[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever just feel overwhelmed with anger at normies? Not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8
File: McRide.jpg (5 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
McRide.jpg
5 KB, 160x160
Do you ever just feel overwhelmed with anger at normies?

Not because their lives are better than yours (personally I have no interest in social status), but because they think they're better than you?

Whenever I think about high school, I go blind with rage thinking about the smug faggots who looked down on me and treated me with no respect. I want to beat them within an inch of their lives, I want to hear them grovel and beg for forgiveness.

It seems like most robots direct their anger at themselves, but surely there must be a few of you who have healthy self-esteem but are angry at the world?
>>
That'll go away when you get out of highschool.
>>
desu you went 0 to 100 real quick senpai
>>
>>28274845
I hate what you'd call normies because they don't understand the world they live in or the space they occupy.
>>
>>28274845
You're the reason why I don't tell people I like Death Grips.
>>
>>28274917
I wish that had been the case, it's a pretty unproductive thing to obsess over.

>>28274929
Imagine someone walks up to you and spits on you (which literally happened to me), and there's nothing you can do to retaliate because everyone would be on their side. The frustration is overwhelming.

>>28274936
Exactly, they're just so smug in their massive ignorance.

>>28274996
You're a pussy and their music wasn't made for people like you. I don't even listen to them much anymore, but holy shit you are fucking pathetic.
>>
>>28274845
>surely there must be a few of you who have healthy self-esteem
Of course not. The binding factor of /r9k/ is lack of self-esteem.

School shooters aren't /r9k/, they are people who were /r9k/ for years and suddenly got self-esteem.

You've got to build it up gradually, like a controlled explosion.
>>
>>28274845

>think they're better than you

They are.
>>
>>28275315
I disagree, the binding factor is outsider status.
Not everyone who's an outsider hates themselves for it. But I definitely did feel inferior for a very long time, if I'd gotten to this point earlier I could definitely have been one.

>>28275389
I unironically want to to cut your penis off and choke you to death with it.
>>
>>28275498
You're on the way up. You've got something to prove, and given enough time, you'll latch onto something.

If you feel anger, you're doing better than most. They can't feel anything.
>>
>>28274845

yeah i hate when people think they're better than me, i wish i could knock their fucking teeth into their throat
>>
File: 0142 - XSoiqem.jpg (24 KB, 331x334) Image search: [Google]
0142 - XSoiqem.jpg
24 KB, 331x334
>>28275136
Well senpai, they say success is the best revenge
I bet you went off to college and got a great job while all the bullies are serving you coffee
Oh, thats right, you're on /r9k/
>>
>>28275498

I unironically want you to realize what a spergy little faggot you are and that you're inferior in every way to the "normies" you hate
>>
>>28275746

>talking down to people on the board known for inferior scum

feel good, reddit?
>>
>>28275834

feels fantastic

literally kill yourself
>>
>>28274845
I promise they do not pay you 1/100000000th the attention you pay them now, you are letting them control you by still being angry at that. They also probably didn't take seriously out of being a high school idiot, or youthful neglect the actions they took towards you, one thing is for certain not nearly as much as you took it seriously.

I'm really sorry you had this experience.

Not even angry at the world, I love people; and any action they do in arrogance, ignorance, anger, jealousy, or fear is just weakness to me that doesn't define them...and even they wish they could get past this.

I don't think I'm better than you, and anyone who does is an arrogant lethargic devil who will reap what they sew eventually; they all do. There is a reason for emotional integrity.

Some people will look you right in the face swearing on their lives they're telling you the truth but they themselves not even know they're lying.

>>28274936
Not ones below thirty, only a handful in the world that do; and they've had traumatic experience to grow from usually to be in that position.
>>
>>28275847

uh...rude
>>
>Moment of truth

I'm actually a fairly normal individual with a steady job, healthy social life, decent sex life, and am fairly fit.

I come to robot land to make myself feel better about my own misfortunes, cuz y'all remind me that it can always be worse.

That said, I try to be nice to the robots i meet irl, cuz i went through that shit in highschool. I just grew out of it by forcing myself to be social.

Anyways yeah, curious to see if you guys hate me intrinsically because of that.
>>
>>28275972
I'd cut your throat if you were in front of me right now.
>>
>>28274845
we are much better you. there are literally thousands of hours difference between us in actually engaging this life. not to mention the quality of our lives are better by every measure. what's wrong with thinking and expressing the truth?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JUST POST DANK MEMES YOU STUPID NARCISSIST BLOGGER
>>
File: 3SIA4En.jpg (63 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
3SIA4En.jpg
63 KB, 499x499
>>28275587
Yeah, the anger feels great, the only problem is I'm too scared of consequences to act on it. But I suppose I should be glad I don't have nothing to lose.

>>28275632
This exactly. I'm a lanky fuck, but brass knuckles and a good sucker punch would be more than enough to allow me to do it.

>>28275713
Of course, every system of society rewards you for being a normie cuck. Thus, the urge to use physical violence.

>>28275746
The fact that you manage to be here and somehow still be as stupid as they are makes you all the more deserving of pain. I hope your children die young.

>>28275859
I actually agree with you in many ways, I know they don't understand anything about the world, I know it's not their fault that they're incapable of empathy. But their smugness triggers my animal instincts, I can't help it.

I actually have pretty much unconditional love for people who demonstrate that they can be empathetic, but all normies just seem to be sociopaths. Maybe you're right though, maybe as they get older and experience more they'll change.
>>
>>28275986
Kinda figured. Some of you guys are too far gone to accept my remorseful kindness
>>
>>28275996
>I actually have pretty much unconditional love for people who demonstrate that they can be empathetic

my standards for people are pathetically low, all they have to do is be honest and they have my 100% respect

people can't even do one thing right, i respect so few people
>>
>>28276020

>remorseful kindness

oh shut up dickhead, go throw other people a pity party, you aren't welcome on this board
>>
>>28276092
>Not welcome on this board

Oh believe me, I know.
>>
File: 4330451-3853839547-laddr.png (272 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
4330451-3853839547-laddr.png
272 KB, 720x400
>>28275994
>narcissistic blogger
this is accurate, but I'm also very interested in other people who feel the same and I want to hear their perspectives.

>>28275972
If you don't think you're better than me, I don't have any problem with you. I feel like Ladd Russo, I get triggered by arrogance (yes this comparison is painfully edgy, but it's the best example of why certain people infuriate me).

>>28276062
I agree with you completely, if people could just be honest I would love them deeply. But instead they have to be fucking snakes, it's disgusting.
>>
Lol what an edgy faggot
I wish I could beat you up
>>
>>28275996
>This exactly. I'm a lanky fuck
You're probably weak as shit
Any Chad worth his salt would pummel your scrawny ass then fuck your mom
>>
>>28276149

what's your MBTI

nothoroscopeblox
>>
>>28276020
>le'morseful kindness
stop being a patronizing asshole and fuck off this site
>>
File: 1460324918695.gif (81 KB, 182x249) Image search: [Google]
1460324918695.gif
81 KB, 182x249
>>28276205
>>28276228
>implying I'm dumb enough to get into a fistfight with someone who's prepared for it

Why would I waste time in the gym when I can just buy a gun?

>>28276231
Varies between INTP and INFP.
>>
>>28274845
i work in retail and i see normies all of the time. not a day goes by when i think about beating the shit out of one them. one night, i was dreaming about fucking up every normie coworker i have. i literally hate them all.

it just boiling anger in me. anger and pity. unfortunately the only outlet for my anger is the fucking gym. i wish i could channel it to better my financial situation but the normies fucked me up mentally so bad in high school that i dropped out because i was so concerned about their opinion of me back then rather than my own future.
>>
>>28275996
They will have empathy eventually, usually at around thirty years of age.

You cannot progress in life without simply acknowledging others have problems and to mitigate your issues and agenda with that of others to gain continuum in all of this. If they are still doing this to anyone, because I promise you weren't specific they will have a reckoning in life which will force them to cater this reality into their existence.

I have a fiance of three years, I'm twenty-three, I have a newer vehicle we just purchased after living together for a while; I program xcode/actionscript on iOS platforms for a living....I'm a fucking normie.

People can tell me what they want and believe I'm some type of way all they like but in the end I come here at the end of the day, and all of the normie people with normie problems I sometimes have no choice to hang out with and be around but would never trade my life now for my previous I still feel I relate with 4chan more.

People lack passion in life, and the yearning for significance. I can't think of one r9k denizen that isn't like this. All of the best people in the world, whether they fizzle out and die quickly, end up under a bridge, or the CEO of a company have these two basic things.

At the end of the day I come here because in my opinion, my biggest problem with normies is the fact they lack substance until they are fifty years of age....A lack of acknowledgment in that the significance in life comes from what they create....

That it isn't so hard to just love something, spend time doing it because that's all you have, get good at it enough to impress people, and then find a way to sell it and give yourself the even platform to co-exist and present your agenda to the world.

I love you all, I just wish more people were like this. I wish more people thought life happened for them instead of to them.
>>
>>28276312
Because you'd break your limp wrist trying to shoot anyone. Even then, you'd still probably get wrecked because guns aren't necessarily gonna stop an attacker, even if you get multiple shots in
>>
>>28276316
even the girls. ESPECIALLY the girls. like, i really really really want to hurt one of them.

/inb4 fbi letter
>>
>>28276263
>Waahhh I'm a lonely sperg who can't make friends because they are all fucking normies REEEEEEEE

>Anyone who even pretends to like me has some ulterior motive REEEEEEE

>It's easier to stay in my room with my tendies and waifus REEEEEEE

Maybe this is why half of us are on this shit board.
>>
>>28276350
I've seen a lot of older people who are still hopelessly shallow, but I agree that the ratio at least gets better. And I really wish it were possible for me to create something and sell it, but it seems like every creative job requires a certain amount of networking bullshit that I can't abide.

>>28276316
I hope you're able to get out of there one day anon, whether by moving up in the world or by taking them all down with you.

>>28276357
Ok, if you're so confident let's meet up, your muscles vs. my gun. Good luck!
>>
>>28276486
Not true man, if you have some certain level of ability there really are jobs everywhere. HVAC, ee201 practitioners, plumbing all pay 50k+, 40k+ entry a year.

Other than that, I'm not talking about a job at all...that isn't something you love.
What would you do all the time if you could that creates something for yourself?

Imagine you, yourself, as an RPG paperdoll.... Where do your attributes come from and from which skill craft naturally?

This could be anything from playing sports, playing magic, playing vidya socially, drawing, programming/networking, building rc cars, building silicone circuit boards...I mean, even if you don't have one of these what would you like to see yourself doing or trying out? Only do this if you don't have something you've given up on already that you love, explore that again....

Do that a lot until you're godlike at it, and then market it correctly; whether it be streaming your abilities....streaming a personality with those abilities, designing a persona utilizing software with those abilities, scripting a light-weight linux kernel OS with those abilities, building a POV quad copter with those abilities, or a robotic actuation board with those abilities...

Honestly, if from that point you can do it for yourself I can promise you anyone will hire you over a college graduate that is taught "This is how things are done" so they go in thinking they know everything already, you will be trainable, personable, and want to learn(because you love it), it will all work out naturally. You just have to love what you do.

One thing is for certain, I think you should stop focusing on people who don't deserve the luxury of your attention and internalize all of this energy which in no way defines you productively....I suggest you get started on the above.
>>
>>28276623
I already know what I want to do, I love animation and would not mind dedicating every free second of my time to it. But industries, especially non-STEM ones, tend to be insular, and it's difficult to get in without knowing the right people. I don't care about getting rich, I'd do it for minimum wage, but if I can't get hired at all then how the fuck am I supposed to feed myself?

I really wish it was like you said, and maybe if I tried I would get lucky, but I just can't justify dedicating all that time with the knowledge that I'd probably just end up wageslaving.
>>
>>28276810
Undertake a massive project that would require the limits of your talents that seems daunting yet feasible. Make a list of executions and start crossing X's.

Make three of these and present a portfolio to those insular troglodytes.
>>
File: evaepisode7.png (650 KB, 1098x808) Image search: [Google]
evaepisode7.png
650 KB, 1098x808
>>28276849
Eh, maybe you're right. I'm still going to major in CS for the sake of security, but I'll certainly at least make an attempt to do this in whatever free time I have.

Thanks anon, you've given me some hope for the future.
>>
>>28274845
Why don't you lift anon? If you feel an overwhelming anger and want to "beat people within an inch of their lives" you should lift, if you're an angry faggot like you say you are you'll enjoy the experience of your body becoming progressively more and more lethal
>>
I'm not angry at the world so much as I'm constantly perplexed at normie retardation. This can be anything from the fads they adopt and media they consume to marketing techniques they're mindlessly influenced by.
>>
>>28277450
Like I said, I'm too afraid of consequences to go through with any of this, so I wouldn't want to spend that much time on something that wouldn't actually pay off.

>>28277527
Exactly, the fact that they're arrogant while also being so stupid makes it all the more infuriating. I mean I know it's just because they're incapable of critical thinking, but it still disgusts me.
>>
File: happyride.jpg (17 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
happyride.jpg
17 KB, 400x400
Seeing Ride out of context makes me happy :3
>>
>>28275136
Heard their new album, famalam?
>>
>>28277727
Is it out yet? Last I checked it was just the one track.

>>28277713
he's kawaii as fuck 2bh
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.