[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am so fucking tired of this shit. I treated this bitch nicely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 249
Thread images: 35
File: ss+(2016-05-01+at+11.22.03).jpg (94 KB, 501x781) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-01+at+11.22.03).jpg
94 KB, 501x781
I am so fucking tired of this shit. I treated this bitch nicely for about 4 years now and this is the picture I wake up to. Goodbye robots, it was nice knowing you.
>>
>>28272717

So you tried to manipulate her for 4 years and you're mad it didn't work?
>>
>>28272717
OP BTFO

Double cucked. You got cucked out of a gf and a nigger just said all white people look alike.
>>
That's not how girls work anon

You can't just be nice to them and have them go from friend to girlfriend, if you wanted to be her bf you have to make your intentions known early in the relationship, if you have romantic feelings you can't be friends with them
>>
>>28272717

Did you ever let her know you wanted to be more than friends?
>>
>>28272717
You orbited a girl for four years? Are you literally retarded?

At most, you should get to know her for 2-3 weeks and then ask her out. If she says no, at least you'll know and won't waste 4 fucking years of your life chasing a dead end.
>>
>>28272761
go suck a dick faggot. I did my best to make her like me, and I succeeded, only in the worst fucking way possible.
>>
>>28272717
Well you can't get those four years back.

But the past is impossible to change so being upset seems pointless to me.

Start over, this time don't put her on a pedistal.
>>
File: glitchr_1460108422000.jpg (46 KB, 300x456) Image search: [Google]
glitchr_1460108422000.jpg
46 KB, 300x456
>>28272761
Avoid Facebook,it's toxic seeing your crush live their lives on a daily basis.
>photo
Trust me.
>>
>women need to reward my niceness with sex

All this entitlement. If you didn't make her aware of your feelings you have no right to complain, and if you did make her aware of your feelings but stuck around anyway when she said she just wanted to be friends you still have no right to complain.
>>
>>28272805
>>28272808
We held hands multiple times, and kissed once or twice on the cheek (she did it once, and I did it the second time). She was manipulating me for gifts and now I'm fucked.
>>
>>28272789

This is all I'm saying too OP. It's not obvious and it's counter intuitive. LOGICALLY it makes sense to wait before engaging in a relationship to see if you really enjoy the person, but female attraction has nothing to do with logic and everything to do with emotion like lust.

So it's better to ask her as early as possible while the shiny, new, lust could still be there. Because it'll go away over time because she needs new, new, new all the time.
>>
>>28272819

Wow you sound like a super cool guy. How could she not like you?
>>
>>28272819
You can't make girls like you, either they "like" you or they don't.
>>
File: 1352101720363.jpg (11 KB, 179x318) Image search: [Google]
1352101720363.jpg
11 KB, 179x318
>>28272717
You get what you deserve, cuck
>>
>>28272870

Women just aren't manipulative cunts like beta men are. It's sad that betas like op out woman women.
>>
>>28272881
I'm a decent guy actually, just pissed off. You guys don't know the whole story. I asked her every year on the same day if we could finally start dating and she would always say she is recovering from her last relationship. I knew that was bullshit, so I tried to get her to like me even more, and then this is what happens.
>>
>>28272717
This is probably b8, if not then it's kinda your fault for not asking her out sooner after getting to know her.
>>
>>28272717
>I treated this bitch nicely for about 4 years now

wew lad

Hang in there, she might come crawling back to you after Chad 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 dispose of her.
>>
>>28272717
Whoa she wouldn't date you even with your cancer?
>>
>>28272819
That's not how it works, you fucking idiot.

You need to make your intentions clear from the beginning. If you act like a friend to them, they'll only see you as a friend.

Congrats on wasting the past four years of your life, shit-for-brains.
>>
>>28272868

Nah dude. You were trying to manipulate her into liking you with gay gifts and shit. Women see right through that.
>>
>>28272949
It's not like I hung around her 24/7 you dumb fuck. I just graduated and I'm going to kill myself because of this bitch. I asked her what the fuck that message was about and she started playing the victim. Now her fucking boyfriend is trying to fight me
>>
>>28272931

That's really weird of you to do it on the same day.

Also it's super obvious she was saying she wasn't into you.
>>
>>28272717
You have every right to be upset. You took 4 years too long to sleep with her. You'll never be more than a friend, deal with it.
>>
>>28272931
Okay, so now you learned a valuable lesson, don't prolong rejection by being a beta orbiter with false hopes. Accept rejection quickly and with dignity and move on to the next.
>>
>>28272967
You're a fucking idiot, the gifts were cheap shit all around, just something to give her so she doesn't think I'm wasting her time every time I approach her. It's not the point
>>
>>28272983
Leave the thread everyone, confirmed bait.
>>
>>28273012
I swear to christ I wish it was. I asked her what was up with the message, and she told me how she thought I was content with us just being friends. Her boyfriend of course is trying to look good in front of her, and now I look like a dumbass.
>>
>>28273008

What? Why would you do that.

I'm not surprised she didn't like you.
>>
>>28272983
>Now her fucking boyfriend is trying to fight me
How does one fuck up this badly?
>>
>balding
>ugly
>probably manlet

You deserve it desu. No sympathy from me
>>
>>28272868
>Maybe I'll finally get to b-boner her after another 4 years!

My God, you're a complete retard.

Protip for you going forward: if the girl doesn't offer sex within a month after you make a known you want her or within 3 dates, she doesn't view you romantically and you need to move the fuck on.
>>
>>28273033
\But you ARE a dumbass
>>
>>28272983
>boyfriend

well geez, I wonder why she didn't want to be more than friends.
>>
File: 1444284392644.png (13 KB, 640x712) Image search: [Google]
1444284392644.png
13 KB, 640x712
>>28273033
Cut contact with her out of spite.
>>
>>28273046
I'm 6'2, height is not an issue. Yes I'm balding, and I think I'm at least average. Looks aren't the issue here.
>>
>>28272983
>It's not like I hung around her 24/7 you dumb fuck.
It doesn't matter.

You made this girl your primary target for 4 fucking years and that's a huge opportunity cost.

Don't take your frustration out on me because you were a beta bitch who was too afraid to confront the girl with something like "do you see me romantically?"
>>
>>28273092
She had boyfriends all the time, that's not the point. She treats me way better than she ever did her boyfriends. That's why I always stuck around, because I thought she actually liked me more than everyone else.
>>
>>28273111
Hey retardino, read the thread. I did confront her about it 4 times in 4 years
>>
>>28272717
Honestly, she doesn't want to go out with you because you aren't attractive enough, and for this reason alone.

The good news is you can fix this. Get a better haircut (looks like you are going bald maybe, which sucks, try to wear hats more often). Get a better styled beard, or shave the one you have (don't do that embarassing thing where you just shave your neck leaving a chinstrap). Perhaps most importantly, improve your fashion sense - although I do really like Crystal Castles. Getting /fit/ can help buts it's not essential as people on 4chan like to think.

Basically you want to give off a sexy vibe, which is a mixture of how you look and act. Tl;dr dress better and be more confident and she won't see you like a brother.
>>
File: 1435343800933.jpg (81 KB, 501x461) Image search: [Google]
1435343800933.jpg
81 KB, 501x461
>>28273123
>boyfriends all the time

umm i don't think thats how relationship works, unless you are chad
>>
>>28273149
Yet you still pursued her for those 4 years and kept coming back.

>B-But she'll want me after she gets over her latest break up...I k-k-know it!

Who's the true retard here? Protip: it's not me.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

What a moron.
>>
>>28273165
Thank you, that's sound advice. I will try to wear some hats, and get rid of the beard.

>>28273183
Nice try faggot, now you're moving on to another thing. You lose
>>
>>28273149

That's pathetic man
>>
>>28273123
If she didn't offer you sex within a reasonable period of time, she doesn't view you romantically.

I thought this was common knowledge. Life isn't a Disney movie.
>>
>>28272808
>tfw orbited a grill for two years and allowed my oneitis to JUST my shit up more than i I ever thought it would
>tfw she would get me to do her favors and give her money
>tfw she never even had to give me a hug or a kiss, all she had to do was talk
>became a Nazi from /pol/ and relized what a degenerate i was
>realized the truth and no longer have problems
I'm on the way to becoming an ubermensch. women are useless, but hey, one day i might get a gf. if not, I'll keep learning and growing better and stronger. i hope to do something in this world. I still have time, maybe all of you do, too.
>>
Just be like most of us are never try you retard
>>
>>28273216
>You lose
Do I? I'm not the one who orbited a girl for 4 years with nothing but a "kiss once or twice on the cheek."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>28273226
She probably didn't want her BF to find out in case we ever split up. I don't blame her for not fucking me, but I do blame her for not dating me after teasing me for 4 fucking years
>>
File: chad kek.jpg (125 KB, 609x607) Image search: [Google]
chad kek.jpg
125 KB, 609x607
>>28272717
>treated her nice
that's why you fail, brah.
>>
MOVE ON! ITS BEEN OVER FOR A WHILE YOU FUCKING IDIOT!
>>
>>28273253
I said it was twice, learn to read you fucking underage shit.

>>28273248
I don't ever try. I've known this girl for 4 years, and met her out of luck. She liked some retarded keychain I had and I ended up giving it to her. That's how we started talking. I will never do anything like this again.
>>
>>28273057
A month is even excessive. If there isn't at least any sexual contact within 2 weeks, you need to at least back off and start looking elsewhere.
>>
Do you at least enjoy the friendship?
>>
>>28273291
>I said it was twice
I literally copied what you wrote.

God, you're even more retarded than I thought. Why don't you go orbit another girl for four years since you obviously don't have any brain functionality.
>>
>>28272717
>all white ppl look the same

roasted
>>
>>28273305
Yes, but that's not enough. Males and females can't be friends as proven here.
>>
>>28273323
As proved by r9k? Are you falling for memes?
>>
>>28273316
My bad, I'm fucking livid. 1-1
>>
>>28272717
badling beta genes

Im not surprised
>>
File: cuck.png (75 KB, 544x1941) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
75 KB, 544x1941
> tfw OP is even more of a dumb-ass than you are

actually feels good.
>>
you don't deserve a gf just because you worked hard you fucking mong
you don't deserve anything
>>
>>28273376
Nah, this shit is even more fucked up. I feel slightly better, thanks
>>
>>28272967
Okay, see this is what all pisses me off.

>BRO you were just a scummy scumbag trying to manipulate her!

No, fuck off. I'm not OP, but there's a reason why guys like OP do this shit.

Guys like OP do this shit because they were bluntly TOLD that this is what girls like, that they want soft men that'll do whatever they want out of love for them, and'll treat them like a queen. Motherfuckers like OP was the one being manipulated. He got played like a fucking pawn, and he's rightly mad about it.

Look at Disney movies. Growing up watching disney, boys would think, "gee, women must really like being treated like that huh?!", but that's WRONG.

What they really want? A Gaston, a Johnny Bravo, even a fucking psychopath like THE JOKER. Guys who don't treat women like queens at all and only think about themselves. Those are the guys they want.

>>28272983
No, you stay and fight like the man you were supposed to be. Get a fucking bat or some light tube or just a big stick and you tell the boyfriend to come at you so that you beat the shit out of him and show HER who's the true alpha.

You're mad? Don't fucking take it out on yourself. Go Elliot Rodger on some fucking body. GET LOOSE.
>>
Been aa recluse thelast four years and I used my time better than you you dumb faggot.
>>
>>28272967

Dude, you ripped that line of reasoning straight from PUA stuff. Just admit it.

I used to think that too until I allowed myself to be see the truth that even if that's true to some extent, it gives women another excuse to reject anyone not good looking. No one says Chad is trying "manipulate' her with the shit he pulls. Somehow when Good Looking Guy is nice to a girl it's genuine and sincere and when Not Good Looking Guy is nice to her it's all the sudden manipulative.

Hmmmm....

If she can "see right through it" how come she doesn't call him out on it? If she knows what he's doing, or thinks she knows then she's being exploitative and manipulative herself. She WILL NOT lay down a clear, honest, open path to her vagina. No girl likes it when your honest and upfront with them unless you're Chad. So you HAVE to pull manipulative shit. That's on them. That's the world they created by rejecting honesty.
>>
>>28272717
Does she even know how you feel? Recently I was in a situation where my "best friend" was a girl that I had feelings for. She always complained to me, and I had no problem listening until she started complaining to me about disrespectful guys and how they always want her body. I told her to fuck off because if she really wanted a caring guy that I was always here for her through everything, yet she wouldn't ever think about being with me. You can be a nice guy, but you cannot be a cuck anon. Establish that you see her as more than a friend and you either get the girl, or you get you would have spent chasing after her to go be beta elsewhere.
>>
>>28273376
JUST
original comment 361293662 by anon
>>
Is this what has become of our board?
This guy comes in here to pour his heart out to us and we fucking attack him with the idiotic upboated tier "nice guy" definition and feminist manipulation theory?

Girls aren't as retarded as this theory would imply. They know what the fuck they're doing. She was stringing him along because she liked the attention and the security of having this dude hanging around.
If she gave a fuck about his feelings she wouldn't have done this.
You've all eaten the feminist justification bait for using guys. If you believe it, then women are literally retarded. They have to be treated like children because they lack the emotional capacity to interact with other thinking, feeling beings.
If you don't believe it, then women are the far more manipulative. They know and understand why a guy is hanging around but don't care, and will use him for their emotional reassurance.
Fuck off back to upboat town and circle jerk with your other feminist approved talking points.
>>
>>28273376

I never knew what the dark side of the moon was like until now.
>>
>>28272717
She is that particular kind of cute that I'd have told her I masturbated to her in high school
>>
>>28273376
Is there any follow up to this?
>>
>>28273532
My favorite actress is Ana Kendrick. I fell for this cunt because she reminds me of her
>>
>>28273456
Girls don't care about any of that.

They want to the men with the highest social status.

You can try whatever approach all you want, but if you don't have the looks for her, there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>28273418

At least I am not arguing on r9k that I am entitled to pussy.
>>
>>28273597
No, instead you told her you're fine with it and then backed away by saying you feel sick you fucking pussy boy. Get the fuck out of my thread
>>
File: 1396789348516s.jpg (4 KB, 125x123) Image search: [Google]
1396789348516s.jpg
4 KB, 125x123
OP you are such a retard. And a cuck. I really enjoy your misfortune, you deserve everything for being so stupid
>>
>>28273523
This, which I vaguely noted many posts ago.

She's just keeping you around incase she's turned down by the many men she's actually attracted to.
>>
>>28273573

Yeah. I didn't talk to her after that conversation. That was four months ago now.

I....I don't think she's ever going to talk to me again

>>28273613

Are you OP?

I was on vacation. Plus I'd told her this shit before and she'd already said no to me twice. I have no idea why she brought it up out of nowhere again after almost a year.

I did literally nothing to prompt it. I dunno what the fuck I was supposed to say. She knew i was on vacation too so if we had some emotional conversation it would fuck up my vacation.
>>
>>28273654
Yes, I'm OP. Sorry for spazzing out, we are both going through similar shit.
>>
>>28272761

? what's the opposite of manipulating (treating good)? treating like shit? cunt, nonsense, kill yourself, suck a dick, you ought to be a woman. if youre a dude you really should kill yourself you have nothing of a man. if youre a female you should kill yourself too being this retarded.
>>
>>28273594
Pretty much this. But getting looks is not that hard. Robots want you to believe it's all facial aesthetics and body but that's bullshit. It's easy to become attractive, if you dress well and act confidently, and know what you are doing with style choices (haircut etc)

Unfortunately 4chan is the worst place to acquire these skills. /fa/ theoretically should be the most important board for getting girls but it's a joke (instead 4chan thinks /fit/ is the only way to go, which breeds it's own kind of embarrassing).

The sad truth is if you want to be more attractive, the way to get there is to integrate yourself into normie society more, start going out etc, meet vapid people - only through those methods do you acquire the skills to be sexually attractive
>>
File: 1453656194001.jpg (43 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1453656194001.jpg
43 KB, 600x600
>mfw shit like this is why i come to /r9k/

I got it bad but not this bad, thank you based god.
>>
I am going to openly confront her when she comes to visit me (if she ever does after this). I will take all the shit I gave her back, and most likely try to slap her just so I can feel better. I feel only hatred now.
>>
>>28272931

I did this with my oneites for years. Every time she broke up I basically asked if was my turn. Got a different excuse every time.

>>28272988
>>28273006

You guys act like this shit is obvious when it's not. It's learned behavior, you had to fucking learn it too, stop bullshiting this anon and act like you just born with this knowledge and he somehow wasn't. And why is not obvious?

BECAUSE FEMALES FUCKING LIE. We're all running off false info/data from them. You can't blame dudes for being nice to girls when girls keep insisting they want "nice guys", if that bitch ordered a pepperoni pizza and you showed up at her house with one and she goes "Uhhh... not that one, I want a pepperoni pizza, not a pepperoni pizza!" you'd be confused and frustrated too because the woman isn't being honest about what she wants or too retarded to actually define her own terms.

The thing is OP also doesn't want it to be this way. There is a lot of denial there, he thinks she doesn't like him but if he confronts her, she'll say she does and make up excuses to keep him around. OP doesn't want to believe basically. It happens. It happens to the best of us.
>>
>>28273654
Sorry, she's just not attracted to you. Sucks dude. You could try getting hotter, but there is no assurance you'll ever be her type.
>>
>>28273678

You'll get better OP. Just stop talking to her. Now. Delete her from Facebook and block her from Facebook and your phone. Do it now while you are still sane. Jack off to her fb pics who cares but DO NOT TALK TO HER ANYMORE IT WILL ONLY MAKE THINGS WORSE.

I genuinely miss talking to the girl in the pic I posted but I know talking to her is a bad idea so I don't. Sometimes I need to bitch about it on 4chan for support but it stops me every time and I don't talk to her. Eventually it will be over and I can live alone and die a virgin.
>>
>>28272717
As someone who's dated several robots I honestly think you're the most emotionally deficient person on this entire board.

If you didn't get the picture after 4 fucking years you don't deserve human contact let alone a girlfriend. And asking on the same day every year? What kind of creepy bullshit is that? You cornered her into lying because your creepy gestures intimidated her you dumb piece of shit.

Honestly I'm glad that there are worse looking dudes out there with hot girlfriends (and that's not saying much) because they actually understand how to treat other people like....wait for it....PEOPLE
>>
>>28273684
>what's the opposite of manipulating (treating good)?

being frank and honest and admitting your affections instead of being a little bitch
>>
>>28273346
Don't mean to be so hard on you dude, but sometimes tough love is the best love.

Being an orbiter, like you were for the past 4 years, leads absolutely nowhere. And you, the orbiter, are the reason why women can act like they do. Because no matter how shitty or deceitful they act, they'll still have 50+ orbiters commenting on their Facebook photos with "beautiful :)" or "u sexi momma" or whatever.

I have no pity for orbiters, and I say that as a former orbiter myself. I learned a hard lesson myself. I orbited a girl for a year, even going as for as sending her fucking flowers and buying concert tickets for her. Got called a friend and realized how stupid I was.

Now, I block the number of any girl I'm interested in who won't offer (or will brush off) sex within a month's time.

As should you. You may not get every pussy you want, but you'll keep your dignity.
>>
>>28273766
Go fuck yourself feminist slut.

>>28273783
Thank you man. Posts like these reassure me that most of the times people who act like dicks do it for a greater cause. Thanks
>>
File: 1440456143756.jpg (47 KB, 463x494) Image search: [Google]
1440456143756.jpg
47 KB, 463x494
>>28272717

Hey normie I think you're looking for >>/b/

Get fucked you worthless sack of shit. No one here cares about your pathetic problems. The only thing we want is for you to off yourself. So be sure to at least be good for something. Fucking retard.
>>
File: 1448548538692.jpg (96 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
1448548538692.jpg
96 KB, 792x558
>>28272717
>stuck in the orbit of 1 girl for 4 FUCKING YEARS
That's gotta be some sort of record or something
>>
>>28273730

I know she's not attracted to me. She never will be. I fucked up our friendship by telling her I had feelings for her. We went on a "date" which wasn't a date, I had to wait a month before asking her out again, and by then she had a boyfriend. I ignored her for 3 months until she emailed me saying she missed me, we talked again, she got another boyfriend, I told her I still had feelings and it was bad for us to be friends anymore, I ignored her again until she messaged me saying she missed me and she heard pink floyd and it reminded her of me. Then this conversation happened.

I thought I could be friends with her if I just never mentioned any of the dumb-ass gay shit again. But apparently this time SHE had to drag it back up and I am pissed as fuck at her about it, why couldn't she just leave it a lone. She doesn't have any reason to care about it, you know what I mean? I am the one who suffered here she has no reason to bring that stupid shit up again, except to... what? "Make sure we are just friends" we already are friends for fucks sake and we have never been anything but, why the fuck do I have to reinforce that? Why would you bring that shit up?

I am not mad at her for anything except that. I wish I had never told her how I felt and just been honest about the fact that she never tried to initiate anything therefore she didn't like me. I really just miss her as a friend and feel terrible for ruining our friendship even though it wasn't even entirely my fault.

I wish she'd waited five fucking days for me to get home, I'd have had the conversation then, who cares. But I was on vacation and didn't want my fucking trip ruined with that spinning around in my head while I was looking for alligators, so I pussed out.

Whatever. I will never have a friendship with a woman again. I learned my lesson, which I guess is all I can ask for sometimes. I will never have a girlfriend either
>>
>>28273816
>says what everyone else is saying
>gets called feminist slut

*shrug*
>>
>>28273906
I can feel the roastie off of you, you slut. The way you type. Shit like this does not escape me
>>
>>28272717
>She had boyfriends all the time, that's not the point.

Well, it is the fuckong point. That's a big red flag and you couldn't even see it.

But that's ok, we're here to learn. Block that bitch up.
>>
>>28273766

> you did something retarded so you don't deserve human contact

Holy shit this is reddit-tier. Reminds me of the time I called a woman fart joke disgusting on Reddit and some fat hamplanet told me I deserved to die alone "I hope you never experience that kind of love" or whatever.

I told her to kill her self you fucking whale and got banned from that sub, it was fucking awesome, fuck reddit, it shoudl be raided as much as possible.
>>
>>28273934
She used them for sex, that's literally it. She talked to me about her issues, etc. Her boyfriends were jealous as fuck of me.
>>
>>28272819
You sound like a real nice guy.
>>
File: why.jpg (24 KB, 283x281) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
24 KB, 283x281
>>28273903
this is the exact opposite of logic
>>
>>28273766
>i'm a wymyn an my opinion iz important xD

Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>28273903
She messaged you because she was scared you weren't her friend and you were just trying to fuck her.

Apparently, her worries were astute given you never messaged her again.

If you were actually happy to just be friends, you should message her.
>>
>>28272717
Why did she put brother in quotations?
>>
>>28272830
I agree with this anon, just avoid FB altogether.
>>
>>28273985
Do NOT do what this faggot just told you. That bitch didn't message you back after you stopped talking to her. She just wanted to tell you where you both stand. She never expected you to keep talking to her. I am the fucking OP, and even I can tell you this.
>>
>>28272717
go to the redpill on reddit and they will help you through this, and to avoid this in the future.
>>
File: pug in a pants.jpg (110 KB, 736x981) Image search: [Google]
pug in a pants.jpg
110 KB, 736x981
>>28273928
nice one dude, i can tell how mad you are. especially since you're not ever going to be able to get close to this top-shelf pussy.
>>
>>28273953
>used them for sex.

A red flag so big that is easy to see from Mars.

Wymyn that like to have sex are dumb as fuck and are shallow as well. You're avoiding a bigger mess if you just block her.
>>
>>28273686
I agree. But, knowing proper fashion and all that, it requires knowing people which we're never going to compete with Chad and even normalfags with any social status.
>>
>>28274021
Shut the fuck up you continent of a woman
>>
File: 1414186154156.png (39 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
1414186154156.png
39 KB, 914x1091
>>28273816
>Posts like these reassure me that most of the times people who act like dicks do it for a greater cause.
It's necessary to take a shit all over you to make you snap out of it and stop being such a beta cuck. We are the honest ones. If you listen to normies who keep telling you "just be nice... just b urself :^)" you will be an orbiter your entire life.
>>
>>28272717
>4 entire years of your life
holy shit how are people this stupid? don't you learn anything from coming here?
>>
>>28273985

Good point.

no idea why the fuck she would be worired about that.

Whatever. Nothing I can do can ever rebuild that trust. even if I talk to her again now she will never think I am trying to do anything but get in her pants.

I was fine being her friend but not with this constant reminder of "we're just friends lol ;) "

Actually I am not fine being her friend but it was preferable to never speaking to her at all. I genuinely did like her as a human being.

But like I said, it's far too late now. What the fuck am I supposed to say now anyway? "LOL sorry for ignorign you again, whats up"

I think the real reason I feel horrible is because our friendship was so idyllic and pure, the first time we hung out was back when I was 16 and our families decided to spend the day together, we went hiking and swimming together and hung out and talked about loads of weird shit, we used to text each other all the time after she left to a different school, she'd drive half an hour to see me from her house cause I couldn't drive, I wrote a song (instrumental) about her pet rat that died, similar shit.

I don't know how to explain it. It feels like if your friends set up a nice birthday party for you and you sperged out and tried to masturbate onto the cake and shat all over it and ruined it and made your friends cry and you wander off feeling guilty for fucking up everything. That is the kind of feeling I get about her. Like I ruined something innoecent
>>
>>28274021
>calling top-shelf pussy to a useless whore that loves sex.

Welp. I can see your roastie from your pants. Stop revaluing yourself. You're disgusting and probably your pussy smells of the cum that is storaged there.
>>
File: 1440672244353.jpg (57 KB, 552x670) Image search: [Google]
1440672244353.jpg
57 KB, 552x670
>>28274021
>nice one dude, i can tell how mad you are. especially since you're not ever going to be able to get close to this top-shelf pussy.
I think we're good.
>>
>>28274004

I won't message her. I guess she just wanted to get me to go away. I don't know why she said it while drunk though. Guess that was what it took to get honesty. Whatever.
>>
>>28274074
my bra band size is 28...not sure you'd know what that even means though.
i've driven men crazy with my body, but if you want to see me as undesirable because you can't bear knowing what you can't have, then go ahead. ;)
>>
>>28274151
This is more pathetic than both me and the other guy crying in this thread. I can imagine your hamburger hands typing this with tears in your eyes.
>>
>>28274100
What were your true intentions: to be her friend or to fuck/date her?

If it's the latter, you are better off not orbiting her anymore.
>>
>>28274100
>Like I ruined something innocent

That's why you're an orbiter. Women aren't innocent. She was lapping up other guy's cum.

Stop placing women on a pedestal.
>>
>>28272819
If someone was in to you, you'd know after 4 minutes. You don't have to try for 4 years. Cut your losses.
Cut contact.
>>
File: 1396833397813.jpg (15 KB, 407x364) Image search: [Google]
1396833397813.jpg
15 KB, 407x364
>>28272983
>>28273456

>Now her fucking boyfriend is trying to fight me

Of course he fucking does. This is what I call "leaf pounding" anon, like a monkey pounds his chest and throw leafs in the air when he's trying to provoke a fight in front of a mate. Do you know what you do? And I wish someone told me this when I was in your position.

You blowfish. Puff up. Let me give you the lines.

>Oh you want to fight me? You want to beat me up? Here's how this is going to down. Name a place, name a time, name a set of weapons we're allowed to use. Do you mind if I bring my guns or knives? You're threatening my well being and I have every right to defend myself and if you lay one finger I will not hesitate to end you, end the threat of physical violence against my life with bullet in your head and all. Then I'll get my lawyers to plea self-defense all day since you were already threatening my life.

>OR we get the law involved. You're threatening me and that's illegal, you're already fucked. Come lay one finger on me and I press charges. When you're in jail, this girl will probably leave you or cheat on you anyways.

>You're call Chad, which direction to you want your life to be totally screwed in?

And Chad backs down because Chad's just bluffing to look better. Take it further if you want.

>Does she know you want to fight? Lets ask her to set up the time and place and the weapons policy. You want to impress her right? I'd choose the gun option if I were you, that way you can look like the maximum badass with the bullet wounds!

Basically Chad's not serious with those threats and when you get him to try and be serious he pussies out if he thinks you're a total psychopath who won't hesitate to murder him.
>>
>>28274171
no tears and no hamburgers here, baby. just good pussy and perfect tits.
>>
>>28274251

No I mean our friendship was something innocent. Not her.

>>28274215

At first it was just to be her friend. I thought about fucking her sometimes but not seriously.

Then we hung out after I graduated and I started to develop these feelings which are kind of gone now but they stayed for a good 2 years.

Now I just miss talking to her from time to time but I know it's a fucking stupid idea, and I feel guilty for throwing away the only real female friendship I've ever had.

I desperately want to pump and dump some girl now and string her along making her think I like her before dumping her 3 months in and jacking off to how much I don't give a shit. No woman will ever love me though so it doesn't matter, the only girl who was ever interested in me died and I didn't like her anyways.
>>
>>28274100
>>28274133
Honestly, all meme-ing aside it sounds like she does really like you as a friend.
But you should respect it won't ever be more. If you're not ok with that, just leave it now. If you can accept that, and realise she will NEVER be with you, then you should message her if you want to keep her in your life.
>>
>>28274264

This. Ask him when he wants to fight. Bring a pocket knife in case you start to lose. at the very worst chad will use it against you and kill you so you don't have to live with the humiliation of defeat. Or you'll kill him and you'll go to jail and get pounded by BBC on the reg

Win-win.
>>
>>28272717

>All white people look the same
>it's true!

Lel
>>
>>28274361
You sound younger than 20. Get some life experience before thinking no one will ever love you. One girl doesn't want to fuck you and you treat it like its game over for you. Get a grip man and give it some time
>>
File: 1393291963956.jpg (47 KB, 504x378) Image search: [Google]
1393291963956.jpg
47 KB, 504x378
>>28273456
>>28273523

The logic in these posts are sound, I'm quoting the former twice because he made two good points to OP.

It's actually the Red Pill. Realizing the nice guy is being manipulative to get laid is putting the pill in your mouth, swallowing and digesting it is actually realizing what you anons and I have been saying -- you follow that logic to it's conclusions it begins to unravel. It came initially from the PUA community and was more like "don't beat around the push and hang around being nice hoping she'll notice you, just be more direct and confident with her" which feminists twist into "nice guys aren't really nice" because it gives them another excuse/rationalization to reject non-Chads.

>This guy comes in here to pour his heart out to us and we fucking attack him with the idiotic upboated tier "nice guy" definition and feminist manipulation theory?

Yup. It's dumb. OP doesn't deserve the shitposting he's getting. /r9k/ has hindsight bias out the ass. It's "obvious" to the other robots because people like me, older anons, who've been there, done that, have giving them the knowledge already. Before half of them even interact with girls at all too.
>>
>>28273376
I dont get it OP are you red or blue
>>
>Orbiting a girl for 4 years
Fuck, that's three years longer than I've done it. It's generally best not to do that sort of shit. I don't even know what to say, but I'm actually a little impressed. Find another girl; she looks replaceable, anyway.
>>
Her boyfriend backed off after I told him I was going to kill him if he tries to approach her. Thank you kind anon for the advice. She just called me, and we had a short talk. I called her a manipulative cunt and she started crying. I hung up on her and have now been ignoring her calls. Feels fucking amazing, but it wont last for a long time. She doesn't know what she lost.
>>
>>28274361
No, you were never her friend. Let me repeat that: you were never her friend. What you were was an orbiter who wanted to get in her pants.

You wanna know how I know: you got really upset at being called a friend.

This is a classic mistake most guys make. The "at-least stay friends if I can't fuck her," but you can't stay friends if you were never friends to begin with. You're friends with Jim Bob who you go to football games with because there's no underlying motive. You're friends with Billy who you play video games with because there's no underlying motive. You're not friends with some whore whose only goal was to fuck.

What you're doing now is trying to reason with yourself to put yourself back in the orbit zone.

I know it's hard. We've all had the girls who we've wanted. But she's just unattainable goods. For your own sake, cut off all contact with her (social media, cell phone, etc.) and move on with your fucking life. In a year, you'll be glad you did.
>>
>>28274423

I am 21.

I finally got a job recently and I am purposely avoiding "real college" so that I don't go anywhere near any women my age.

I really want to pound some of the girls I work with but they are too young in my state so fuck that.

I refuse to meet women or go on dates, it's a fucking waste of money. If I am going to get laid it will be because a woman actually wants to fuck me. Which will nevr happen.

Really I would love for a cute girl to fall for me so I can fuck her a few times then utterly break her heart. I desperately want to ruin someone's life like that. Not because of the girl I am talking about, just for other reasons.

>>28274378

She doesn't like me as a friend, I think she only ever talked to me out of pity. If she ever talks to me again I think I should ask her if the reason she talked to me was because she felt sorry for me. Of course she'll say she doesnt' which will just prove it even more.

She is a nice person and deserves better friends than me anyway. I would like to just be her regular normal friend she talks to from time to time, I enjoyed hearing about her life, but I am goign to make it very clear that the past is the past and she cannot bring up stupid shit I said in the past that is over now.

I won't talk to her even though it is tempting but if she talks to me I will respond and I am going to flat out say that yes, I will always want to fuck her but I am willing and have been willing to put that aside to be her friend, that's what I've been doing for 5 fucking years, and that she has to stop bringing up shit that I let go.

Let me suffer in peace.
>>
>>28272717

You look kinda like the vsauce guy.
>>
File: its lit.png (220 KB, 752x501) Image search: [Google]
its lit.png
220 KB, 752x501
>>28274523
>she doesn't know what she lost
>>
>>28274495

I am blue she was red.

>>28274523

Post proof?

>>28274525

Nah I actually used to be and there was a genuine friendship despite the wanting to fuck her part.

You just can't comprehend someone having more than one motive for something because you're a one-dimensional person.

> What you're doing now is trying to reason with yourself to put yourself back in the orbit zone.

Nah I know that's a bad idea so I'm not going to do it. Though your self-assured dismissal of everything I said because you somehow know better, makes it tempting to say hi to her again.

There's more than one dynamic at play here, if you are too immature to understand this then fucking kill yourself.

>>28274525
>>
>>28274525
Very blunt but well put. Doesn't just go for op but other guys as well.
>>
>>28274544

You sound legitimately insane. You don't want to be happy.

>Of course she'll say she doesnt' which will just prove it even more.
Right. This is woman-tier logic
>>
>>28274544
>not because of the girl
dude, it's literally nothing other than over the girl you're talking about
>>
This was all a ruse guys, the guy in the OP is just a friend. Help the other guy in this thread, dude seems insane. Peace
>>
>>28274599

> redditor learning to samefag

Cute
>>
>all these anons saying op should have asked her out immediately

You're not wrong, but that's just gonna have her reject you even faster.
>>
>>28274668
>but that's just gonna have her reject you even faster.

Yeah, that's kind of the idea. You never stand a chance unless there's initial attraction. There is no changing a girl's mind and her eventually becoming attracted to you after she sees WHAT A GREAT GUY YOU ARE! Attraction does not work that way
>>
>>28274628
>dude, it's literally nothing other than over the girl you're talking about

That's the only female experience I shared so of course you would think so but I ahve been cucked before and that has more to do with my bitterness towards females.

This I just feel sad about from time to time but each day I care less, I just am used to feeling sad about it so I cling to it to avoid other feels.

>>28274615

I supposed that is pretty retarded logic, but here's the thing, women will NEVER admit they pity-friendship guys. But there is no other explanation for why she ever talked to me. I am a skinny faggot who probably never added anything to her life so it makes no sense she'd talk to me. And you (or that other anon) makes perfect sense that she would bring that up knowing it would scare me off. She was trying to manipulate me into fucking off and leaving her alone. The fact she stopped talkign to me as well as I stopped talking to her, makes that theory make more sense. She only ever talked to me out of pity, as do all women because i am ugly male.

> You don't want to be happy.

Probably not. I don't see how that's relevant though.
>>
File: samefagging.png (19 KB, 346x563) Image search: [Google]
samefagging.png
19 KB, 346x563
>>28274656
Couldn't be that I just offered you some good advice and someone else took notice, huh?

At the end of the day, there's only one person who can make you take good advice or not, and that's you. I bet by next week you'll be back to orbiting her and while that's sad to see, it is what it is. Can lead a horse to water, but can't make him drink it.
>>
>>28274525

> literally rpddit-tier projection

> adds on an obvious truth to support the statement

Kill yourself faggot. This shit is why no one takes Reddit seriously anymore.
>>
>>28274668
That's the idea, you idiot.

That way you don't waste fucking 4 years of your life chasing one girl who doesn't see you as anything but a friend.
>>
>>28274668
You get rejected before you develop too many feelings and fall down a rabbit hole like OP did. So that's good.
>>
Is asking her out right away what youre always supposed to do?
>>
>>28274707

I'm just pointing out that it doesnt make a difference.
The end result of never asking a girl out and getting rejected are the same.
>>
>>28274772
>Muh Reddit buzzword.

Site is 18+, kiddo.
>>
>>28274738

> redditor learns to clear cookies and refresh the page

gg senpai

> . I bet by next week you'll be back to orbiting her and while that's sad to see, it is what it is.

Are you retarded? The only reason I talked to her before was because she messaged me and said "wahh anon I msis you" and that drew in my faggot white knight ass. She isn't doing that this time and I post in threads like these to fight off the desire to talk to her. They've been working so far and I see no reason why that will change.

Anyway I see you are browsing on mobile so you are cancer anyways. Goid night.
>>
>>28274801

> muh "anyone who disagrees with me is underage" meme

Are you still looking for the downvote button?
>>
>>28274795
You mean besides all the wasted time and opportunity costs you spend chasing one girl?
>>
>>28274801

Reddit isnt a buzzword when they come here in droves and shitpost.
>>
head out to santa monica so i can beat the shit out of you when you get here
>>
>>28272717

is this bait? or are guys still oblivious to this in this day and age?

there's COUNTLESS accounts now of this occurrence, and no guy has any excuse as to why he still lets it happen to him.

Man up. If you like a girl, DO NOT stay in regular contact with her that allows a platonic relationship to form.
>>
>>28274805
>Needing r9k not to talk to her.
>Believes he won't be back to orbiting next week.

It was a fun thread while it lasted, but it's obvious that OP is just weak-minded beta.

OP, say hi to your friend for me next week please.
>>
>>28274832

>opportunity costs
>implying he had a chance in the first place

I've just dont care anymore, I guess.
OP chases one girl for 4 years and fails?
OP chases 100 girls over 4 years and fails?
OP does nothing and faps to hentai for 4 years?

He's single 4 years later anyway.
>>
>>28274955
I WAS PRETENDING YOU DUMB FUCK, SCROLL UP. HELP THE OTHER GUY
>>
>>28272717
http://www.laddertheory.com/

All you beta cucks need to learn what this is and fucking live it.

Getting a girl to like you is the worst possible way to fuck her, you are climbing the wrong fucking ladder.

Source: Got laid in high school, currently married, and every girl that I fucked thought I was a fucking asshole before I fucked her.
>>
File: 1391236980361.jpg (106 KB, 600x616) Image search: [Google]
1391236980361.jpg
106 KB, 600x616
>>28274523

There you go. I'm the one that gave you that advise. Your balls dropped and you got some hair on your chest, if nothing else you learned to respect the person who deserves it here -- you.
>>
>>28274955

So? It's worked so far. The only thing that'd cause m to talk to her again is if she messaged me first. Which won't happen.

I haven't even come that close to saying anything , I just bitch about it here whenever the urge arises so that I am reminded why it is a bad idea.
>>
>>28274525
/thread
orgginl
>>
>>28272717
#thingsniceguyssay

You're pathetic.
>>
>>28275239

Go back to /r/ askreddit you same gag count

You only post /thread cause you can't find the up vote button, contribute your own opinion or get the FUCK out
>>
>>28274525

>Let me repeat that: you were never her friend.

Define "friend", if you did all the stuff friends normally do, then you were friends. Plus, emotions and attraction aren't controllable and they are complex. You can want to be friends with someone and want to fuck their brains out as well. Remember it's called girlFRIEND.

>What you were was an orbiter who wanted to get in her pants.

How is that any different than any other guy she talks to though?
>>
>>28273729
>learned behavior
yeah it takes 2 weeks to learn it though senpai not 4 years. in that time you could have had dozens of flings and maybe even a relationship.

also if your love is equivalent to a pepperoni pizza then you already know youre never getting laid.
>>
>>28274974

The only thing with that is that if you're not good looking or socially adapted (read normie) than she just thinks your an asshole. I know, I tried.
>>
These kinds of threads make me want to avoid social interactions even more than I do now, thanks for reinforcing my NEET life
>>
>>28273766
oh look I spotted the man hating feminist spewing her hate speech and acting like shit as usual. go back to *insert cliche site here*
>>
>mfw no matter how much OP tries to defend himself, he spent 4 years figuring out that the only girl in his life wasn't into him
>4 fucking years LMAO
>>
>>28275614

>also if your love is equivalent to a pepperoni pizza then you already know youre never getting laid.

I see the metaphor went over your head. Equation time! It's [pepperoni pizza] insert whatever word makes the metaphor work for you. THE POINT is she's saying she want's something she doesn't and most people, especially younger less jaded people, take people at their word. So this leads to natural confusion and frustration.
>>
Is nobody going to mention that he has crazy eyes
>>
>>28275679
i'm saying a relationship is about more than consuming some pizza metaphor you dumb faggot.
>natural
yeah man and it would have been natural to pursue other girls even if you're too socially retarded to have a serious talk with someone. i can't speak for how successful you may have been, but even if we agreed that the girl is dumb you let a dumb girl tear you apart for 4 years you cuck.
>>
>>28274151
>>28274320
Was lurking this thread but gotta post to say "fuck off"
>>
File: pasta-salad-1.jpg (72 KB, 541x378) Image search: [Google]
pasta-salad-1.jpg
72 KB, 541x378
>>28272717
>typical "nice guy" hovers around girl while he thinks he has a chance
>girl sees this and BTFO the guy by using him for gifts
>guy crawls to 4chan when chance is obviously gone
>cuckold on suicide watch
>everybody shits on him
>"i-i-its totally normal to be like this!"
>>
>>28272717
>7
ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC
OP BTFO like the faggot you are.
>>
>>28273729
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckyhEpfTB_0

bam boom trooth bomb droppped
>>
>>28274040
why do you spell wymyn like an autist whale feminist would?
>>
File: 1405215945753.jpg (164 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1405215945753.jpg
164 KB, 1024x1024
>>28275779

>consuming some pizza metaphor you dumb faggot.

My fucking face when. Really? Fucking really? I explained this to you twice, you're not getting it on purpose now. Some other lurker or poster please jump in here. That was not that hard to understand.

>you let a dumb girl tear you apart for 4 years you cuck.

I'm not even OP, dumbass. Call other people dumbass and you can't even type straight and figure out who the fuck you're actually talking to.
>>
>>28276124
I'm a lurker and I'm here to tell you that your metaphor is fucking retarded. You assume that women think logically when it is clear they do not. You also assume that what women want and what they state they want are the logical equivalent to each other, when it is clear they are not.

When a woman says she is tired of thugs and wants a nice guy, she doesn't mean just any nice guy. She means "Chad" whether that's the naturally charismatic 6 figures guy or the jolly fucking lumberjack. She doesn't want you shithead KKK /pol/posting faggots, even if you ARE a nice guy.
>>
File: 1364344790047.jpg (65 KB, 800x578) Image search: [Google]
1364344790047.jpg
65 KB, 800x578
>>28276070

Is "truth bomb" directed at me. That guy is reading my post in a fucking youtube video.

>Women don't care about you

>They care about money

>They care about looks

YES FUCKING FAGGOT, WHICH IS WHY I SAID "FEMALES FUCKING LIE"

I love nothing more than these people on 4chan who agree with your point and yet call you an idiot, then tell you things you, yourself, already fucking said. If I'm an idiot and your words don't contradict mind, what the fuck does that make you exactly?

Jesus fucking Christ. How hard are you trying to NOT get the point?

>Two plus two doesn't equal four dumb ass, 2+2=4!

That's essentially what's being done here.
>>
>>28276257
you say females fucking lie and your point is that you LEARNED that. it isn't something that needs to be elarned you fucking faggot. it's goddamn obvious. everyone has said this before. you are on fucking /r9k/ of all places.
>>
File: 1460144130910.png (579 KB, 566x574) Image search: [Google]
1460144130910.png
579 KB, 566x574
>>28276223

>You assume that women think logically when it is clear they do not.

How the fuck do you get this from what I literally said...

> you'd be confused and frustrated too because the woman isn't being honest about what she wants or too retarded to actually define her own terms.

She's too retarded to define her own terms because she doesn't think with logic. Like either, apparently, do you. Because it's fucking opposite day or "I have zero reading comprehension" day.

>When a woman says she is tired of thugs and wants a nice guy, she doesn't mean just any nice guy. She means "Chad" whether that's the naturally charismatic 6 figures guy or the jolly fucking lumberjack.

YES JUST LIKE, OH I DONT FUCKING KNOW,

>because the woman isn't being honest about what she wants

Uhhhhhhh.... Who said that? Oh ME! I literally fucking said it and you reworded it, saying it back at me and calling me an idiot.

Learn to fucking read and comprehend words. You actually got the metaphor and then retarded yourself somehow.
>>
>>28272983
Is her bf that guy who said "all white people look the same"?
>>
>>28276280

So how does knowledge enter ones brain exactly without LEARNING....

So when you were born you first words were "REEE ROASTIE GET AWAY FROM ME" because you automatically have all the knowledge your ever going to have in your fucking head?

Jesus fucking Christ, how low you robots sink just to disagree with someone.
>>
>>28276503
no i'm not a robot you fucking retard, you learn through observation like any real fucking scientist would. you never touch, smell, or ingest a female. you watch them. and so I watched, for twenty long years. westernized women truly are not shit but whores and liars.

to expose yourself to an unknown entity is asinine. and just as it were, OP and the rest of you faggots get BTFO time and again. beta orbiters, not even once.
>>
File: 1433406597946.jpg (35 KB, 245x295) Image search: [Google]
1433406597946.jpg
35 KB, 245x295
Seriously every fucking thread with you guys. I don't what way I can write better to get my point across. I try to expand my vocabulary maybe, use different terms? SOMETHING. Yet /r9k/ always somehow get the opposite point I was making out of my posts. If my posts are about how women are stupid, I somehow get called a feminist numale. Like I didn't use the right combinations of meme buzzwords to make them realize that's what your were arguing against.

Like some of you are so stupid and so eager to call others stupid, that you'll call people stupid who literally agree with you. Why do you do this to yourselves robots?
>>
>>28274974
PUA bullshit always makes me feel sick, it also gets betas into worse positions than they were in before.
>>
File: 1460145040853.png (581 KB, 566x574) Image search: [Google]
1460145040853.png
581 KB, 566x574
>>28276767

> you learn through observation like any real fucking scientist would.

Okay so you disagreed with me because I said that it's (true female behavior) is not obvious (because they lie, again, because they lie, let's repeat that for the shitposters, because they lie! Shiposters? Did you read that? Read that outloud this time --- because they lie), you have learn about women's true nature.

And then you come here saying you have to LEARN. You used that word you got triggered by in the first place dude.

You're so fucking retarded. And I'm done trying to be reasonable with you to get insulting shitposts back. This is your last reply. I was going to go into it more but what's the fucking point. You've presented no value to me.
>>
>>28276913
fuck you nigger loving cuck faggot
>>
OP are you still here? You okay bud? Or is it just the shitposters still lurking waiting to call people idiots who agree with them?
>>
>>28277243
hope he's walling in his """depression""" desu. dumbass faggot putting four years of his short life on the line for someone who hardly recognizes that he exists. lmfao. what a fucking idiot.
>>
i hate your stupid orbiter redditor kind
you circle around my chicks and act so fake they want to believe they have a friend but you just want to fuck them like i do
the difference is im straight about it
stupid fag
>>
>>28272931
This shit has got to be satire. There's no way someone could be this cucked for so long.
>>
File: a.jpg (92 KB, 500x718) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
92 KB, 500x718
>>28272717
The ''all white ppl look da same'' guy is probably gonna cuck your shit up OP
Also FOUR years ?
Retard you could have done SO MUCH to make yourself look better and get another girl to make this one jealous , BUT NO you just had to keep getting your ''sister'' gifts.
Off yourself , I don't know if there's another solution
>>
>>28277264
>>28277574
>>28277379
>>28277699

>All these beta orbiters pretending and projecting so hard that they're not by normie role playing
>>
You wanna know the difference between a cucked beta and a chad? It is really simple. The chad has self respect and loves himself. The chad would never put himself in the situation you put yourself in. If you are tired of being a beta and getting cucked, learn to love yourself. You do that by acting like you do, even though you dont feel like it.
>>
listen to the Black Philip show
>>
>>28273165
>don't do that embarassing thing where you just shave your neck leaving a chinstrap

That is literally how you're supposed to groom a medium sized beard, people who don't do that are the embarrassing ones. Are you seriously advocating growing a neckbeard?
>>
>>28272717
What the fuck is wrong with you people?
If you want to fuck someone, hit on them...
If you want to be someone's friend, be their friend
Don't be friends with a girl for 4 years and then feel like you deserve pussy
That's not how anything works, simply hanging out with someone is not a fucking punch card that guarantees you get laid at the end.
Jesus Christ, grow some balls and just ask her out if you want to ask her out. She'll probably say no but at least then you can forget about it and move on. You are going to be dead sooner than you think.
>>
>balding manlet surprised he didn't get pussy
I have some medicine for you to take
>>
>>28278444
I'll take mine as a suppository.
>>
>>28278444
Is the pussy you're getting worth all the agony? You need a taste of your own medicine.
>>
>>28278099
hey listen

get this

some men actually want to treat women as an equal companion where you mutually support and nurture each other instead of dumb entities you distract long enough to gain access to pussy
>>
>>28275614
>yeah it takes 2 weeks to learn it though senpai not 4 years

This. The only time I had an unrequited crush as an adult, I just moved on to other women after a couple of weeks. You'll forget about your crush quickly if you're balls deep in another cutie.
>>
>>28278901
>to treat women as an equal companion where you mutually support and nurture each other instead of dumb entities

Get this, mate. You actually can sleep with people and still view them as an equal human being. It's always best to make clear were you stand asap. I've never been in a relationship in which it took more than a week of knowing each other (or of showing sudden interest in each other, in the case of us being friends/acquaintances beforehand,) to sleep with her.
>>
>>28279042
I doubt anything long term came out of it

also. get out normie
>>
>>28278444
>eggy gives OP some medicine
>it's actually a lethal dose of morphine
>>
>>28279075
Five years and going strong with my current gf. Doubt all you want, mate.
>>
>>28279042
>You actually can sleep with people and still view them as an equal human being

What a fucking joke. Get the fuck out of here, reddit.
>>
>>28279094
>I have skewed views of sex and relationships
>that clearly must mean everybody else does too
>>
>>28279121
Look who's talking you naive cuck
>>
>>28279089
>5 years

so you're either cheating or talking about shit that happened ages ago. still sociopathic normie tier
>>
>>28272717
women either like you or not
it happens in an instance or it never does
so please, i beg of you, stop being such a beta faggot and get over it. you're too old to be stuck in this.
>>
>>28279160
>shit that happened ages ago

How would that change anything? It is a simple truth: Just go for sex asap and you'll have a good chance of getting the girl. These things haven't changed. If you wait for too long she'll just start dating somebody else and you'll be forever friend-zoned just like OP.
>>
File: beta_gets_destroyed.jpg (389 KB, 780x3126) Image search: [Google]
beta_gets_destroyed.jpg
389 KB, 780x3126
>>28272717

ah so you're one of those "nice guys" I have heard so much about. Fucking salty betas are the fucking worst people.
>>
The hairline says late 40s but the sad thing is he's probably early 20s.
>>
>>28279189
>If you wait for too long she'll just start dating somebody else and you'll be forever friend-zoned just like OP.

propagated by roasties and normies

what happened to being part of someone's life and getting to know them better before intimacy.
>>
>>28279314
It's just what works for me and most people I know. If you disagree, then go and take things slowly. Let's see how it works out for you.
>>
>>28272717

I don't get why people get upset to be put in the friendzone. All my girlfriends were my former friends. Be a good friend, but don't put her in a pedestal or expect anything in return just because you were "nice". Be genuine nice, chill with her and even if you don't hook up with her you can at least chill with her friends. If you befriend them too, they'll probably introduce you to more friends. Shit nigga, you are just stupid if you get upset about this.
>>
You have to cut the ties that bind before they choke out your sanity. If you decide you care about her, just say you can't be her friend or maybe that you're busy with whatever the fuck.
>>
>>28279370
>Be a good friend, but don't put her in a pedestal

That's it. OP probably was her bff, not just a friend, and always provided emotional support without calling her out on bs etc. If you get too close before taking the relationship to a physical level, you won't get a shot at getting to date her.
>>
File: 1459904144723.png (591 KB, 750x650) Image search: [Google]
1459904144723.png
591 KB, 750x650
>>28272983
FIGHT DAT NIGGA, FIGHT DAT NIGGA DEAD AND TAKE HIS HOE.
>>
>>28273523
this so much

if you use this shitty reddit-tier "hurr durr muh nice guy" meme you're a top tier faggot
>>
>>28272931
This must be a joke. I refuse to fucking believe someone can be such a beta.
>>
File: autism levels.jpg (43 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
autism levels.jpg
43 KB, 514x536
>>28279267
civilization was a mistake. we never should've evolved beyond being animals.
>>
>>28273903

Listen to me m8, I've been there. When you so far gone in the rabbit hole that SHE reminds you constantly to know your place. Cut contact immediately, now. Delete her from facebook, delete your conversations with her, pics, everything. Trust me, it'll be much better.
>>
>>28272717
C U N T
U
C
K
>>
>>28273323
>Letting memes from a Romanl marble carving image board dictate real life situations
>>
>>28279267
>even when women are right about something they still sound like pieces of shit

literally why
>>
>>28273103
Yeah OP I don't think your looks are an issue (kek you look better than me )
>>
Daily reminder to all cucks to NOT PUT WOMEN ON A PEDESTAL

We hate that shit, for real. Act like you do around your male friends around us, and play a little bit hard to get. We don't like it when you're up in our faces all the god damn time
>>
I can't decide who's side I'm on and whether or not you're an entitled cunt so just murder suicide, fix both problems
>>
>>28280656
>be female
>know guys are interested in me
>string them along for free stuff
>get a job by wearing a low cut top
>get a paid year off because chad knocked me
up
>people automatically take my side in any argument
>the law is developed to protect my rights over a man's

kill yourself
>>
>>28272717
>4 years

Why is it so hard to just drop a chick once you realize she doesn't even want to date you? She is not special, no woman is. Most chicks are so much alike that anything that made her unique is just you projecting something on her. You would be so much better of making actual friends than desperately trying to date her.
>>
>>28280656
>Act like you do around your male friends around us

I can tell my male friends they are retards for doing retarded things.

I can tell my male friends I had a bad day and feel a bit down.

Women absolutely hate either of these comming from a man (or any person I assume).
>>
That guy looks like an absolute bellend

It won't last, Anon.

t. Normie
>>
>>28280786
either you hang around the wrong kind of women or you've never actually talked to a woman in your life. my best friends have been men and i do that shit with them all the time (and before you say anything, no, they weren't interested in me sexually)
>>
>>28280801
That guy is the OP you bellend. He's been friendzoned hard.
>>
>>28272717
>not commenting that "all blacks look the same as well, so what's his point?"
>>
>>28272717

Half of the world population is women, retard. Get over it. If you make yourself vulnerable and extend yourself unto another person, but receive nothing back then fuck them. They don't like you like that and you should have stopped your pursuit long ago.

Also, don't put pussy on a pedestal. You'll feel like shit if you do that.
>>
>>28280819
And still getting defensive and pulling an indirect "lol ur a virgin" card after someone daring to disagree with your oppinion.

I am sure your friends must be happy for you to be around. :^)
>>
>>28280786
This. Haven't met a single woman who wants to be treated like a guy. And even if you do so I doubt that would help you date them in any way.
>>
Its shit like this that makes me feel disgusted at how humans act towards one another and because of this it makes me want to go off and lose contact with everyone I know and just leave and live by myself for the rest of my life. Do you blame me anons
Thread replies: 249
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.