[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when was the last time you were happy, /r9k/? have you ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: DSC_1560 - Copy.jpg (882 KB, 1700x2400) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1560 - Copy.jpg
882 KB, 1700x2400
when was the last time you were happy, /r9k/?
have you ever been in love?
do you think you deserve it?

thread theme song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPVjY34uwuY
>>
>>28275307
>when was the last time you were happy
Yesterday when I hit rank 5 on Hearthstone before the server reset so I would get the next bracket for ladder rewards
>Have you ever been in love?
Probably not? I have had like school girlfriends but I feel like that was just immature stuff
>Do you think you deserve it
Meh, I think people 'deserving' things is an outdated concept beyond people literally working toward something. The universe is utterly random.
>>
i've been in love 4 times.

Samantha, Stephanie, Cassidy, and Christina.
>>
>>28275474
They all sound like sluts
>>
>>28275307
>when was the last time you were happy, /r9k/?
when I sat in a McDonald's Friday night eating a burger and people-watching. Seeing all the tweakers and weirdos that come into a McDonald's just off of a highway across from a truck stop made me feel less like a raging fucking autist. Pretty some of you guys were there too.
>have you ever been in love?
Once, but it was just me projecting my ideals onto a qt who showed some interest on me.
>do you think you deserve it?
Not really, I'm an asshole, a genuine misogynist and overall a very angry person.
>>
>>28275307
No one deserves love, stop being silly.
>>
>>28275307
when I shaved off my beard and saw a nice, handsome man beneath it. I realized that I have to start taking care of myself.
yes.
you deserve what you make.
>>
never been in love (in love is a state that requires mutual feeling)

do i deserve it, not yet. still don't have any earnings.

last time i was happy was literally right now. listening to my fucking jam: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9N6yNvwhdY
>>
>>28275307
>when was the last time you were happy

Playing WoW in highschool so from 2004 - 2007
>>
File: 1457593658579s.jpg (6 KB, 250x234) Image search: [Google]
1457593658579s.jpg
6 KB, 250x234
Around 2009.
Last time I was able to get a gf. Dated like 3 different chicks that year. Slept with 7.

Can't say I was ever in love.

I think so.. feeling as if I am making a rebound so we will see...
>>
>>28275307
i dont remember, i was probably really young like toddler age
nope
no, the one thing ive learned on my time on this earth is nobody deserves anything :^) especially me
>>
File: 1408175335949.jpg (1 MB, 2058x2990) Image search: [Google]
1408175335949.jpg
1 MB, 2058x2990
fycking stacies

aj admk asWDKL Dd
>>
>>28275307
Yea its been a loooooong time since I was happy
>>
File: campfire 1.gif (194 KB, 500x719) Image search: [Google]
campfire 1.gif
194 KB, 500x719
>>28275307
When I was fifteen. That was fourteen years ago.

Yes. When I was fifteen.

No. I was a shithead back then, albeit not as big a one as I am today.
>>
>>28275307
>last time I was happy
I don't know, high school probably
>ever been in love
Yeah, once, fucking sucked. Still does.
>deserve it
entitlements a shit
>>
>>28275307
when I was 3.

No.

No, I don't.
>>
>>28275307
9 months ago
i'm in love rn, she says she loves me back but i have autism, trust issues and stuff
aha
>>
>>28275660
love yourself first 2016
>>
>last time I was happy
back in 2014, fell head over hill for my best friend. We'd talk for hours and hours on steam, play vidya together, late night chats. Happiest time of my life, easily. He fell into depressions, sucidal thoughts etc - had to break up. Still best relationship i've ever been it, I dont think I'll find another one like it.
>ever been in love
In love right now, with someone else. He's a "social retard" tho (then again I'm on 4chan too). Hasnt texted me for like a week so not so sure anymore. I feel undervalued

>deserve it
I don't deserve anything.
>>
I was last happy a few hours ago when I injected a couple of marijuanas, popped some alcohols and smoked some codeine

Haven't fallen in love with a 3D female since I was 13 (almost 10 years ago), probably don't deserve it as I'm a poor junkie
>>
File: 1461296905717.jpg (132 KB, 850x839) Image search: [Google]
1461296905717.jpg
132 KB, 850x839
when was the last time you were happy, /r9k/?
hs probably, though I didnt have any friends, I still had fun on the internet and playing games
have you ever been in love?
no
do you think you deserve it?
no one deservers anything, it's an absurd concept. People get things and some people dont. for reasons beyond our perception of millions of variables, independently of how much they work to get it
I guess that counts as a no for normal people
>>
>>28275307
I was 14, I thought it was love but I was just being a dumb ass. I have truly never been in love. Im 18 now and still can't talk to girls in any kind of romantic way
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.