[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot movie review thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: sensationalistinernetisbadfilms.png (666 KB, 812x548) Image search: [Google]
sensationalistinernetisbadfilms.png
666 KB, 812x548
What is your opinion on these two movies and keep in mind by opinion, I mean actual opinion about the movie not edgy posts about how Megan is Missing is fap material.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn6ZC2K0RQ0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi8A-GHOo8c
>>
Think they're both powerful and important films.
>>
Cyberbully is some legitimately funny shit.
>>
>>28273790
I don't think they planned that suicide scene out at all.
>>
>>28273814
>I CAN'T GET THE CAP OFF
>>
Fucking hilarious desu
>>
>>28273841
Why are white girls always so inept at killing themselves?

Can they do anything right?
>>
File: 1353269242740.png (105 KB, 600x528) Image search: [Google]
1353269242740.png
105 KB, 600x528
>>28273790
>dem live threads
that was some good times
>>
>>28273558

Megan is Missing IS fap material, though.
It's just fap material for the sick Jews that made it.

And cyberbully was 100% anti-free speech. Once you over laughing at the memes you see they literally made free speech the antagonist of the movie.
>>
>nobody talking about the Megan is Missing rape scene

Guys. You guys.
>>
>>28274267
the "cyberbullying" in the movie wasn't even that bad though. It was just "bitch"

That was literally it.

We call people fags and cucks 2000 times a day here and nobody bats an eyelash
>>
>>28274288

#1: you are edgy and fapping to that scene was disgusting

#2: the scene was poorly made and it looked like she was actually laughing during it

#3: you could only see her face

I don't get how dumb the people on this board are
>>
>>28274173
Because they don't actually want to kill themselves.

A white girl in the modern day US has an easier life than literally any other group of people, present and historical, ever did. Why would they want to put an end to that?
>>
>>28274293

That's because normalfags think getting called mean things on the internet is the worst thing that can happen and is a legitimate grounds for suicide.
>>
>>28274476
And this was all caused by corporations?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.