[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a CVS cashier for 2 years anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: unnamed.png (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
15 KB, 300x300
Ask a CVS cashier for 2 years anything.
>>
>>28274096

How much do you guys make? I'm thinking of quitting my white collar job & working a comfy job
>>
>>28274096
How easy is it to shoplift?
Do junkies buy DXM a lot?
>>
>>28274096
Can you tell old people to fuck off when they're holding up the line telling you their lifes story?
Also, quit asking them if they have a coupon or a card, I'm trying to make my purchases THIS year.
>>
>>28274096
why can't I get hired at CVS?
>>
>>28274096
Aren't you just tired? How do you keep that work without getting bored?
>>
File: AnimeWatamote01.jpg (37 KB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
AnimeWatamote01.jpg
37 KB, 160x120
>>28274126

I am in a southern state. I started on 8.25. and went to 9.00 shorly after I was hired. Raises are done in July I think so get hired before then.

>>28274131

Extremely easy, go out of sight of cameras, take product, conceal, walk out. Or, don't, we don't care unless you do this shit all the time. Also we'll take anything for a refund if you can make up some shitty excuse, you can use and then fuck up anything you want.

Not really on the DXM.

>>28274177
No, they give me good reviews.
I have to, it's my policy, I have to ask them, plus I feel good if I can get them down a few bucks (and you).

>>28274194
Your store isn't really hiring or manager is lazy/chose someone else who applied.

>>28274252
You are always doing something, if not checking someone out, you are putting items back on shelf, registering damaged items, recovering (front facing) aisles, in the evening vaccumming, on Saturdays putting up sales tags, on Monday doing stock...
>>
does cvs do any drug testing?
>>
>>28274131
>>28274323

to follow up, after 3-4pm, there's usually only 2 ppl working. A shift manager and cashier, that is best time to steal.
>>
>>28274369

They do NOT drug test Cashiers, but they drug test everyone else, including shift managers and any pharmacy workers.
>>
why do you let faggots work there every time i go there's some faggot there
>>
>>28274096
How do you do it? I've done retail a couple times in my life and it was unbearable.
>>
>>28274323

btw am up to 9.50 now but not sure how much more i'd get.
>>
>>28274096
Do you live in georgia?
>>
>>28274420

its me im the faggot

>>28274426

patience
>>
>>28274096
Can you get me a job please
>>
>>28274096
Can you pick out the DXM junkies?

t. DXM junkie
>>
Any experience fucking coworkers? How do I do it? I really want to fuck a semi-qt 6/10 I work with.

>>28274426

It's called not being a total sperg and realizing the customers are people too even when they act autistic.
>>
>>28274601
No
>>28274618
No, I just pick out generally trashy ppl in general.
>>28274633
No, my only female coworkers I interact with, one is a coal-burner, the other is happily lesbian.
You generally don't want to fuck the girls you work with.

>>28274633
Customers are sheep that I graciously herd to leave with the lowest amount of spending in the quickest time possible.
>>
Why don't you try to be a pharmacist technician?
>>
>>28274096

I work at Walgreens OP. I feel that we may have similar stories.

>ring up customers items
>"Do you have a rewards card with us?"
>they pull out a CVS card
>>
Do you have customers that take everything out on you when they have a bad day?
>>
File: 1462122993900.gif (500 KB, 242x251) Image search: [Google]
1462122993900.gif
500 KB, 242x251
>>28274743

1.) The pharmacy is generally a toxic environment and is much less laid back compared to the front of the store, it's more rigorous, less comfy, little to no pay increase, and is cramped.
2.) I'd have to get drug tested
3.) I have remnants of bad anxiety and 1.) could trigger it.
4.) They all shit talk each other and the worst attitudes in my store are found in the pharmacy.
5.) I live in a town with one of the highest senior populations in the south. Pharmacy customers also dig into you way more than front store customers, especially for shit you can't control. (prescriptions, insurance, etc).

>>28274752
THIS ISN'T WALGREENS
PUT THAT BACK IN YOUR PURSE.
>>
>>28274633

Don't be gross yourself.

You spend ~20+ hours a week together, it's not hard to build a relationship. Talk, share interests, hang out after work.

Seriously, my first time getting laid was because of the above. And obviously be competent at the actual job. Show up on time, excel, etc., don't be a fucking loser.
>>
File: 1461390452346.png (38 KB, 499x338) Image search: [Google]
1461390452346.png
38 KB, 499x338
>>28274804

Occasionally. Here's a story

>RedBox DVD rental outside store
>We don't do shit with it, never used it, it's just there and seperately maintained
>Some guy comes in asking if I could help him use it because he can't see it in sunlight (there's a fucking flap for this exact reason).
>Busy ringing lady out (almost done, giving her receipt) and say I'll be right out to try and help him even though I've never used it.
>He stays inside until me and him are walking out the door
>Go out and see some kids are now using the RedBox
>Guy goes fucking beserk and screams that he doesn't have time for this, asks if he wants me to kick the people using the redbox off for him to use it
>Screams and curses at me as he gets in vehicle and drives away
>mfw I go back in and see my manager
>>
>>28274913

sorry "I ask him if he wants me to kick the people using the redbox off for him to use it."*
>>
You guys are lucky that you don't sell cigarettes anymore. Cigarettefags are the worst.
>>
>>28275041

doesn't stop scummies from coming in and being scummy unfornately

also namefagging now
>>
I might know you, do you slightly resemble eggman?
>>
>>28275099

No. I don't think I do.

I resemble Milo Yiannopoulos if anyone.
>>
>>28274096
1. are you trying to better your life?
2. why not?
>>
>>28275141

about to quit real soon
breaking into IT then eventually networking/sec
>>
What's your main job OP? I'm mostly in the photo lab at my store, which isn't anything except occasionally clicking "Print" when an order comes in or helping old people who don't know how phones work.
>>
>>28274752
working at walgreens was the worst job I ever had

I did it for two weeks and then stopped going

>$7.75 an hour to deal with rude shitty old people
>>
>>28275166

>>28274323

last reply on that post, just front store cashier/pair of hands to do anything that isn't back of store/office.
>>
Why is Western Union such a pain in the ass to use?
>>
>>28275205

Not sure, our store only does MoneyGram and if you mess that up it's your fault most likely.
>>
>>28275205

Because you're retarded. It's not that hard to type in names and phone numbers.

>>28275180

Super chill compared to fast food at least. 1 day at Walgreens is like 1 hour at Taco Bell.
>>
>>28275224
I fucked up because the phone connection was shit, and the person who was supposed to be helping me had shitty English. She thought my last name was Ierce instead of Pierce, and I was sending money to someone named Taymond and not Raymond.
>>
>>28275248
this ima DH at my walgreens, and i dont understand why people quit like 3 days later. it's not that hard to ignore rude people and be about your day.
>>
>>28275248
idk man I worked at Wendy's and I preferred that to Walgreens
>>
>>28275338

I worked at Wendys for a week then quit FWIW.

My anxiety was also much more abundant though.
>>
>>28275338

Different strokes I guess. Maybe it's our regions that make our respective Walgreens and fast food crowds bearable or unbearable.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.