[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So anon, do you constantly carry a scowl? Have you come to hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
File: 1461776231543.jpg (102 KB, 800x1203) Image search: [Google]
1461776231543.jpg
102 KB, 800x1203
So anon, do you constantly carry a scowl? Have you come to hate people because of their mistreatment of you? Have you started to meet women smiling at you with coldness yet?

I think I'm broken
>>
>What's wrong, Anon?
I need to work at not looking sad all the time.
>>
File: 1460094857839.png (109 KB, 1336x934) Image search: [Google]
1460094857839.png
109 KB, 1336x934
>>28274606
But then they'll talk to you and you'll feel uncomfortable. I mean, we ask want to be talked to but we never want to chat

Robots aren't meant to have people love them
>>
>>28274561
scowling is the best face to have. the alternative is almost invariably cuckface. wide eyed, raised brows; the face of a herbivorous prey animal
>>
>>28274606
Fucking this. People are always saying I look upset
>>
Not scowl, but I have been told I look irritated or disgusted.
>>
>>28274561
I've heard that some of my neighbors are afraid of me. I constantly look infuriated and occasionally I cut the shrubs in front of my window with no shirt or shoes and a gigantic bowie knife. It's pretty funny to wave at people with it occasionally.
>>
File: 4m8k67.jpg (635 KB, 2550x910) Image search: [Google]
4m8k67.jpg
635 KB, 2550x910
>>28274561
she has a nice ASS senpai
>>
I dropped my uncaring facade recently and tried to make friends, but I realized they were all normies who didn't understand me at all, and I became tired of getting hurt by people who didn't care about me. So I put the mask back on and pushed everyone away.

It's better this way.
>>
It's just natural for me to look angry at all times now for some reason, at least people never try to approach me
>>
>>28274561
>clearly wearing makeup in a picture in which she's trying to look disheveled
>obvious use of camera effects to make her look better
i hate this picture
it's fundamentally deceptive
>>
>>28275100
>one of the kids in my housing block stops whatever he's doing and goes inside whenever I come out
>I tried talking to him once to see if something I did bothered him
>he said my truck is loud so he's afraid I'll hurt him
>>
>>28275343
What a coincidence, I drove a truck with no muffler because I was broke, now I drive a drug dealer car with a goofy paint job. I carried a switchblade as a pocket knife for a while too and that seems to make people uneasy. Truth be told I had a really bad arm injury for a while and it was easier to use considering the circumstances, I just didn't switch back for a while.
>>
>>28274561
>smiling at you with coldness

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>28275685
He means that the women are smiling, to which he responds to them with a cold stare. I can't really understand the sentiment because women don't even look at me, let alone smile at me.
>>
>>28275761
>I can't really understand the sentiment because women don't even look at me, let alone smile at me.

this is very true also for me
>>
It doesn't matter if I'm pissed or not, my resting face is a scowl, and yeah I pretty much hate everyone, mostly out of jealousy I guess. Some chick called me cute on the way to work a few days ago and I just pretended I didn't hear, because I just automatically assume people who compliment me are fucking with me.
>>
>>28275761

I occasionally catch a few women smiling at me, but tend to either scowl or look away. Mostly due to paranoia or shame.
>>
File: 1412436832954.gif (483 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1412436832954.gif
483 KB, 500x375
>>28275808
>tfw a cute underage girl winks at you and your first instinct is to look away
>>
File: 1460000786932.png (268 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1460000786932.png
268 KB, 800x800
>>28275257
This, nobody actually cares about you is all me me me, they only want what your can give them. Whether it's sex or le epic jokes xD.

I really want to try being happy again but whenever I do I realize how shitty humans are. They can detect roboticism oozing out of you, a mark found in your mannerism that you are a broken person to be avoided
>>
Why does everyone think they have "Resting Asshole/Bitch Face"? Is this one of those special snowflake "traits" everyone supposedly has now?
>>
>>28275621
I just can't figure out for the life of me how he assumed a loud vehicle would equated to personal injury.
>>
>>28275897

No I'm literally constantly scowling when I am out in public or anywhere not at home.
>>
>>28275951
Some people assume you're scary white trash if you drive a loud vehicle. If it looks like shit too it doesn't help your case.
>>
File: 730---base_image_5.1424273808.jpg (110 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
730---base_image_5.1424273808.jpg
110 KB, 800x600
>>28275897
No, it's the face Beethoven has in this portrait, you can hear it in his music as well. The cold distance of someone who wants friends deep down but are undesirable, so the only thing they know to do is to act as if they never wanted those friends in the first place, a short of rebellion if you will but you'll still never be happy
>>
>>28275838
>>28275808
>even robots have women smiling at them and winking
>hasn't happened to me even once

I can't be that fking ugly ffs
>>
>>28276184

You really don't want that feel robot. Most of the time,I fear that the women are laughing at me or are shocked at my appearance. I have poor fashion sense and doing even use hair gel.
Other times I feel deep shame because I am a mudskin. I do not want to tarnish qt's with my filth.
>>
>>28275312
It's an attractive girl no matter how you slice it. Why not just admire it for what it is, instead of trying to ruin it.
>>
>>28276122
It's a brand new Ram.
>>
>be minority
>people move out the way on the sidewalk due to my mean mug
indifferent feels man
>>
>you look so angry all the time anon

Yeah and I'm concealing 90% of it
>>
>>28274561
I got out of my teenage phase, years ago. Like when I was 13.
>>
yeah, people have been telling me this since I was a kid. Now that I'm grown up people dont even approach me because of it
>>
I scared some girl off in the store a few weeks ago.

>walking down an empty aisle
>kinda pissed for some reason, visibly scowling
>girl turns corner, heading into the aisle
>sees me, aborts turn, and quickly walks off

I chuckled about it, but it was a new low.
>>
>>28276855
It's a brand new Ram and the exhaust is loud? No aftermarket exhaust?
>>
>>28277277
Nope it's all stock. I personally wouldn't even say it's loud.
>>
>>28277319
I think you're right and your neighbor just has a different definition of the word loud for some reason. My truck sounded like a fucked up WW1 biplane and I woke people up coming home late, so to me no stock exhaust is loud, especially considering there is usually a decibel limit on factory exhausts to keep them at a reasonable volume. Also, congrats on the new truck, sounds nice.
>>
>>28277271
Scaring women isn't much fun because it's too easy. They're more skittish than rabbits.
>>
>>28274606
>whats wrong anon?
>god I dont know, I just hate having to be here. Dealing with this many people is rough.
>holy fuck anon, I was just asking to be nice. You dont have to give me your fucking sob story alright? Freak.
>>
>Dude are you high?
erry time
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.