[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to fuck a twink.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_o5fdanzJIQ1twa7huo3_540.jpg (86 KB, 540x696) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5fdanzJIQ1twa7huo3_540.jpg
86 KB, 540x696
I want to fuck a twink.
>>
you and me both, hope I can get a twink bf after my weight loss, won't spend my hard work on a useless woman
>>
>>28272840
Where you at? Also description please?
>>
But OP you posted a cuck not a twink. Twinks aren't 27.
>>
>>28273052

Hes looks okay for his age, would still let him touch my penis.
>>
>>28272840
I think your life has spiraled off the rails and you're degenerating into sexual perversions as a result.
>>
>>28273867

What makes you say that? (I'm starting to think so too)
>>
>>28272984
MN...?
Super cute and in shape, 22.

I'm not OP though
>>
>>28274079
>What makes you say that?

Perverted sexuality is a natural consequence of a lot of fapping which is usually a coping mechanism for people losing control.

After a while the same shit becomes so mundane that you need harder stuff, and eventually "different" stuff. Traps, twinks, whatever else - furries, guro - list goes on.
>>
>>28274186
>duh genie rat
>muh 'dolphins
>muh nopoop

get fucked
>>
>>28274291

No one said masturbating to your dolphin fantasy was wrong. ONly that it was a consequence of your life going to shit.
>>
>>28272840
>tfw i pay my rent by camwhoring as a twink and pretending like i know what im doing
>tfw not qualified to do anything else
>>
>>28274186

I can see that. During the briefs moments of happiness and productivity in my life a lot of my gay urges pretty much went away. My life is such a wreck now I don't even know up from down anymore, and I often using fapping to numb the anxiety.

Might be a good thing all these traps keep turning me down.
>>
>>28274338

>That feel of creeping fear trying to secure a sugar daddy before the looks finally go and the income stops
>Assuming sugar daddy will keep funneling the cash after the looks are done

I'm not sure I understand camwhores. Not really sure if I care to either. I guess get the money while you can, right? I just got no idea what they do when their looks are done and people stop dropping $100 - $250 every time they pop up on cam.

Guess once that happens it's time to marry for beta bux. Not sure how a guy or twink does that. Chicks, yeah. MTF - well lets hope they can pass at 30+

>>28274484
>Might be a good thing all these traps keep turning me down.

What would you do if you got one anyways? Would you as an individual be any different? No. You'd be the same. Practical life issues like money would still be issues. Maybe even made harder by a significant other.
>>
File: cute.png (819 KB, 605x929) Image search: [Google]
cute.png
819 KB, 605x929
>tfw no qt twink bf with a cute little dick I can gently tease with my much larger penis
>>
>>28274629
How big is your penis, Anonymous?
>>
>>28274648
roughly 7x5.5, not huge but big enough to dwarf a small dick
>>
>>28274546
>What would you do if you got one anyways? Would you as an individual be any different? No. You'd be the same. Practical life issues like money would still be issues. Maybe even made harder by a significant other.

I thought about this too. I felt such strong desire for these guys, literally the first time I've felt desperation and heartache for another, but even if I did somehow get one of them to like and fuck me, my life would still be a fucking mess, if not more so. I'm in no shape for sex or relationships anyway, but the male libido is strong.
>>
>>28272840
>tfw 6' tall and long legs
>tfw too tall to be a qt trap :'(
>>
>>28274764
be a sexy trap instead
>>
File: 1454871736116.jpg (716 KB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1454871736116.jpg
716 KB, 4000x3000
but thats fwiggin gay!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>28274186
>Perverted sexuality is a natural consequence of a lot of fapping

It's a consequence of loneliness, not just jerking off.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.