[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I spend maybe 4 hours every day just daydreaming about being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1460880894174.jpg (21 KB, 511x341) Image search: [Google]
1460880894174.jpg
21 KB, 511x341
I spend maybe 4 hours every day just daydreaming about being powerful and important
>>
lets kill ourselves senpai..

i always knew, deep down, that i'd kill myself
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 896x818) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 896x818
>>28274794
There is no higher form of power than taking your own life.
>>
If you spent 4 hours a day working on becoming powerful and important, then you would be powerful and important within a few decades.
>>
>>28274794
>lets kill ourselves senpai...
suicide pact?

what do you say we organize an r9k sitewide suicide pact? It would be by far the most important thing we've done. It would be significant. People would care.

>>28274860
>>28274881
yeah I don't like that alternative
what do you guys say about suicide pact?
>>
>>28274753
Same, it's gotten to the point where I can lose track of what's going on around me in favor of daydreaming. Do you do that too?
>>
>>28274753
Only 4 hours? I spend minimum 8
>>
I am not the only one finally I have found my people
>>
>>28274902
>Same, it's gotten to the point where I can lose track of what's going on around me in favor of daydreaming. Do you do that too?

Yeah! Sometimes if I am trying to do homework or some shit I would start thinking about what if I actually did well in school then got a good job then started a company and became the richest guy in the world and then 2 hours pass and I dont do the homework
its actually semi becoming a problem in my life

>>28275018
I can't afford to do that because I have a roommate, I have to at least pretend that I am doing student things or he would bitch at me. I at least want him to believe I am not failing classes, I don't want him to look down on me more than he already does

>>28275151
just get the fuck out anon you type like a redditor
>>
>>28275184
If only reality were as interesting and fun as daydreams.
>>
>>28275244
>If only reality were as interesting and fun as daydreams.
nothing in reality is as exciting as media. i get the same nostalgic feeling when I watch anime as I do when I daydream. It's just kinda like... most lives are better than mine. All of these lives imaginable are better than mine, even the sad ones, at least they do things
>>
>>28275295
>Literally went to war in Iraq for over a year, drove 10,000s of miles, walked 100s, and waited for nothing to happen.

>Just fuck my shit up
>>
>>28275295
It is always an option to sell everything you own and proceed to do whatever the hell for however long. It may not work out in the long run, but it's an option, it's always an option
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.