[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my grandma is dying right now, but i dont think i care. does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (51 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
image.png
51 KB, 240x232
my grandma is dying right now, but i dont think i care. does this make me a terrible person?
>>
Yes n every sense of the word. Grams is cool it's your fucked up parents that you shouldn't care about.

What a fucker...
>>
>>28271814
no she's an old hag who needs to die
>>
old bitch deserves it for protesting Vietnam
>>
You're either not close to her, edgelord, or you're trying to bury your feelings.

If you actually do like her, you should talk to her one last time. Not many people get to have that final conversation.

If you aren't and you're an edgelord then do whatever you want
>>
thanks to my dead beat dad i have been estranged to that side of my family.

plus the bitch told me to quit crying about my dad.

i now know why my grandpa cheated on her.
>>
>grandma's 97 and we all have to yell everything we say at her because she refuses to get a hearing aide
>dad makes us visit her twice a week
>dozens of death spooks have gotten me to prepare for her death since I was twelve
>won't feel all that bad because she nearly got a hundred years and never had to live in a home or anything shitty like that
At least she isn't bonkers or mean.
She'd be fascinating to talk to if she'd just fix her fucking hearing and would talk about her life instead of whatever she saw on TV, she assembled WWII jets and lived in Pakistan, I want to hear about that instead of a documentary on Johnny Carson.
>>
No, there comes a time when grandmas have to go, but they just don't have sense enough to die. So they selfishly hang on, holding your whole family back despite they fact they had a good run and they're something like 100 years old.
>>
>Grandma asks you to put on "her show"
>switch channels
>her show is The Big Bang Theory
Fuck's sake grandma
>>
dude if you feel nothing you are either not so close to her, or you are in the literal term a psychopath.
>>
My grandpa has been very sick for the past 2 days and has been laying in bed for those 2 days (he's typically always active) and today he went into the ER and had surgery. I'm a little worried but also I don't feel that bad about it
>>
It's perfectly normal not to mourn a great deal the passing of those who are old, sick, and dying. You grandparents should know when it's time for them to go.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.