[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
obscure feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 14
File: justify.jpg (99 KB, 750x375) Image search: [Google]
justify.jpg
99 KB, 750x375
Obscure feels thread
>realizing that everyone else is the main character in their own stories
>>
>when you see an old looking rock and think about where it's been and where it's going
>>
File: image_0.gif (662 KB, 800x528) Image search: [Google]
image_0.gif
662 KB, 800x528
>realizing that you will undoubtedly die
>>
>>28273397
>tfw see cp by accident, whole night ruined

sometimes you forget that it's real and actually exists
>>
>>28273397
>realizing you're a degenerate narcissistic piece of shit that deserves hell
>>
>>28273809
fucking sp has shown me more cp than /b/
>>
File: 1461526465028.jpg (111 KB, 834x1000) Image search: [Google]
1461526465028.jpg
111 KB, 834x1000
>you will never enter the forest a boy and return as a man
>>
>>28273397
took me until my early 20s to learn how full of shit your average person is
Speak with 100% confidence to find out they have like a 10% chance of being right. A massive amount of people do this frequently
>>
>you'll be the same age as your love and go back in time to save her from a life of crime and violence
>>
>tfw I will never live in the glorious theocracy of Deseret
>tfw I just want to run away into a remote house in the wilderness and essentially hide
>>
>>28273509
I don't mind dying, I just don't want to grow old. I'd rather die at age 40 while still looking like I'm 20 than live to 120 and still look like I'm 50.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 305x210) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 305x210
>tfw churning out a long, relevant post on /vg/ only for circlejerking trips to whore the thread's attention
>>
>>28273397
>realize I'm not doing everything I can to make the world a utopia and therefore am wasting my life.
>we can only be defined by the good acts we leave behind
>most people, 99% of people are selfish and beyond saving and cannot grasp my life goal
>materialism and consumerism are harmful
>philanthropy through correct programs and large cash injections are the only way to save the world, suffering is so vast
>finance is the quickest way to fund these things
>Still jack off and shit post endlessly
>>
>>28273397
>realizing you have fooled everyone about how competent you really are and that you kind of accidentally became competent enough to keep the charade but still feeling it is just a big fake ass act
>>
File: IMG_20160229_051949.jpg (134 KB, 473x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160229_051949.jpg
134 KB, 473x600
>Tfw you act like you don't miss her, but you do even though there isn't a single redeeming quality about her

>Tfw you know her new boyfriend is inferior to you and tha only makes you feel worse about yourself

>Tfw you're getting way better at picking up chicks, but the sex feels empty and devoid of anything more than drunken release

>Tfw alchohol is the only thing tha makes you feel slightly better about yourself
>>
File: 1356156568.jpg (17 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
1356156568.jpg
17 KB, 680x383
>>28273471
I know that feel something serious.

>tfw nothing you do in your life matters no matter how successful you are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0zSB2WEtwU
>>
>>28273397
Not everyone, some people consider a random person to be the main character of their story and they view themselves as the narrator or the cameraman.
>>
>>28275579
Are you me.

nine eleven seven seven
>>
>>28275579
>but still feeling it is just a big fake ass act
that's just growing up. None of us know what we're doing, but the minute we let that insecurity take over we lose everything.
>>
>>28276034
>We lose everything

Yeah, then you end up on /r9k/. Glad we haven't hit that rock bottom yet.
>>
I get anxiety realizing if I got invited to do a TED talk I have no idea what i'd say. Does anyone else ever feel anxious about things that will never happen to them?
>>
>>28273954

This fucking feel man

>Dammit Jenn, why did you date him, why did you let him break you
>>
File: 1235792349415.jpg (221 KB, 800x300) Image search: [Google]
1235792349415.jpg
221 KB, 800x300
My feelings aren't obscure. They're commonplace, even mundane. I feel like nobody is going to ever love me. I feel like I'm never going to have any purpose or direction in my life. I feel like everything seems to come so naturally for other people while I struggle just to function. I know that other people feel the same way that I do, and yet the concept remains abstract. I still feel alone. Every day I feel alone.
>>
>have a really bad stutter
>will never be able to have a fluid conversation with someone or do a presentation without stuttering or messing up my words
>>
>Realizing you have a physical body and that you're not just a collection of thoughts observing the world

>Looking in the mirror and saying "Holy fuck. That's me..."
>>
>>28276512
>realizing that this physical body you feel naturally detached from your mind is the only thing that's been constant in your life since you were born
>yet you dont give two shits about nurturing it right
>>
You will forever change and go through "phases" and you will eventually grow out of everything you're interested in as it's replaced by new things that will also get replaced.
>>
>You will die soon and nothing in your life will have actually mattered
>>
Life is a moving past. There is no "now". Every second that goes by becomes a memory.
Life is pretty much a physical memory.
>>
>>28276577
I struggle with this thought sometimes. It also gives me hope.

I will try to live forever using whatever means I have available, but even then it is just delaying it.

It sometimes gives me great comfort and other times it makes it hard to be a good man. Sometimes I wonder if it would be better to just be a huge dick with good PR.
>>
>that feel when your low intelligence ass starts contemplating time and space
>that feel when quick succession of historical events relative to your life play in your mind in the form of "5 years ago this happened, 20 years ago this happened" etc
>start wondering how far back in time you could go by that logic
>is there a beginning or is it just a loop
>mfw entirety of everything is basically a meta groundhog day
>>
> you think of what you would think would be an awesome crossover fanfiction manga
>You're shit at drawing

I JUST WANT TO SEE THIS COME TRUE
>>
>>28275824
God damnit man. Now I have to admit that I started bawling my eyes out as soon as I read this. How the hell did you know?

Well, except I haven't gotten better at picking up chicks, I've probably gotten worse. It's three years this month and I haven't even managed a date.
>>
>realize you always talk down on other people
>assume it's because they are idiots
>realize it's your low self esteem
>>
>>28276125
Yea I think about weird scenarios like that too
>>
File: 1461987946159.gif (206 KB, 335x469) Image search: [Google]
1461987946159.gif
206 KB, 335x469
>Those short moments where you realize your anxiety isn't protecting you, its hurting you
>Those moments where you realize you have a legitimate problem and by defending yourself and prolonging your denial things are going to get worse until you hit your limit and do something really stupid
>TFW scared of anxiety but don't want to do anything to stop it because of anxiety
>>
>your life is in a very bad, uncertain place
>but you hate yourself so in your mind you are in the clear
>>
>That feel when you remember what you actually look like, not what you believe you look like
>>
>>28276431
you can actually beat stuttering by reading tounge twisters such as dr. seuss.
>>
>>28274007
Idiot poo
>>
>>28276896
Fucking hell I know this so well.

It's taken me until almost 30 to really wrap my head around the fact that I need help. Now I'm just trying to fight past the anxiety that's stopping me from seeing somebody about it.
>>
>tfw your increasing self-awareness makes it so that where you once went through life with blind overconfidence and the belief that people like you, you're increasingly quiet and prone to second-guessing yourself

>tfw you realize that you're well past the point where having a lot of potential matters and that it's nobody's job to give a fuck about you anymore

>tfw you realize that your outward manifestation in the world is all that matters about you to anybody else
>tfw you realize that you manifest as weird outwardly and that people can't actually see what's going on behind your eyes

>tfw you look around the room in panic for an adult to turn to and then suddenly realize that you are the adult and that this is your mess to fix

>tfw deciding whether clapping your hands over your ears and looking outwardly autistic or enduring 10 more minutes of sonic hell and looking normal is a better way to act in the cafeteria line

>tfw you bolt awake in the middle of the night, shaken by a dream you can't remember, and lie there in existential dread for hours

>tfw you realize that your body is done getting stronger and better now that you're grown and that it's officially all downhill from here on out
>>
>>28273397
>realizing you where the main character of your story
>it's so much into the game your build is awful and you know you won't make it to the endgame like this but there is nothing you can do about it
>>
>>28277251
>that feel when dream rarely
>that feel when you dream its some odd unusual scenario in which you are grown up but you have a child's perception of things
>that feel when sunny days in the dream feel extra orange-ish and sweet like they did when you were a kid
>that feel when you feel without pressure and there isn't a ticking clock
>wake up
>still hold a fading scent of the dream's glee, aware that it will fade in about 15 seconds
>back to the gray homogenous mush it is

Just unfuck my shit senpai, I dont want to feel dead inside anymore
>>
>>28273809
judging by this post you could see cp if you stood in front of a mirror naked
>>
>>28273926
This guy gets it

Original potato
>>
>>28276431
sorry anon. I have the same thing. it destroyed my self confidence and ability to connect with others. assuming you're younger than me, I hope you fair better. if you can get any kind of bearable then try to do that. you'll just hate yourself more if you don't.
>>
>>28277308
>tfw you haven't found the thing you were searching for in the dream, and you can feel yourself waking up
>tfw you keep falling back asleep on purpose and trying to dive back into the dream, but it becomes more and more difficult to grasp
>tfw you still have the glow of the dream in your head, but somebody who just woke you up is speaking to you, and some part of you knows that asking for a moment of quiet to hang onto the dream is pointless
>tfw you feel a moment of sadness for the story you're about to forget
>>
hjahahsgskdldldodid test post
>>
File: mickey jammies.png (252 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
mickey jammies.png
252 KB, 511x428
>>28277383
bearable job*

fucking cocks...
>>
>Having a feeling of being in a perfect reality
>After some seconds, you realize that is bullshit

It is really weird. I literally feel like I am in an anime or the post near multiverse destruction utopia of a proper happy ending and then reality hits me in the face.

I really wish I could just live in a simulated reality with my epic struggle that ends in this perfect world (and not be aware it is fake ofc).
>>
>>28273397
You saw my thread yesterday, huh, OP?
>>
File: 1458347799109.jpg (87 KB, 736x547) Image search: [Google]
1458347799109.jpg
87 KB, 736x547
>>28273397
I feel like if I could just find someone who for whatever reason sees something in me and takes the time to get to know me, I could gradually figure out how to open up and relate to other people genuinely. Yet I don't think it could be a family member or a therapist, and I don't know how I could meet such a person when, despite my best efforts, all my interactions with people I don't know are polite but curt and convey disinterest.
>>
>>28276431
>Everybody stutters one way or the other
>So check out my message to you
>As a matter of fact, don't let nothin' hold you back
>If the Scatman can do it, so can you
>>
File: cover.jpg (249 KB, 737x738) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
249 KB, 737x738
>>28273509
how is this obscure? this seems like one of the most common 'feels' that drive almost all of human motion.

wtf. does no one know the definition of "obscure" in this thread?
>>
>>28278282
You sound like you need help Anon, normal people don't think about how they're eventually going to die every day.
>>
>>28274521
This is my feel.

originoli
>>
>>28278048
You got kik? Ori gi nal
>>
>>28278530
Yes they do.

>orignale potato memes
>wtf
>>
>>28278124
Fucking hell why did this get to me I don't even have a stutter damn it.
>>
>>28276778
Similarly,
>think poorly of others, feel above them
>at the same time, think very poorly of myself
>realize just how little that makes others worth to me
>>
>>28278579
I don't think it would be the same online as in real life, though I appreciate the offer. It's much easier for me to relate to people online; in person I'm much more fake.
>>
>you will never be the first augmented bass player in history
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 324x214) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 324x214
>>28273397
>tfw realizing that a friend of yours, who is only a side character goes through much harder trials and tribulations than you
>tfw realizing you are playing on easy mode and as a result have never gotten good at the game
>tfw even if you decide to challenge yourself from now on, you will eat shit for a long time and end up being just slightly below par at best, after years
>>
>>28276539
>that's been constant in your life since you were born
Isn't there a complete cellular turnover every seven years?
>>
>>28273509
This isn't an obscure feel. Everyone thinks about this everyday. Stupid idiot.
>>
>>28274115
/tf2g/ is concentrated cancer, my dude
>>
>>28278650
they really don't, it might be a general fear in the back of their head but if you consciously consider the fact you're going to die every day you're either a monk or need help.
>>
>>28279626
>Everyone thinks about this everyday.
>everyday
No, just suicidal robots like you.
>>
File: 1461815810500.jpg (214 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1461815810500.jpg
214 KB, 1280x960
>tfw you realize the human consciousness is a faculty that is independent of physical explanation
>>
>>28279620
Yep

Except nerve cells, actually
>>
>>28279764
so far yes.
>>
>>28276241
A relatable feel. It's like I'm an npc in my own story.
>>
>looking at huge old architectural structures
>someone designed this thing hundreds of years before i was born
>people built this without all the modern machines and knowledge
>meanwhile i couldn't even build a wooden box if I tried
>>
>you will never get high with Elliot Rodger and then go around pretending you are movie characters
>>
>>28277308
>>that feel when sunny days in the dream feel extra orange-ish and sweet like they did when you were a kid
>>still hold a fading scent of the dream's glee, aware that it will fade in about 15 seconds
I know those feels.
>>
>>28279940

Its a neat feel. You should really give it a try. I went through an injun phase as a kid and built shit in the woods, did traditional archery, used plant fibers, atlatl, slings, the elegance behind a lot of it is amazing. I also liked the pioneers and did some of the smaller stuff. Obviously I can't build a church or be a badass Methodist parishioner, but I built tables using the square peg in round hole method so no nails and made cheese and shit. Being homeschooled helped but even as grown ups anyone has time to make a sling or atlatl. One a string to fling rocks, the other is a stick to throw sticks. Both are devastating in how they multiply force and surprisingly easy to pick up.
>>
>>28279940
this

i have absolutely no talent for building

other feels
>have a greentext story but can't find a thread where it could be posted and don't want to start a new thread
>you will never start a trend or a fad
>realizing /r9k/ has only gone downhill since late 2012 or early 2013 and there will be no new golden age
>you will never go back in time and get to relive your life but with all your flaws and limitations fixed
>you will never be a fictional character
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.