[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else /too smart for college/? I'm literally dying of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: 1461474176286.png (26 KB, 861x758) Image search: [Google]
1461474176286.png
26 KB, 861x758
who else /too smart for college/?

I'm literally dying of boredom in class because all of my professors are extremely slow and do the easiest examples in class.

I lose concentration because of this and sometimes end up failing tests and quizzes.

Any one else?
>>
File: 1462088972900.png (41 KB, 600x708) Image search: [Google]
1462088972900.png
41 KB, 600x708
>>28272361
bump. Are there no smart people here?
>>
If your classes are too easy take harder classes dumbass
>>
>this is what autists believe when they fail out of college

Get some rope and just end it.
>>
Must be nice to attend community college/low ranked university.
>>
>>28272361

Study during class.

You should be getting all A's and also doing 1 impressive project per semester.

If class is boring, do homework for another class during the class.

Go to every office hours.

If you're failing tests and quizzes, you've cucked your study habits.

Read the book. Do the example problems. Do more practice problems until they're effortless.

Go to office hours.

Stop self-cucking.

"How to win at college" is a good book.

I was a smartfag for a long time.

Pro tip: if you get your shit together enough to turn into a normie, DO NOT compromise it all for a woman. That is what they do...make you quit your cool stuff and then dump you because you're boring.
>>
File: set.png (557 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
set.png
557 KB, 1280x800
>>28272361
>tfw too dumb and lazy
>barely pass
>end up with useless degree and no job prospects
>look back on my Uni years as a total waste of time since I didnt even go through the normy partying and fucking culture

I would have been further ahead in life if I spent those years collecting pennies off street gutters.
>>
i've heard your kind before for years. yawn.

so, you know all there is? great. so you can walk in a library and pick up any book and already know the information it contains.

great.

start working in the real world, now. i bet you'll do some type of "sales" cause you're "so smart".

don't let college slow you down.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (67 KB, 630x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
67 KB, 630x800
>I lose concentration because of this and sometimes end up failing tests and quizzes.

le smart but lazy meme xD
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.