[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question mostly to Europeans: Is it weird that I am happy about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: hug.jpg (101 KB, 624x616) Image search: [Google]
hug.jpg
101 KB, 624x616
Question mostly to Europeans: Is it weird that I am happy about the refugee crisis? My life was never happy one and it's very difficult for it to become even worse. So I can't really lose anything. But it gives me some sort of enjoyment when I think about next summer and how normies can't enjoy it so much anymore.
>>
how are whites not the most robotic race? they are characterized by being the race that ignores women the most to the point of women having to do fake shit like pretend to be scientists to gain favor. every other race is more competitive or thirsty towards women
>>
>>28273488
protip: 99.8% of europe have probably never seen a refugee
>>
>>28273488
European here, I don't mind genuine refugees. To answer your question, it isn't weird.
>>
>>28273910
They'll be seeing them soon enough.

>>28274439
>I don't mind an invasion of men that don't want to assimilate and who all frequently commit crimes like rape and molestation and get away with it due to progressive governments pardoning them

How tolerant of you
>>
>>28275712
You can't blame them, their media fucked them in the head so hard that they actually think if the man in the TV says "refugee" it is a refugee, not an violent, uneducated third world illegal immigrant.
You can see the extend of the brainwashing when people unironically write "refugee" on this board, talking about people who crossed 11 safe countries to reach Germoney or Swedistan.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.