mindlessly doing anything you wanted to do because you have someone begging for your attention.
>>
File: 1393617672056.png (36 KB, 118x145) Image search: [Google]
1393617672056.png
36 KB, 118x145
>>28275544
You're describing an immature man.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.