[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you ever dream of beating up your bullies? Did you actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Did you ever dream of beating up your bullies? Did you actually fight them?

As for me, I did once and it felt great. I had to wash dishes as punishment in the cafeteria but man it really shouldn't be a punishment. Confidence issues can become a problem if a kid has a bully around him.
>>
>>28273735
>Did you ever dream of beating up your bullies?

no but I dream of my bullies sexually harassing me and fucking me in the ass then becoming my sub boyfriend
>>
>>28273735
I was the bully

But it's ok now because I'm gay, jokes on me
>>
File: who let the american in.png (699 KB, 858x591) Image search: [Google]
who let the american in.png
699 KB, 858x591
>>28273847
Eat shit. I used to dream of decking every single one of you fuckers. Don't even deserve to breathe the same air as everyone else.
>>
>>28273924
I'm not a virgin with both men and women and make 6 figures. Keep crying it pleases me. Also I've eaten shit, not as bad as I thought
>>
I fought a kid because he was being racist, twas fun and worth it
>>
I dreamed of killing them. I fantasized about it, every time in class when I drifted off I would be imagining some creative way to horribly punish and torture them.
At one point in 11th grade I started drawing diagrams of torture machines where I'd put the bullies. Would have gotten in huge trouble if people found the composition book.
Now I don't do the drawings anymore but I still think about torturing and kqilling people who are mean to me. Usually if it's a Chad I would slowly crush their penis and testicles in a hydraulic press as they were tied down and forced to watch. Then I would saw them in half from the crotch up, that's the way the Chinese used to do it.
>>
>>28274097
You should have just sucked it up
>>
>>28274097
I'm imagining you wearing a trenchcoat and giant boots sitting alone at a table, fervently scribbling in a notebook with a string of drool coming out of your mouth
>>
>>28273735
I was bullied by girls most my childhood and people that knew about it would always say shit like "you shouldn't hit girls" i fought one of the girls regardless. i became more and more of a pussy as i got older, younger me would probably bully adult me.
>>
>>28274097
Wow, we're a lot alike. The only difference would be my methods of torture are more gentle. I would like for the person to be conscious but feel no pain whilst i removed their limbs, i'd also like to get their significant other involved since they're guilty via association. The significant other would however feel everything so that the person who committed the injustice hears them shrieking, screaming and crying. I would have them watch me kill the people they love, starve them and feed/force feed them their loved ones.

It feels good to even think about it, the only thing that keeps me from doing these things i guess would be the fact that i don't live in a third world country where it's easier to get away with these things.
>>
My buddy did in second grade. Some asshole called his mom a whore so he bashed his head into a radiator.

He went to the principal's office and he told him 'I would have done the same thing.
'
>>
File: 1441092225955s.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1441092225955s.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
a kid from the year older than me when I was 12 would tease me about being poor. One day at lunchtime I snapped and threw him into a solid metal bin and smashed his head against it until he cried. That was the last day I ever got bullied.

That was the day I was disillusioned from leftist propaganda and realized violence did solve problems.
>>
>>28273735
I punched a guy in the face back in 8th grade, it felt really fucking good.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.