[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/robotdreams/ threads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: DADOES.jpg (486 KB, 800x1219) Image search: [Google]
DADOES.jpg
486 KB, 800x1219
Have you been dreaming lately, anon?
>>
Yeah, dreamt of a high school friend, getting prognosed with cancer, and having a pet ocelot in the past 3 nights.
>>
I'm fortunate enough to mostly dream about cute girls, since I see them all day at work, and they're pretty much all I think about. They're great dreams, but waking up makes me sad again.
>>
I had a five star dream last night
Was very nice and refreshing
>>
>>28271782
Whenever I smoke enough weed I don't dream, obviously just fucks with my REM sleep and makes me more tired.
>>
>tfw adventurous dreams full of joy, people I like, and interesting scenarios
T-thanks, life, as if waking up wasn't painful already
>>
>>28271782
I fucking deemed about murdering a bunch of people, I was in a movie theater and someone gave me a machete and told me to kill everyone there, I killed him, then sneaked to some girls and killed them and then I killed some people in the back. As I was leaving the body's started chasing me. I woke up terrified. I never killed in a dream begore
>>
>>28271782
Only dreams I have that I can remember are deja vu. They're always very specific and complete but no longer than a moment. The event occurs anywhere between two weeks to six months after I dream it.

But i expect its some sort of memory trick I most likely don't have dreams that I remember at all.

When I wrote down my dreams to try to better recall them, they were very surreal. I'd see and meet people I knew doing slightly unusual things that would still be in character, whilst in a strange setting.

Occasionally I'll half doze and be startled awake by the sound of a woman singing.
>>
>>28272058
Better than shit dreams tbqh
>>
yes, and they're always horrible. it's always either something really terrifying or me being back in high school and not knowing what's going on. anything that isn't either of those i never remember.
>>
>>28271782
The other night I dreamt I was resurrected many times after being murdered over and over again. I woke up feeling slightly empowered.
>>
I'm not even myself in my dreams. Its always like I'm watching a movie about completely different people. Do I really so little personality?
>>
I've been having a lot of dreams with my ex in them recently, it's insanely depressing. It's either us cuddling or it's memories of her from my point of view, mostly just looking down at her and smiling. Now that I think of it, the dreams have been kinda dark, like looking through tinted glass or just hazy. I miss her.
>>
>Last night I dreamed that I went and checked out Infinite Jest from a library
>Night before, dreamed I looked in the mirror and saw I was even fatter than I actually am and started to panic
>Night before that I dreamed I was going to bang a qt but she wouldn't let me because I didn't have a condom
fuckin melatonin dreams, man
>>
>be me in dream
>i was chasing somebody through villages and fields with my male companion
>he tells me we need to stop because of the dark
>i realized that i was in a dream and can control it(i think this is what they call Lucid dream idk)
>I tell him that darkness is not a problem and ask him to look up
>i wave my hand and it is bright afternoon, darkness was gone.
>never felt this much power and confidence
>dream breaks and i was gloating whole day
>>
>>28272306
>someone gave me a machete and told me to kill everyone there
>I killed him

Cheeky.

>I never killed in a dream begore

Any chance you just started taking an anti-depressant? I had the most violent dreams of my life the first week or so after I started taking Prozac.
>>
i constantly have dreams that involve me staring at my reflection in the mirror, and every time my reflection is yelling the same damn things at me. and every time, i get really close to his face, look him dead in the eye and firmly say "fuck you".

sure, other things happen in dreams but this scene occurs in almost all of them.
>>
>>28272893
no, i have been feeling helpless a lot, taking stupid dessicions and posting about suicide and giving up
>>
I think I had one a couple of days ago but I forget if I really did or not.
>>
File: IMG_20160323_213911.jpg (257 KB, 1080x1698) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160323_213911.jpg
257 KB, 1080x1698
pic related, weird recurring dream I get
>>
Idk, sometimes I dream, sometimes I don't, Last memorable dream, well more like nightmare, I had was me raiding a building with swat gear and I kept hearing voices with shadowy figures coming from the wall, I kept firing but with futility and I felt a like I was losing breath and just snapped out of sleep.

I have odd dreams that go from fun to terrifying to wierd.
>>
>>28272893
Yeah senpai I was on prozac once and I had this nightmare.

>I was walking through the doorway into the kitchen and a disembodied knife slashed my throat. I remember feeling no pain, just pressure in my neck like I couldn't breathe and was swallowing something. Then I felt warm wetness slowly flow down my neck and chest.

Woke up and sat up in the dark grabbing my neck. Went through that doorway stooping and in broad daylight for the rest of my stay.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.