[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I just start masturbating or something? What else is there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1460555590036.jpg (52 KB, 500x647) Image search: [Google]
1460555590036.jpg
52 KB, 500x647
Should I just start masturbating or something? What else is there to even do? Is this all there is to life?
>>
>>28275408
Redirect the energy before it's too late
>>
>>28275465
>Redirect the energy before it's too late
to what though?
>>
>>28275408
You're confused about the purpose of life be used you haven't set your mind towards achieving a definitive goal.

Once you work towards this thing you want to learn and achieve, you'll realize that are things that you can do in life that is both constructive and fulfilling for you.

You're going to have to not be afraid of failure and work past it when it hits you.
>>
>>28275408
What are some things you have done?
It might not be over yet.
>>
>>28275408
play vidya

originoli
>>
Get a gf instead
>>
>>28275408
>Should I just start masturbating or something?
yes.
>Is this all there is to life?
yes.
>>
File: bernie.jpg (80 KB, 600x649) Image search: [Google]
bernie.jpg
80 KB, 600x649
>>28275534
whats this tard on about?
>>
>>28275408
>tfw no foreskin
>tfw nothing to do
>tfw nothing to life
>>
>>28276450
finish the job

doctors have already mutiliated your dick, go the whole way and get it cut off and turned into a vagina
>>
>>28276468
where are u from, i read somewhere that ~80% of males in US are foreskin-cucked
>>
>>28276626
I am from the USA but my parents are not jewslave race so they didnt cut off my foreskin

also there's no way 80% of males here are circumcised. the vast majority of non-whites are not, I don't know if blacks are or not
>>
File: 1445364156001.jpg (268 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1445364156001.jpg
268 KB, 1600x900
Quit jacking off everyday limit yourself to once a week maybe twice, maybe do a few pushups until you can do like maybe 100 in a row. Start eating a lot of rice and beans maybe some tuna. Sleep on the floor laying on your back, no pillow. Listen to a lot of rap and metal music, some drum and bass. Next on your list should be trying to get something fucking sick to do, like break a few glasses on the street, maybe make a catapult and use it to launch glass. That's real shit. Then you should learn to code. Like when you're not eating rice and beans and doing a 100 pushups and listening to DMX crack open a Java for Dummies book. Give yourself a few months and you will get a gf, I GUARANTEE
>>
>>28276468
>tfw they graft foreskin to make transsexual vaginas more sensitive
>mfw even transsexuals suffer from circumcision
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.