[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>five minutes late for class >peak through window of classroom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: becfa4b6f9a4cb87cf0b92272c860c29.jpg (131 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
becfa4b6f9a4cb87cf0b92272c860c29.jpg
131 KB, 1000x1000
>five minutes late for class
>peak through window of classroom door
>everybody is settled down
>skip class because can't stand the anxiety of walking in late and everybody turning their heads when I open the door

How am I going to survive in the real world?
>>
literally everyone does it who cares and if they care theyre fucking brainless cunts lmfao "hehe anon was late X3"
>>
>>28274341
yeah you just got to be yourself :)
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 200x194
>>28274306
>tfw get up at 8:00am every morning and still have been late to my 11:00am class everyday this year
>>
>>28274306
>30 minutes late
>walk in half dressed with an erection
>everyone is impressed with the size of my erection including my teacher who tells me to see her after class
>all the girls ask what shampoo i use for my pubes
>so alpha that i don't even feel the need to excuse myself to go to the bathroom
>crunch out a shit right then and there
>turd pheromones drive the women wild and intimidate all the other men
>all the women visibly wet from horniness
>race towards me, fighting each other over who gets to keep my shit
>ejaculate
>wake up from one of my weird wet dreams again
>>
I love to do that. I walk in and smile at the room, glancing quickly enough to see which girls are looking at me without making eye contact to play eye contact mind games with them later during the class.
It's fun to be attractive.
>>
>>28274306
>in class a few semesters ago
>attendance quizzes at the beginning of every class
>attendance is worth 10% of the course grade
>some nigger girl shows up late literally every single day and misses the quiz
>still stays anyways even though all the powerpoint slides are online
why in the fuck didn't that dumb bitch just skip class, her grade was already getting rekt by attendance shit regardless
>>
>>28274402
Every time I plan for something I end up going in a mad rush every time near the deadline. I can't take it anymore. I hate arriving sweating and panting.
>>
oh boy that was everyday of highschool for me
I'd always be stoned or zooted and sometimes I would sack up and walk in or just fuck off back down the street to my house.
>>
I missed a test this semester because this happened to me. I was only like 5 minutes late but I was still too scared to go in.

I'm unfit for survival desu.
>>
>>28274376
If being yourself is being too much of a socially aware autist then go be that, those people have learning to do. Not look at your face for two seconds.

You do the same thing when somebody else walks in the door.
>>
>>28274306
Are you in high school or college? I could see this being an issue in high school with the Cahs and Stacies but nobody gives a shit if you're in college senpai
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.