[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>decide I don't want to date/marry a slut >give up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 169325518367.png (25 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
169325518367.png
25 KB, 633x758
>decide I don't want to date/marry a slut
>give up on women
>have to deal with the fact that there's just an uglier guy who doesn't feel as bitter and will bend over backwards for pussy

is there anything more depressing?
>>
keep telling yourself that. whatever makes you feel that thats the reason you cant get girls and makes you feel more attractive than guys with gfs..
>>
>>28274187
you're implying that a gf is always a good thing

Some people are just so desperate for sex that they'll put up with anything. There are guys who try very hard and buy their gfs chocolates and flowers just to end up getting cucked.
>>
>>28274187
I like how wanting something better for yourself is chastiseable. nice meme, keep it up anon you're going places
>>
>>28274221
>>28274463
obviously op or one of you are needing some validation by making this thread. and you also literally are complaining about not having a gf. i dont care if you are mgtow or not, honestly i agree with them on a lot, but just shut the fuck up and stop looking for validation on choosing not to date or get married. it makes you look like you actually want one and need others to make you feel safe in your choice or you just cant get one and so you chose to be mgtow so your lonliness felt like your own choice.
>>
>>28274588
I just wanted other people to post similar stuff. It's r9k.
>>
>>28274588
acknowledging the desire for the ideal is not enabling any distasteful behavior, particularly because no action is being taken. please calm thyself
>>
File: 1439620882402.png (50 KB, 400x349) Image search: [Google]
1439620882402.png
50 KB, 400x349
>>28274030
Try working full time.

If you're like me, dating will soon be a concept far removed from your comprehension. You'll be too fucking tired to even consider it.
>>
>>28274948
I do work full time
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.